JB~

My Brother Is In NU'EST?!

"Alright students. Lets get learning." Sengsangnim said and walked to the front of the room and looked at us. "Hmm.. Jiyung come to the front." She said in a nice manner. I nedded and stepped next to her. "Alright noooow.. Chaerin. Come here too." CL got up off her seat and walked to the front. "Alright girls.. Surprise rap battle~!" The teacher smiled and handed us microphones. "Shake hands." CL and I shook hands and she began first.

 

"We, we, we da, we da leaders
You ain’t in the game
You’re just cheerleaders

My age is nineteen, vision is HD
I have good brains with a natural style
I was already cool, now I’m even cooler
I’ve burnt the stage a several times

‘Cos I’m hot, always the best
And this number 1 spot
Is my home sweet home

And I’m CL the one and only baddest female"

Her rap was smoothe and clean. I highfived her and said. "Yeesh unnie. You need to give me lessons!" She smiled and patted my back. She stood back and te teacher motioned for me to go. I nodded and began.

"Yeah
A punch that I throw for you,
Who is thirsty from the long fight
Everyone’s different, everyone takes sides
And those words are just words of ignorant people
Since the words that echoes in my heart is different from yours
I’m mad so listen to my 4 measure nagging
(Rest In Peace) This prayer for truths
Even if the hidden system, the black shadow cover it up
This holy badge that won’t yield/"

I smiled and handed the teacher the microphone. She clapped and we went to our seats. "Alright now its time for some lessons." She began writing on the board and turned around. "Is there anyone who can do three or more octaves?" One of the girls, IU, raised her hand. "Alright JiEun let me see" IU stood up and did the notes. We all clapped for her and she bowed. The ret of the class went on the same and it was time for 6th period.

"Wheres your next class?" Zico asked as he put his arm around me AGAIN. "Dance, yo. 2Nd floor." I said and he took his arm off of me. 'Well then baii~ I must go to math" He boringly said. I laughed and walked up the steps. I saw IU walking next to me. "Hey IU~" I smiled at her and she did too. "Hi Jia" She said and we kept walking. "You did really good on thoes three octaves. i dont think I can ever do that." I pouted and she laughed.

"Hehe, with practice. I liked your rap too. Oh, I have to go, art~" She smiled and turned to corner, I waved goodbye and kept walking to my next class. "Okay just this last class and I get to see how JB is doing. I walked into the class room to see eveyone sitting on the floor chatting away. "Yo Myungsoo. Wheres the teacher?" I kicked his leg and smirked becuse he doesnt like being called Myungsoo.

"First of all, Like i've said before, call me L. And second of all How the hell should I know?!'" i sighed and looked over at Woohyun. "Do YOU atleast know?" I asked him and he nodded. "He had something important to do. He'll be gone the rest of the day. We cant leave school but we can do whatever we want." "Aight. Thanks namstar" I said to him and went to sit down by a wall. "Alright lets do this."

I took out my iPod and began my vocal homework for this week. I had to learn a song and preform it for class by the end of the week. "Hmm.. Lets try Twinkle twinkle." I played it and sang it. "Naaah I dont like the feel of it." I shook my head and played the next song. "Lovey Dovey by T-Ara? That wont work at all" I mumbled and pressed 'next'

"Volume Up? YES~ TOTALLY GONNA WORK~" I smiled and began to practice it. The school bell rang and I got up to go out the door when I heard someone behind me. "He Jia. Nice singing!" Fei came up to me and highfived me. "You heard?" She nodded and said that everyone was listening to me while I didnt notice anything. I widened my eyes. "SERIOUSLY?" She nodded and continued saying that people were saying things like 'Woah she sounds good.' and 'I wish i had her voice.'

I shook it off and said by to her. I needed to find Zinger. I walked down the hallway and saw her walking with Doojoon. "Yo. We need to visit JB. Last time I saw him he had a fever of 104 and that was this morning." I explained and she sighed. "Can you just go? I have something planned." I glared at her and walked away. How dare she leave JB and I alone? is it just because of DooJoon? eugh. I'm going alone then. I felt someone put their arm around my shoulder and I looked up and saw Zico. "Hai"

I mumbled and stopped walking. "What you doin later?" He asked and I shrugged. "JB is running a fever. I need to go give him medicine and stuff" He nodded and said bye. I did too and walked to JB's house. I was walking down the street while singing 'Gangnam style' "Heeeeeeeey y lady~" I sang and found JB's house Mansion. I knocked on the door and a maid opened the door. "Annyeonghasseyo Miss. Is JaeBum here?" I asked and she nodded. "Mr. Im is in his room. he seems to be running a fever."
 

I nodded, took off my shoes, and walked to his room. "JaeBummie." I whispered and opened the door. He was sleeping covered in blankets. "He must be really sick. Its summer and hes cold." I mumbled and walked over to him. His nose was red and he had dark cricles. "Aish he didnt even bother changing out of his uniform." I took off his tie and dress shirt. He luckily had a tank top under making my job easier. I quickly put sweat pants on him. "Just close your mouth and watch your words. You're standing there but you're nothing. Listen up and listen.." My phone rang and I answered it. "Yobosaeyo?" "I didnt bother looking at the caller ID "Jiyung where are you? you should be home already."

It was Aron. "Duuuuuude. JaeBum is running a fever. I'm going to take care of him and possibly sleep over kay?" He agreed and hung up. I look over at JB was stirring in his sleep. He woke up and looked at me. "Jia what are you doing here?" He asked and sat up. "Oh nothing just robbing your house." He ohed and I laughed. "Dumb. Remember what I said earlier?" He nodded and I went to put hiis uniform away. "Do you need anyting? are you hungry?" I asked him and he rubbed his eyes.

"I-Im kind of hungry.. I guess." He mumbled and right after his stomach groweld. "Kay I'll be right back." I walked out of his room and down the stairs. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed an apron. "Miss you dont need to cook. Thats our job."  a maid said. I shook my head. "Nono. For now I'm cooking okay?" The heasitantly nodded and went to go do something else.

I quickly cooked up some chicken soup. I walked up to his room with the bowl and some chopsticks. "Here you fatass" I laughed and placed the traay next to his bed. "W-what? no you didnt need to" He weakly smiled and thanked me. I lied on the coush and cuddled with a cushon. "Ima go to sleep. Wake me up if you need anything." I mumbled and dozed off.

I slept for about two hours when I rolled off the couch. "Ouch" I hit the floor with a thud. I looked up and saw JB sleeping again. "auhh I must go hooome" I dragged myself to my backpack and went out the door. Alright time to walk home~

I took out my iPod once again and playedd 'Lets Go Party.' I was humming to the song and in a matter of seconds I was home. I walked passed the fangirls and entered the dorm. I felt all of their eyes on me as I walked to my bed. I climbed the latter and closed my eyes. They all entered the room and I opened one eye. "AND NEXT TIME TELL ME THAT YOU HAVE A ING SCHEDULE AT 5 IN THE MORNING" Was the last thing I said before falling asleep.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hay gurl.

How you doin?

Whats yo name?

Whats yo numbah?

How old is you?

Kan I meet yer perents?

LOLOLJKJK Hi it me, your awesome author.

So anyways yeh this is third chappie. Yeeey Jb finally appeared hehe.

And like I said last time, more and more characters will be appearing and stuff.

ok now its time for me to go and write the next chapter. BAIII

 

~Jewferds/지영