We're Like Magnets- Opposites Attract [Joo Hyun Jin & Yang Yoseob]

Sealed With Love [One-shot request shop~ not taking any more requests]

“Please Hyun Jin-ah,” Ha Neul pleaded me using her puppy eyes.

“No,” I told her firmly. There was no way I was going on some TV show without my group members. She knew that I hated going on those shows anyways. I always felt out of place.

“Please. Hwa Young is too sick to go on and I’ve got to attend a wedding tomorrow. And we’re already promised the producers that we’ll be there,” she begged me.

“Fine but you owe me big time,” I huffed. Ha Neul’s eyes lit up and she swung her arms around me cutting off all of my oxygen supply.

“Can’t… breathe…” I struggled to say and began to claw at Ha Neul’s hand. When that didn’t work I ended up using the violent technique- biting.  

“Ouch. You’re a beast Hyun Jin,” Ha Neul told me while shaking her head disapprovingly at my actions. I grinned at her in response.  

---

“Too early…” I muttered to myself whilst rubbing the sleep out of my eyes as she was walking to the set. The sun was really irritating me; it was too early for it to be up. Well in my world it was. Not paying attention where I was walking, I ended up crashing into a wall or something along those lines.

“Sorry,” the wall said. I blinked once before standing up and brushed off all dirt off my favourite pair of jeans.

“Yah. Sorry isn’t good enough,” I yelled at the poor guy who stood in front of me. His head was bowed down and he continuously carried on apologising me.

“Whatever, just get out of my way,” I pushed him harshly out of my way making the boy stumble and let out a small yelp when he tripped and fell flat on the floor. I didn’t even turn around to see what had happened, to be honest, I didn’t really care; instead she carried on walking forward to where I was needed. I really hoped I didn’t have to deal with anyone too chirpy or peppy today as I wasn’t in the mood to deal with people like that. Not that I was ever in that mood.

“Hyun Jin-ah where are the other members of Eclipse?” the producer asked me. I looked up to him and shrugged my shoulders before taking a swig of my water hoping it would wake me up a little more.

“Ha Neul’s gone to a wedding and Hwa Young is too sick to even get out of bed,” I replied in a bored tone. The PD looked at me worriedly and then turned to the writers before grinning like a mad scientist. My eyes flickered back at him and then at the writers. I have a feeling whatever they were planning I wouldn’t like it… I suppose it would be somewhat interesting…

 

“You know you’re going to have to represent Eclipse on behalf of them right?” they asked me. I nodded to his question. After they gave me a brief run through of the program, they sent me to wardrobe and hair & make up.

---

“What the hell is this?!” I screamed as I held up a layered dusty pink miniskirt with white lace underneath each opaque layer of fabric at a distance. Could that thing even be classed as a skirt? It was so freaking short that I was sure it wouldn’t even cover my .

“Hmm, Hyun Jin what seems to be the problem?” one of the producers asked. I glared at her; oh come on she surely knew what the problem was.

“The problem is, I am not wearing whatever this is,” I exclaimed in complete horror. Her eyes flickered from me to the skirt and mumbled something before walking away. How rude!

“I’m sorry Hyun Jin. It seems that we have misplaced your clothes. These were supposed to be for Ha Neul-sshi, you’ll have to make do with this,” she said apologetically. I sighed and nodded understanding the problem. Why oh why did this have to happen to me and only me?!

Taking my time, I slowly put on that thing called a skirt and a pair of tights seeing as if I didn’t I’ll probably be showing everything underneath. Jeesh, why I ask? Why did Ha Neul have to like pink so much? Why did my wardrobe get lost? I shook my head in distress and got out of the changing room as if I didn’t do it soon I would have probably cried and broken the mirror.

“Hyun Jin ppali. We need to do your hair and make up and the filming starts soon,” the stylists rushed me over to their station.

“Okay Hyun Jin, you can go now,” they told me. I glanced at the mirror to see how they had done my hair and make up. The hair stylist had put in extensions in and curled my hair loosely while the make up artist kept my make up simple (thank goodness) with just a little shimmery eye shadow, eyeliner and mascara. If anyone saw me right now, I bet they would have thought I was going on some date or something because right now I did not look (or even feel) like myself. I was even wearing heels… How did Ha Neul and Hwa Young deal with running in heels all the time? It was so tiring and I didn’t even have to run that far.

