Kidnapped ;A;

My Brother Is In NU'EST?!

Ok guise<3 I re-edited and fixed my mistake ;-;
________________________________________
Since Minhee was at his parents house, and it wasnt far, we decided to keep on going. With out hands brushing against eachothers I grew annoyed. It seemed like Zico did too because he grabbed my hand and laced our fingers together. I didnt mind and kept walking. Far off in the distance I saw some people fighting. I guess Zico saw them too be cause he nudged me. "Who are they?" I asked and he furrowed his eyes and gasped. "Taewoon" He said quietly and ran off. Without thinking I ran after him through the streets

. I dodged honking cars and pushed past people while mutering "Sorry" and "Excuse us" Finally we reached the fight and Zico immediatly went in. He pushed a few guys off of one and I guess I should help them. I punched a black haired one and kicked him to the floor. Soon we were done and Zico looked over at the guy we helped. "H-hyung.. Are okay? Who were they?" Hyung? He knows him? No wonder we helped him. I looked at Zico with a questionly look and he cleared his throat. "Hyung, this is my friend. Kwak Jiyung. Jiyung-ah, this is my brother, Woo Taewoon." I bowed slightly and smiled. "Annyeong." I said and he did the same.

Soon it got quiet and awkward but Zico broke it. "So hyung.. what was all that about?" He asked. "They tried to mug me.. In broad daylight.. They also had the Big Bang sign on their masks." My eyes widened at that name. My hands got sweaty and I felt my forehead get sweaty as well. "Jiyung? Are you okay? Lets go home~" Zico sang as he put an arm around me. I nodded and Taewoon walked on the other side of me. "So.. Jihyun was it?" Taewoon asket and I shook my head. "ani ani. Thats my auntie's name, mines JiYUNG. No H hehe" I laughed as he rubbed his neck.

"Right, so as I was saying Jiyung.. How did you meet my idiot of a brother?" I laughed as Zico smacked his head. "HAHA Well uh.. He always used to bother me.. But then he started being nice i guess.. So now we're-" "Shes my girlfriend~" Zico smiled as he tightened his grip around my shoulder. "What?! How come you never told me? aahh my little borthers growing up! IM GETTING OLD!" We laughed and kept walking towards the house. But during the walk I felt Taewoon's eyes all over me. I was glad I was wearing pants and a sweater. We entered the house and I took off my converse. "UMMMAAAA~ APPPPAAA~" Zico shouted. Instead of his parents coming Minhee came.

"UMMA!" She leaped into my arms and I fell to the floor with her ontop of me. "Umma! I missed you so much!!" She hugged me tight and I laughed. "I missed you too baby~" She giggled and turned to Zico. "Appa Umma. Tomorrows Valentines daay~" She nudged me. How could a five year-old be so.. smart? "Minhee-ah.. What should i do for umma tomorrow?" Zico played along and Minhee giggled again. "Shh. Not now appa~ when ummas gone I'll help you!" I laughed and spun her around. Thats when I noticed. Tawoon left? Hm. Whatever. Then an elderly couple walked in. "Hi Umma~ hi Appa~"

Zico hugged them and I set Minhee down and bowed. "Annyeonghassaeyo Mr and Mrs Woo" They both chuckled and I looked around worridly. Why were they laughing at.. me? "No need to be so formal. Call us umma and appa." I was so surprised. They barely knew me and.. Theyre so hospitable. "A-ah neh Mrs- I mean.. Umma" I shly said and she came towards me. She grabbed my hand and smiled. "Are you hungry? Do you want a drink?" I quickly shook my head and bowed. "U-uhm no, but thank you!" I smiled back at her and she pinched my cheeks.

"Aah~ Zico shes a cute one~" I smiled and put my hand over my mouth. "T-thank you!" Zico grabbed my arm and smiled to his mom. "Umma, We'll be going to study, arrasso~" She nodded and looked at me. "Study. Make sure you STUDY." She emphsied the word and Zico dragged me up the stairs. "Yeah uh.. Sorry for my mom.." Suddenly a loud bang was heard along with six voices. "ANNYEONG UMMA~ ANNYEONG APPA~" With out another word there were a loud rumble of footsteps on their way up the stairs. Zico's door ws flung open and I was trapped in a hug.

"JIYUUUNNNGG~" P.O hugged me. He lifted me up in the air and spun me around. I put my hand over my mouth and nearly barfed. "C-CANT. JIHOON. NAUSIA. THROW UP!" He quickly let me go and I flew onto the bed. I looked up with my hair messed up and glared at P.O. "Not. Funny. Jihoon." All of Block B clicked their tongues. "That wont dooo~" U-Kwon sat next to me. "H-huh?" "Call us oppa~" I pulled my knees uup to my chest and blew air into my cheeks. I shook my head and rested my chin on my knees. "I-I cant.." I fidgeted with my feet and Zico nudged me. "Its okay, they wont force you.. Right?" He glared over to Block B and they nodded.

I smiled and U-Kwon ruffled my hair. "Zico." He said in a serious tone. Zico looked over at him with a questioning face. "WE'RE TAKING JIYUNG OKAY?" He said in a really fast pace it took me a long time to register it. Before I knew it B-Bomb was carrying me on his shoulder and we were down the stairs. Jaehyo, Kyung, and Taeil stayed back with Zico and B-bomb, U-kwon and P.O were kidnapping me. B-bomb was a fast runner, he was ahead of the other two and from where I was I could see my jacket and shoes in P.O's hands.

We stopped a good distance from Zico's house at a park. He set me down on the grass and I looked up at them. "Why?" "VALENTINES DAAAY~" They all said together. I pondered for a bit and nothing came to mind. "We want you to look pretty tomorrow" They cheekily smiled and I shook my head. "We have school tomorrow! You know, with UNIFORMS." I emphisezed and they shook their heads. "Nnoo they said we could wear whatever! even the principal said!" P.O pointed out and I sighed. U-Kwon pulled me up and laced his hands with mine. "Lets go SHOPPPPIINNNGG!!"
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
HOLY FRIGGING CRAP.
I HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE 100 YEARS.
OH MAH GHAD.
Well this chapter came out prety ok I guess. I'll start the next one right now and probs have it up before tuesday :3
I'm so sorry for keeping you waiting ;A;
~jewfeRds
(p.s: I was too lazy to look for a picture so have the default. Ok? ok<3)