Bleh Bleh Blehimsick

My Brother Is In NU'EST?!

Haaaaaiii its you lamee author, jewfeRds<3

Well uh lemmi tell you a story kay? ._.

So yesterday I took the State Writing test (woo hoo~) I did exeptionally well but during my brake my friend, Julie, comes up to me and asked me if anything was wrong. I was like, "Well.. My eyes are being super sensitive, I have a headache, my eyelids feel hot and-" Then suddenly she put her back-hand on my forehead and she yanked it back and was like "hOLY THATS HOT" So anyways she gave me that whole blabby dabby speach on the flue and how she thinks im sick and yeah whatever.

So whatevs right? The next day (today) I woke up and I felt like straight. up. . and I kept begging my mom I was like "Ummaaa! I feel sick!" But being the stubborn asian mom, she told me to go get ready for school. So im in the batroom, brushin my hair and teeth then all of the sudden..

I feel

a

lump

in

my

throat.

Then BAM! I THREW UP.

So i went to tell my mom. And she says. "Youre still going to school" LIKE WHAT THE ?

IM OVERHERE THROWIN MY ING BIBIMBAP FROM LAST NIGHT INTO THE TOILET BOWL VFIUDKM

Whatevs thats not even my point. So turns out later in 3rd period i feel the lump again. So without saying a thing i run to the girl's room and I thre up again. So after explaining everything to my teeacher she sent me to the office and the lady took my temp.

102 DEGREES. A HUNDRED AND TWO DEGREEEEES. SO WHEN MY MOM PICKED ME UP THE OFFICE LADY WAS LIKE. "Your daugter is not to COME TO SCHOOL AT ALL FOR 24 HOURS!" Awww yeah bby.

anyways long story short, I feel so much like I prolly wont update for a whileimsorry3

So anyways here are some hot guys (my biases c:)

 


tumblr_mevkbr0fOB1rfovzio1_500.gif

tumblr_lyd45ePY2c1qevqkro1_500.png

tumblr_mc80hzZZmV1rxjbkyo1_r1_500.jpg

My friend was like "YOU LIKE GUYS WITH SAUSAGE LIPS" IM GONNA CRY CAUSE I DO,. K I NEEDA SSLEEP BYE