Shopping -o-

My Brother Is In NU'EST?!

"Lets go SHOOPPPIINNNGGG!" I froze and stared at them wide-eyed. "N-NO! I HATE SHOPPING! PLEASE PLEASE DONT MAKE ME!" I fell to my knees, begging them. Then suddenly B-Bomb pulled me up by my shoulders and hoisted me ovr his shoulder again. "Your opinions on this mean absolutely nothing~" U-Kwon said and I slumped down. They began walking to the plaza and people kept staring at me. I glared at them and screamed. "WHAT? DO I HAVE A SECOND HEAD?" They looked away from me awkwardly.

Finally we arrived and they set me down infront of a store. "Forever 21?" I asked and looked around. "Yup." U-kwon smirked and I shookk my head. "No." "No?" "No." They all stood around me smirking evily. I ran and held onto a handle of a bench. They pulled at my legs but I still didnt let go, I was holding on tight. "C'MON JIYUNG-AH!" P.O whined. I shrieked when his fingers tickled my sides. As a reflex, I let go and P.O cought me. "Kaja~!" He said and carried me into the store.

The next thing I knew they were flinging dresses, shirts, skirts, EVERYTHING at me. "YAAAH!" I yelled out and they stopped. "What?" They asked, annoyed. I glared at them and threw the clothes back at them. "ONE thing!" I grabbed a random cloth from them and tried it on. It turned out to be a blue denim dress with a brown belt.



"Son of a !" I screamed and sighed. I hated dresses and all that crap. I walked out of the dressing room and they gasped. "JIYUNG-AH! ITS BEAUTIFUL~" B-Bomb blurted out and smiled. "ITS GREAT!" "We're getting that one for sure~" The other two burted out. I felt myself blush and they threw another pair of clothes at me and pushed me into the dressing room. It was actually really pretty and I kind of wanted it.



I stepped out and spun, I was actually kinda having fun. "Waaaah so beautiful!" They all chimed and I smiled. "T-thanks." I shyly covered my face and P.O came to me. "One moreeee~" I was going to say no but he pushed me in and one again, I was in the dressing room with another dress. Ugh. But wait.. It wasnt actually a dress. It was an outfit and it seemed to fit me perfectly.



I stepped out and they clapped. "Perfect!" "so pretty" "I want a girlfriend with your body." I blushed and bowed a little. "Thanks guys.. really, for buying me stuff, for a fun day.. Thanks.. o-oppas." They all came in for a hug, suffocating me. "C-CANT! N-NEED A-AIR!" They pulled away and laughed. "Arrasso, lets get you changed into your regular clothes and buy these~" I nodded and walked back in to change. I slipped into the jeans and hoodie and walked out. "Kaja~ lets get ice cream!" U-Kwon interwined his hand with mine and P.O had the clothes. I noticed something. "Where did B-Bomb go?" I looked around the store for him. "He.. went to deal with some buisness." P.O said and I shrugged. "Okay" They dragged me down the plaza and to an Ice cream shop.

"Kwonnie oppa~ I want coconut pineapple!" I giggled and he ruffled my hair. I went to sit down and they did too. "Soo.." I played with a napkin, "Why did you guys take me shopping?" I asked timidly. "Because, tomorrows valentines day and we.. want you to look pretty." I glared at P.O and slammed my hands on the table. "Are you saying I'm NOT pretty?" I glared at his chattering teeth. "N-no" I began to laugh hysterically and he looked at me with a 'what-the-hel?' face.

I sat down and laughed even more until the waitress came. "Here you go~" She said with an obviously fake squeaky voice. She pushed out her s to seem more appealing and the guys just laughed. "Do you need anything else?" She tried to look y and they laughed even harder. "Yeah I have one request." She looked at U-Kwon with hope. "Stop doing that thing with your s, they'll get really soggy." "Yeah you look like a 500 won hoe~" P.O cimed in and I began to laugh harder. She blew air out of her nose and stomped back to the register. "HAHAHA- THAT WAS AMAZING!" I high-fived both of them and they laughed as well.

Suddenly I heard three loud gasped and I turned around. Standing behind me were Hwayoung, Zelo, and Yongguk. "OPPAS! UNNIIEEEE!" I ran to them and jumped on Yongguk. I squeezed them in a tight hug and he groaned. "U-uhg. C-aNt. BREATHE. Fat... " He saidd between gasps. I let go of him and kicked his shin. "I'm NOT a fat ." Then I turned to Hwayoung. "Unnie-" "YOU LIED!" She blurted out and smacked my head. I looked down at my feet awkwardly. "Mianhae unnie." Suddenly she pulled me in for a hug and I gasped. "J-just as long as you PROMISE to visit!" She was about to cry and it was my turn to smack her head. "You have my number, YOU COULD'VE CALLED."

She laughed and I turned to Zelo. "Hellooo Jello oppa~" I hugged him and he hugged me back. "Aish, come back please~ The hyungs are sooo boring oh my god." I laughed until some one cleared their throat. "O-oh yeah.. U-Kwon, P.O these are my cousins: Yongguk and Hwayoung. And this is their roommate/friend Jello- I mean.. Zeloo~. Oppas, Unnie, These are my.. boyfriends.. Friends. U-kwon and P.O" I whispered the boyfriend part hoping they wouldnt catch it.. But they did. "BOYFIREND? YOU? WHEN. HOW. TELL MEEEE" Hwayoung shook me and I felt like everything was spinning around me. "O-OK-AY JUST S-TOP SHAKING!" She let me go and I was still dizzy.

"WELL. TELL US!" Zelo blurted out. "Okay. Well I met him at school and at first he was an but later I found out he was really nice and we started to hang out and I guess it just sorta happened." I shrugged and she hugged me. I grabbed my cup of ice cream and nomed it down. "You know, hesh ashually rearry rice" I said before swallowing down a big scoop. "OW OW OW BRAIN FREEZE!" I screamed and grabbed my head. They all just laughed at me. "Well Jiyung, it was nice seeing you again." Yongguk ruffled my hair. Hwayoung pushed him away and hugged me. "COME VISIT SOON BABY!" She cried and I nodded. "Byee Jello oppa~" I hugged him and he smiled. "By the way, blond and blue is a good color~" I tried to ruffle his hair but he was too tall. "Arra, arra. Bye dongsaengie" He said and they left to get theiir ice cream.

"Ready to go Jiyung-ah?" P.O asked and I nodded. They dropped me off at home and we said our good-byes. As soon as I entered te house I was embraced in a hug. "W-what the?" I looked up to see JR. "WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU. ITS LIKE 8 PM!" He scolded me and I rubbed my nape. "U-uh I guess I lost track of time. Sorry oppa" Suddenly I heard the rumble of another pair of feet and I met face to face with Aron. "Where were yoooou? I got you an early valentines present~" I looked at him weirdly. He ran back into his room and brought out a HUGE white stuffed bear myQiDgwTUHvwHpEBu94jjqw.jpg
I gasped and hugged it. "Y-you remembered!" I exclaimed and hugged him. "How could I forget? Its the only thing you wanted ever since we were kids" He ruffled my hair and I smiled. "Thanks oppa" I said and went to my room to sleep andd cuddle with my new bear. I changed into pajama pants and a tank top and climbed onto my bed with the bear.

Today was a great day~
________________________________________________________________________________________
sso uhm.. There you go LOL
I dun have much to say this time so,
bye bbys<3
~jewfeRds