Confused [Song Minjee & Jo Kwangmin]

Sealed With Love [One-shot request shop~ not taking any more requests]

Minjee shook with nerves as she stood by her crush’s locker, he also happened to be her friend. She had been crushing on him since two summers ago. No one ever understood why she liked him since he wasn’t the brightest crayon in the box and he wasn’t very sensitive. She could remember when her dog had died and she spent the whole night crying and Kwangmin passed by her house. He sat down and asked what was wrong but the moment she told him that her dog had died he began to laugh and told her that it was just a dog. So insensitive but it was one of his flaws that she liked about him. He didn’t change how he was for people and she liked that about him.

 

“Yo Minjee,” he greeted her with a small wave of the hand. She waved back nervously and walked up to him.

 

“You know there’s a dance next week and I was wondering if you wanted to go, you know, with me?” she asked him trying to sound as casual as possible. Kwangmin stopped taking out his books and snorted. Minjee raised an eyebrow and blinked furiously at his reaction.

 

“You and dancing,” he laughed and waited her to start joining him. He didn’t think she was being serious about it until he saw her face. “Oh, you weren’t joking?”

 

She rolled her eyes and gave him the ‘what do you think?’ look.

 

“Well –”

 

“Hey Kwangmin. Wanna go to the dance together? Oh great that’s perfect, I’ll see you there,” Namjoo asked him but didn’t even wait for an answer and just assumed his answer. He stood there dumbfounded and blinked.

 

“So you accept your ex-girlfriend’s offer, even though she’s a complete cow but not mine,” she pouted cutely as she pretended like it didn’t hurt like hell. Inside she felt like screaming and crying but she couldn’t show that to her friend.

 

“Hey, she forced it on me. I couldn’t even say no,” he told her.

 

“Whatever, you could have butted in and told her no. You’re such a weak person,” she scoffed and walked away.

 

“Wait Minjee!” he exclaimed and ran after his friend.

 

“What?” she dragged out the word in a really cute manner. Kwangmin smiled slightly at her adorableness and pouted.

 

“How about I meet you at the dance? I’ll pick up Namjoo and take her there but that’ll be it. How about it?” he proposed.

 

Minjee sighed and ran her fingers through her short black hair. She pouted and stuck out her pinky. “Promise. You won’t ditch me or anything right?”

 

“Promise,” Kwangmin told her and linked both of their pinky fingers together sealing their promise.

---

Minjee sighed and played with the hem of her dress as she sat on one of the chairs dotted around the hall. Where the hell Kwangmin?! She glanced at the clock that hung on the wall. She had been waiting for over half an hour.

 

“Hey,” a voice said. She looked up to see Kwangmin. Out of excitement she swung her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly.

 

“I’ve been waiting for ages for you,” she exclaimed over the loud music. He bent down to her ear and brushed the stray hairs away before saying what he wanted to say.

 

“You do realise I’m Youngmin right?” he asked sounding extremely amused. Minjee stepped back and blinked.

 

“Are you being serious?” she questioned him sceptically. He nodded and pointed to the middle of the hall where couples were dancing.

 

“Yeah, Kwangmin’s there with Namjoo. They came together,” he answered.

 

Minjee felt her blood boiling with anger. He lied to her. Jerkface. There he was dancing with her and he looked happy. He had his stupid grin on his face as his arms were placed on her tiny waist as they swayed to the music. Namjoo caught Minjee staring at them and gave her a little smirk and mouthed her something. “He wants me back” was what she had said. Minjee scoffed at her; she had to be lying, after all Kwangmin was the one who broke off their relationship. Minjee kept on convincing herself with that but somehow she couldn’t seem to believe her reason until he said that he wouldn’t want her back.

 

“Whatever,” she sighed and walked out into the cold night air.

 

“Why are you out here?” a very familiar voice asked her. She spun around to come face to face with Youngmin or Kwangmin. She couldn’t distinguish the difference between the two. Normally they made it obvious by their different hair colours but for some reason Youngmin decided to dye his back so now they looked the same. Not to mention that they were both wearing the same thing.

 

“Not that you would care, Youngmin,” she snarled at them. He stepped backwards and held his hands up in defence. Once he realised what she had said he opened his mouth to speak but was cut off by Minjee.

 

“Why is he there with her? He broke up with her for a reason,” she ranted. The older boy watched her in amusement as she carried on rambling.

 

“Hey, shut up for a second and listen to what I have to say. I like you Song Minjee,” he confessed. Minjee stared at him before laughing. She held her hand up as a signal to give her a minute to return to sanity. Once she had stopped laughing she studied his facial expression and realised that he wasn’t joking. Her eyes widened and she blinked in disbelief.

 

“Youngmin…  I don’t feel the same way. I like Kwangmin…”  

 

“You idiot I’m not Youngmin. I’m Kwangmin. You can’t even tell the difference between your crush and my brother. Pabo,” he teased as he knocked his fist lightly against her head. She pouted her light pink lips and hit him with little force.

“You could have told me earlier,” she muttered under her breath as she blushed. Luckily it was dark so it wasn’t as obvious but she was highly embarrassed.

 

“I tried but you cut me off several times,” he laughed.

 

“Oppa~ it’s not funny,” she whined in a cute manner. He grinned and pulled her into a hug. She instantly rested her head against his chest as he swayed to the music.

 

“But you know that I like you now and I know that you like me so we’re good right?”

 

“Yeah, but…”

 

“But…”

 

“What the heck were you doing with Namjoo?” she exclaimed as she placed her hands on her hips. She puffed out her cheeks in anger; it only made Kwangmin think she was more adorable.

 

“She pulled me into a dance before I could say no. You know, for a small girl she’s pretty strong,” he mused aloud. Minjee snorted and flicked the older boy on the forehead.

 

“Yeah, or you’re just weak. Mehrong~” she teased and stuck her tongue out. Kwangmin faked his anger and turned the other way. He heard Minjee mumbled something before he felt her arms wrap around his torso and her head rest on his back.

 

“I couldn’t be angry at you. You’re too adorable. Did I tell you that you’re definitely the cutest girl here today?”

 

“No.”

 

“Hmph, that’s because you’re not.”

 

“That’s mean oppa!”

 

“I was joking.”

 

“Maybe I should like Youngmin oppa instead. Maybe he’ll be nice to me instead.”

 

“Minjee-yah… I was playing with you.”

 

“And I was messing around with you there. Payback.”

 

“Wow, and you say I’m mean.”

 

“You are…”

---

I hoped you liked this one. I was a little stuck with ideas but I hoped this satisfied you ^^