“Okay, Hyun Jin sit over there,” the producer pointed at the seat next to him. The idiot who ran into me.

“Do I have to?” I half whined. He nodded and pushed me onto the set. I groaned loudly and dragged my unwilling feet to my position.

“Hi, I’m Yang Yoseob,” he said in a cheery voice. I ignored him and turned the other way.

“Maybe she didn’t hear me,” he mumbled to himself. Oh please don’t try and talk to me, I pleaded in my head.

“Hey, I’m Yang Yoseob,” he repeated. This time, I turned around and glared at him. His eyes darted side to side before sliding down in his seat.

“Yeah I heard,” I told him monotonously. He stared at me for a while before sitting upright again.

“Hey- you’re that girl who walked into me today,” he exclaimed with a grin on his face. I blinked before shooting a death glare at him.

“One, you walked into me and two, I have a name,” I told him.

“Nu-uh you walked into me and didn’t say sorry. I want an apology now,” he pouted cutely.

“I don’t owe you an apology because-”

“Filming in 3, 2, 1,” the director interrupted our argument. I took the glare off my face and replaced it with a not so scary one.

“Welcome everyone to another fun-filled episode. Today in the studio we have Beast’s Yoseob and Eclipse’s Joo Hyun Jin. Hyun Jin-sshi introduce yourself,” the MC told me. I smiled politely and nodded.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Eclipse’s Joo Hyun Jin. Unfortunately my members Park Ha Neul and Choi Hwa Young couldn’t make it to the studio today so I’ll be representing Eclipse on behalf of them. I hope you’ll take care of me today,” I plastered a smile on my face before sitting back down. From the side of my eye I saw Yoseob staring intently at me. It was kind of freaky.

“I understand Eclipse have recently released a new album, yes?” he paused to get a reply from me. I nodded. “Why don’t you perform a small section from the song?” he asked me.

“Umm, sure,” I stood up and walked onto the middle of the stage. The lights were somewhat blinding but it wasn’t anything I couldn’t stand. I loved being on stage. It was one of the things that made me feel happy.

As the music began to play, I held the mic tighter and breathed in deeply getting ready to sing. I opened my mouth and sang the lyrics to our song. I slowly found myself getting lost into the music but was quickly brought back into reality when the music stopped. The MC came over and stood next to me with his mouth hung open. I smiled softly.

“Wow, Hyun Jin-sshi, you sing so well,” he complimented me. A slight blush grew on my face. What was happening to me? Maybe it was because of my attire that I was acting like this.

“Kamsahmida,” I thanked him before walking back into my seat.

“So now let’s have Yang Yoseob introduce himself,” the MC gestured to the boy sitting next to me. He grinned and almost jumped up from his seat.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Beast’s cute Yang Yoseob! I hope you’ll treat me well,” he beamed in delight and sat down next to me.

“Okay let’s start. We’ll start with a quiz. The focus will be on music both Korean and American and it can be on any period or genre so do keep focus and hope for the best,” he told us all. I smiled inside because if it was anything to do with the 90s I would be able to ace it. Not to brag or anything but I practically know anything to do with 90s music.

“And I forgot to say, you’ll be in pairs. The person sitting next to you on your left will be your partner,” I mentally groaned as he said this because guess who was sitting next to me. Yes, him. He had a huge smile plastered on his face and said enthusiastically to me ‘we can do this’ pumping his fist in the air.

And guess what. We lost… Thanks to Yoseob. I was so annoyed with him. Even when he didn’t know the answer he joked around and guessed it even though I knew most of them. Pabo. And now, we have a punishment. Involving Pepero. You’ve guessed it, we’ve gotto play that Pepero game.

“1, 2, 3, go,” the MC called out. Yoseob began to go in first nibbling on his side but you couldn’t really call it nibbling as he took this huge bite. I started to go in slowly bit by bit. Eventually we ended up so close that our noses were touching. It was so awkward… I didn’t even know where to look. I tried to avoid his cute puppy eyes but it was no use as there was no where else to look.

