Will you be my girlfriend?

My Brother Is In NU'EST?!

"BEEP BEEP BEEP" I rubbed my eyes and looked up. The first night with my bear was a success, I woke up happy and refreshed. "Hey.. Who are you?" I heard Baekho ask. I sat up and jumped down to the floor. "I'm here to make Jiyung look pretty." The other voice said. I looked out from the hallway and saw Taeil. "PST! Is Aron here?" Baekho shook his head. "No he had a schedule with Ren and Minhyun." I nodded and walked out from my hiding spot. I looked up at Taeil and cocked my head a little. "Why?" I asked and he smirked. "Its a secret~" I nodded and looked around. "Any one else?" He nodded like I expcted him to. No way a guy like Taeil knows anything about beauty. "Kwanghee~" He said shouting outside. A few seconds after a young girl walked in holding a box. She had long dark brown hair and nearly pitch black eyes. "Dongsaeng~ Taeil oppa toldd me to do your make up." I nodded not reaally caring. "My room is this way" I muttered.

She followed me into my room and set her box on the bed. "So oppa said U-Kwon and P.O bought you three outfits yesterday." I nodded and set them out on Ren's bed. "OMO! YOU HAVE TO WEAR PINK OUTFIT!" She shouted and I nodded. "Okay so. Before you get changed to that, lets do your make up~" I sat down on a chair infront of my mirror and she smiled. "You're not a person of words, are you Jiyung-ah" I shook my head and she laughed. She put my hair up into a bun and sat in front of me. "Since you have natural beauty, theres no need to use foundation and blush and blah blah blah" I felt myself blush. "T-thanks." I said and she smiled. "I should only put on eyeliner.. yeaahhh" She told me to close my eyes and she brought out the liquid eyeliner.

She extended it from my inner eye to the othet side to give the 'wing' effect.



"Waaah so pretty! I said as I looked in the mirror. "You look awesome! Now put on the dress aaanndd." She opened the closet and puller out some flats. "Okaay." I walked into the bathroom and took off my pajamas, slipped on the skirt and threw on the sweater. As I walked out I fixed the belt and she smiled. "It. Looks. WONDERFUL" She clapped and sat me down again. She let my hair out of the bun and brushed it. "Hmm.. Straight.. Yes! Do you have a straightener?" I took one out of a drawr and handed it to her. She immediatly plugged it in and waited for it to heat up. "So.. Why did Taeil bring you here? not that i mind! but why are you guys doing this?" I asked shyly. I had a feeling that Block B was setting me up for something. She leaned in close to my ear and whispered. "Its a secret~"

She began to get layers of my hair and straigtened them. Once she was done she made me stand up and face the door. "TAEIL OPPAAAAA!" She screamed right in my ear and I flinched. "Sorry!" She apologized and I nodded. Seconds later Taeil and Baekho nearly knocked down the door with panic "WHA- WOAH!" They both examined me up and down. "Damn what happened to Jiyung?!" I smacked their heads and glared at them. "I made her purtiful~" I looked at the clock and realized it was almost time for school. "If I dont leave now I'm gonna be LAAATTEEE!" I shouted.

I grabbed my backpack and was about to go on my skateboard but Taeil stopped me. "I brought my car dummie." I ohed and nodded. He lead me outside and opened the door for me. I sat down and buckled my seatbelt. "So Taeil-sshi-" He cut me off. "For the last time call me OPPA and no, I'm not telling you a thing!" I puffed air out of my cheeks and stayed quiet. A few minutes later we arrived at school and everyone was staring at me. All around me were girls dressed in ty clothing and guys in flannels, T-shirts and all that crap.

"Is that the devil?" I smirked hearing my nickname. "Ji.. YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNG!" Zinger's screetching voice rang through my ears and it was accompanied by another deep one. "JIIAAAAAAAA!" JB and Zinger trapped me in a hug. "It feels like its been years! We needa hang out again~" Zinger stated as a matter of factly. They both backed away and had a mischevous smile on their faces. "What?" Suddenly two arms wrapped around me and there was a boquet of roses in front of me. "Guess whoo~?" I smiled and turned around hugged him. "Hi oppa~"

Zico pecked me lips and let me go, giving me the flowers. Suddenly I saw Doojoon behind Zinger, I smirked and nodded. He scooped her up and spun her around. Suddenly Zico got down in front of me and held my hands, everyone surrounded us. "Uhm. Well you know.. I'm not good with the lovey dovey mushy stuff.." He laughed and I did too. "But anyways, I never got to officially ask you.. Will you be my girlfriend?" He pulled out a beautiful ring.


12pcs-lot-Korean-Simple-Ring-Diamond-Bow

I smiled and nodded rappidly. He slipped the ring on my finger and got up, I jumped on him and hugged him. "Awwww" I looked up and a bunch of people were surrounding us. I blushed and got down. Zico's arms were around my waist once again and his head rested on my shoulder. "Happy Valentines Day babe~" He hugged me tighter aand I smiled. "Youre awfully quiet. Somethin on your mind?" We sat down on a nearby bench. "What.. what about my brother?" I played with my thumbs nervously. I knew my brother would go bat crazy if Zico and I were even in the same room. 

"Dont worry about him, I'll take care of it~" He smiled and the bell rang. "C'mon now. I'll drop you off." I nodded and got up. During the entire class period I was smiling like a fool and playing with my new ring. "MRS. KWAK." The teacher furiously gritted through her teeth and I snapped my neck up. "What?" Was all I said. "Can you explain to the class how an atom can turn into an ion?" I smirked and lied back. I stared at the ceiling while speaking. "Well of course, when an atom bonds with another the remaning atom has either lost or gained an electron or two. If it gain one, it has a negative charge. If it loses one, a positive"

The whole class gaped back at me and I just smirked. "Th-thats right.. Well done.." She went back to her boring lecture and I lied my head on the desk. Time for a nap. I yawned and fell asleep.

________________________________________________________________________________________________
AH NIGGIE YOU GOT A RING.
Omg guys im sorry if i sound ghetto, I can feel the ghetto coming out erfhdisjk.
oke dicusjxk byeeyeb