Two years later~

My Brother Is In NU'EST?!

Its been two years.

Two years since I met Daehyun.

Two years since I started going out with Zico.

Two years since my parents passed away.

In the span of two years Nu'Est managed to reach the top of the charts and they've become very popular and right now theyre in Japan. I'm just at home in Korea sitting in the living room with Zico's head on my lap. I played with his hair and watched the screen contently as investigators were solving a murder. Zico suddenly sat up surprising me. "What?!" I glared as he got me out of my comfort zone. He smiled cheekily and nudged me while his hand touched something in his pocket. "Lets go visit appa and omma." I looked at him weirdly. Then I realized it was the anniversary of their passing. I never really liked to think about it. "B-but they're in America." He shrugged. "OMMMAAA! APPPA~!" Zico suddenly shouted and the pain filled my ears.

"GOD YOURE SO LOUD!" He chuckled and shrugged. He looked around the room a bit and then turned to face me, his hand still playing with something in his pocket. "Hm. They should be here by now." I looked at him weirdly again. He knelt down on one knee and smiled up at me. "Zico.. what are y-you doing? g-get up" I tried to pull him up but he refused. The beat of my heart increaced a his lips slip apart to tak again. "Kwak Jiyung. My yeobo. My princess, my jigaya.," He smiled sheepishly. "Ah, I remember when I first met you.. I turned to Kyung and said, 'Damn. Those thighs are gonna be mine someday.'" I giggled and so did he. "I teased you because you were so cute when you got mad. I got jealous of Daehyun because of how close you were. I got jealous of every guy that you looked at, talked to, or interacted with. I've never had these feelings before."

He took my hands in his and pulled off the ring he gave me on Valentines day. "Kwak Jiyung.. I am sure of my feelings now.. Will.. Will you do me the honor of giving you my last name? will you give me the honor of spending the rest of my life with you? Will.. Will you marry me?" By now tears were spilling out of my eyes and I noddid rappidly. He slipped the ring on my finger and pulled me into an embrace. "YOU GUYS SHE SAID YES!" I was puzzled but soon Block B, Zinger, JB, B.A.P, And Doojoon came out of hiding spots.

Zinger came running and squealing to me. "AAAAAHAAHAHHIHIHIHAHIEEEEE" She hugged me and we jumped around for a bit. Everyone looked happy and overjoyed.. except for Daehyun. "oppa, I'll be right back." I looked over at Zico and nodded while he turned to talk to the guys as they patted his back. I walked over to Daehyun who was talking to Jongup. "Yeah.." Was all I heard from Jongup when I went over. "See ya later dude." He said as he saw me coming towards them. Daehyun looked a bit confised until he saw me. "C-congrats.." He muttered and I glared at him. "Why the death stare?" I groaned and grabbed his hand, leading him to the room  I shared with Ren. "I'm sorry." I said suddenly.

"Huh?" He tried to look okay but he knew what I meant. "Dont play dumb with me Hyunnie.. I know you still like me a-and.. I just.." He suddenly hugged me tightly and chuckled. "Silly, the feelings wont go away. As much as I'd like to be the one you meet when you go down that asiel, you and Zico are meant for each other." I sniffled a little and he pulled me away so I could get a clear look at him. Then, he did something that I would have never thought. He gently slapped me and my eyes widened. "NOW KWAK JIYUNG. GO BACK TO THE GIRL FROM TWO YEARS AGO AND WORRY ONLY ABOUT YOURSELF." Our faces were blank but suddenly we both broke out into a grin.

He ruffled my hair and kissed my forehead. "Now go to your fiancee." He pumped his fist up and I nodded. I hugged him once again before standing up. "Thank you Daehyun-ah.. really.." He nodded and just pushed me away. "Go go go~" I sadly smiled and walked out of the room. Before I could fully leave I heard him let out a long sigh. I did to as I reached the living room. "WAAAH MY BABY COUSIN IS GROWING UP!" Yongguk shouted and he lifted me up into the air. "TODAY, WE ARE HAVING A B.A.P DAY~" I looked at him weirdly and shrugged. "Shure ok." Everyone nodded and Zico spoke up. "Okay but be back by eight so we can go celebrate~" I nodded and looked at all of B.A.P "Lets go noona~" Zelo crouched down in front of me singnalling a piggy back.

I smiled brightly and jumped on his back. He balled his hands into fists and repositioned me to get comfy. "KAJA~!" Daehyun smiled back at me with his hands in his pockets. Zelo ran out to te front yard where his skate board was. "O-oh no! I'm not letting you carry me on that!" He shrugged. "Sorry then noona." He released me from his grip and I pouted. "Jonguppie oppaaa~ This would be a nice time to use your cheeto arms~" Before he could react I jumped on his back and wrapped my legs around his waist. He groaned and held me up. I smiled kicking around happily. "So where we goin?" They all shrugged. We never really spent time together so it was kinda awkward, even though I lived with them for a period of time. "Jonguppie, you seem tired. Let me go~" He shook his head.

"No. Even if its your fat who im carrying, I'm still strong." "YAH!" I shouted and hit his head. The others laughed and I chuckled a bit too. We suddenly entered a bridal shop and I looked around puzzled. "The wedding is in a month and Zico prepared it already." Youngjae said bluntly and I gasped. "A MONTH? BUT BRIDES MADES.. AND FOOD.. AND SEATING AND PEOPLE AND IEFDU" I panicked and got off of Jongup. Umma Himchan grabbed me by my shoulders and shook me. "CLAM DOWN WOMAN!" I pouted and glared at him. "Okay." Suddenly an elegant woman who I knew as Zico's mom came up to me.

"Ah my baby~ lets get you a wedding dress~ what size are you?" She blabbed on and on about dresses. To be honest I detested any kinds of dresses and I was dreading looking for one. "Honey? Hello?" I blinked a couple of times and looked up at Mrs. Woo. "A-ah.. My size? im a two.." She gaped at me. "HOW MUCH DO YOU WEIGH?" I heasitated a bit and looked down. "115 pounds.." I muttered and she gasped. "You need to eat more.. after the wedding.." B.A.P, who was behind me, laughed a bit. I blew a raspberry and pouted again. Shew blew me through racks and racks of dresses until I spotted one. It was pure white. Fluffly, but not too fluffy. The fabric was soft and the beads were perfectly spaced. I was in love.

20376b735082ab55_beautiful-strapless-wed

I guess Mrs. Woo saw me staring so she chuckled. "Ah, Is this one the one?" I unconsiously nodded and she took it out. "Here, try it on." I smiled brightly and nodded. I ran into the dressing room and quickly took off my street clothes. I slipped into the dress. It hugged my small frame like asecond skin, clutching around every curve and angle of the upper half of my body. I smiled in satisfaction. I carefully grabbed hold of the front of the dress, lifting it up so it wouldnt drag, and walked out of the dressing room. "OH MY BABY LOOKS PERFECT!" Himchan shouted and ran up to me and hugged me. Yongguk's deep voice chuckled behind Himchan and he put an arm around my shoulder. "Ahh my baby cousin. You look like a princess."

I blushed and the others came up to me as well. "You're beautiful.." I heard a voice whisper behind me. I turned around and saw Daehyun. "Th-thaks hyunnie.." I muttered.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
AW BABY YOU GETTIN MURRED.

IUFVDKJSL ITS TWO AM BYE