Just as I thought we were finished with the game, Yoseob took another bite. As he did this, our lips ended up touching for a millisecond.

“YAH!” I screamed standing up as the audience and other guests plus the MC ‘ooooh’-ed. He smirked holding the remaining piece of Pepero between his lips before consuming it.

“Wow, a kiss and indirect kiss at the same time,” Park Bom from 2NE1 giggled. The whole studio began to laugh as well. I suddenly became really hot and my face turned five shades redder than before. This day has just been great…

“Wah, Yoseob you have guts. Is Hyun Jin your ideal girl?” Jiyong/G-Dragon from Big Bang asked him. Please say no, my thoughts begged but the thought of him saying no made my heart ache slightly.

“Neh, she is,” he piped up.

“What about you Hyun Jin? Is Yoseob your ideal guy?” he asked me.

“Umm… Honestly no, but just because someone isn’t your ideal person doesn’t mean that you can’t like them,” I told them honestly. The studio made noises of agreement. From the corner of my eye, I saw Yoseob smiling at me and I couldn’t help the smile that was forming on my face either.

---

“Well done guys. It was a good show today,” the producers and MC praised us all as we began to leave the studio.

“Hyun Jin-sshi?” an all too familiar voice said.

“Neh?” I turned around.

“I was wondering if you’ll like to get some ice cream with me now?” he proposed. I tapped my chin thinking about the offer before nodding my head. His eyes lit up with happiness. Grabbing my hand, he pulled me along with him to a nearby ice cream parlour.

I chose vanilla ice-cream while Yoseob ordered some sort of ice cream sundae. I sat opposite him staring intently at the sundae in jealousy. I should have ordered that, were the thoughts that ran through my head.

He looked up at me and laughed. I frowned at him.

“Do you want some?” he asked me holding out the spoon with a dollop on ice cream on it. So tempting...

“… No?” I answered but it ended up sounding more like a question. Again he chuckled at me before shoving the spoon at my mouth. I obediently ate it.

“Yum,” I beamed.

“Hyun Jin-ah, why did you agree to get ice cream with me?” he questioned me as he stared at me curiously.

“I like ice cream,” I stated simply. A pout formed on his face; obviously not the answer he wanted.

“Okay, then. What would you say if I said I like you?” he asked me again.

“I would say, good for you,” I said unsurely. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion and blinked a couple of times at me.

“Okay, I’m just going to be straightforward here. I think I’m falling for you Hyun Jin. It may sound stupid as we barely know each other but I like you,” he confessed. My eyes grew in shock and the spoon in my hand suddenly felt very heavy.

“I’m not usually the person who says these things but I think I feel the same way,” I confessed quietly, so quiet that it was almost inaudible.

He grinned cockily and leaned across the small space that separated us. His eyes locked with mine for a split second and then focused on my lips. Before I knew it he was kissing me and I was kissing him back. Our lips moved against each other so naturally; it was almost like we were made for each other. Just as I thought this kiss was only something innocent, he bit my bottom lip lightly and ran his tongue across it. I gasped at the sudden move. The idiot that I was falling for took advantage of this and slipped his tongue in.

“Ouch,” he cried, “I cannot believe you just bit me.”

“Well you took advantage of me,” I argued.

“You wanted it,” he relied cockily. I kicked his leg underneath the table making him yell out in pain. I smirked at him.

“My girl’s feisty,” he laughed. I tried to glare at him but I couldn’t stop smiling.

“Who said I was your girl?” I raised an eyebrow.

“Joo Hyun Jin, will you be my girlfriend?” he asked me.

“Idiot,” I mumbled loud enough for him to hear, “Yes,” I gave him a solid reply.

I guess opposites really do attract.

---

Jeesh, I do actually think my writing is getting worse and worse… >.<

I tried. I hope it was what you wanted Hitomi246123. I’m sorry it took so long. I was being extremely lazy… -.-“ I will get all requests done, don’t worry guys. Just give me time ^^