Ugly Hangover

My Brother Is In NU'EST?!

We ended up leaving the club at 1:30 in the morning but we were all hungry. "YOOOooOOooOoOU GUYS. I'm hungry." Dongho whined. As if on cue my stomach growled and I giggled. "Opppppaaaa~ I want.. FRIED KIMCHI!" I laughed. "Aish you really shouldnt have let her drink that soju." JR whined "IT WAS AN ACCIDENT She thought it was her water. Its not my fault she grabbed the wrong cup!" Amber sighed. suddenly Yongguk, who was driving, made a U-turn and went towards a street stand.

"FOOD! YEEEUS!" I highfived Dongho as Yongguk parked the car. "Jiyung-ah. Behave yourself." JR whispered in my ear and I turned to him. "Whaaat? I c-can controoooolll myself~" I hiccuped and stumbled over to the stall. "Ahjummaa may i have some *hiccup* dubboki~" Suddenly everything turned black and I fell asleep.

I woke up to see Aron's annoying face staring down at me. Man I have the biggest headache. "Kwon Jiyung. Where did you go last night?" Hee asked and I think JR didnt tell him I was drunk. "JR and his friends took me to Southtown Show. And I guess I fell asleep in the car." I rubbed my nape hoping he would buy it. He ohed and nodded. "Well, we have a schedule so youre gonna be alone. Hang with a fan or something." He mumbled then yelled from the doorway, "DONT HANG WITH ZICO!" I sighed and rolled in my sheets, looking like a Metapod from Pokemon.

After five minutes of just lying there and thinking about what to do I heard a tapping sound on my window.

TAP. TAP.. TAP.


I slowly walked over and slammed it open. "YAH DO YOU KNOW HOW LOUD THAT IS WITH A HEADACHE?" I walked to the other end of my small balcony and saw Zico looking u pat me with a sheepish smile. "What are you doing here?" I asked and rested my arms on the railing. He looked up and shrugged. "I asked one of the fans if Aron was home and she said yeah so I snuck over here" I laughed. "They JUST left." He slumped his shoulders and sighed. "Well, that means you have to help me up~" He waved his arms towards me.

When I tried to reach them they were 5 inches away from mine, but i still couldnt reach. Damn. I told him to wait and I went inside my room. I grabbed a sheet so he could use it to climb up but when I turned around he was already on my balcony. "How did you.. wait what?" I scratched my head and he smiled widely. "You look y babe~" I looked down at myself and saw that I was only wearing short shorts thats said 'y' in english on the and a tank top. "YOU! COVER YOUR EYES!"

I quickly grabbed some pants and a sweater and ran to my bathroom. As soon as I closed the door I heard him shout "I CAN READ ENGLISH~!" I felt my cheeks flush red and I sighed. "Hes going to talk about this forever." I slipped out of my shorts and squeezed into the jeans. I pulled my hoodie on and walked out. I saw Zico lying on my bed pretending to be asleep.

"Yah. Why did you came here anyways?" I kicked his side lightly with my knee and he pulled me down into a hug. "YAH! ZICO! LET ME GO!" I kicked and screamed but he only held me tighter. "Shh jigaya~ I'm tired." He mumbled and buried his face into my neck. Oh yeah, its like 8 in the morning. I sighed since it was no use when it came to him. I let my body fall limp and decided to sleep too.

Later at 12 PM
"I'm missin you~ oh oh oh oh I'm missin you~ I used to be strong baby, now you've got me sprung baby~" I woke up to hear my phone ringing. I stretched my arm across the bed to reach for it, since I couldnt get up because Zico was still hugging me. I looked at the screen and it read, "Annoying Aron -3-" I panicked and tried to answer with a smoothe voice. "H-hey oppa." I just HAD to stutter. "Hey Jiyung.. Is something wrong? I was calling because we'll be home in 15. What should we eat?" I came up with a brilliant lie!

"Sorry, I'm not home right now oppa. I'm at the skate park. Eat whatever you want bye!!" I hung up and sighed. I was safe- NO I WASNT. THEYRE COMING HOME. AND ZICO IS HERE. DAMN DAMN DAMN. "Zico! Zico-yah wake uuuupp!!" I shook him and he groaned. "Aish can a guy get a little sleep?" He mumbled and turned over. "Aron is on his way!" He sprung up and screamed. "WHY DIDNT YOU SAY THAT EARLIER? Hes so scary oh my god i might die today!"

I laughed and shhook my head. "Lets just go to the park or something. I told him I wasnt home." He nodded nd I put on my shoes. I brushed my hair really quick and grabbed a beanie. "Kaja!" He grabbed my hand and we walked toward the door. Then we heard.

A screatching sound.

And the fangirls scream.

"" We both said and ran toward the stairs. I fell on my way annd zico sighed. He picked me up bridal style and ran up the stairs, careful to not make noise, and into my room. He slowly closed the door and looked at me, who was on the bed. "Balcony?" He asked and I nodded. He jumped down with ease but I was scared to when it was my turn. "Just jump, I'll catch you!" He whispered and I sighed. I heard foot steps in the hallway and prayed. "Oh god, dont let me die. I'm too young!" And with that, I jumped. Expecting to hit the ground. But I felt Zico's arms wrap securely around me. I opened my eyes and he was grinning.

I jumped out of his arms and felt a slight emptyness. What ever, I pushed it aside and looked around. "The park is. That way~" I smiled and skippedd over. I looked back at Zico and thought about his sister. "Hey, lets pick up Minhee yeah? I want to hang out with her again!" He nodded and lead the way to his house. On out way there we were surroundeed by 3 thugs. I havent had a good history with them, so I hid behind Zico. "Oppa.." He glared at the guys and they snickered.


"Z-zico." I muttered and one of the guys spoke up. "Look, just hand her over and there will be no problem." He held me behind him and firmly said no. Then suddenly there was a fight. Zico went on against all of them then I saw one grab a brick. He was about to throw it onto zico's head but I jumped up and held onto his back. I hit his head with my fist as he tried to shake me off. "YA YOU STUPID GIRL!" I jumped off and punched his face.

His lip started to bleed and I smirked. I punched him a couple of times and kicked his stomach. In a few minutes, he was out cold. I smirked and dusted my hands off. I looked back and Zico had beat both of the guys. I instantly ran to him and hugged him. "Thank you" I muttered and he laughed. I looked up at him with a puzzled expression and he smiled again. "YOU saved ME. If it werent for you, I would have been dead! Now lets go~"

With that he was back to his cheerful self and he grabbed my hand. I felt something in my chest and sighed. "No. Its not beating like that because of him.. I-I'm just tired. Thats it. Im tired because of the fight" I thoughht, trying to convince myself.
__________________________________________________________________________
Its been a while. And when I mean a while I mean A WHIIILLEEE.
SO HERES THIS CHAPTER IT LIKE 3 AM GOODNIGHT HOLYS HIT AUIRHCEKDS

~jewfeRds