Unconscious Love [Jung Jaeha & Yong Junhyung]

Sealed With Love [One-shot request shop~ not taking any more requests]

Junhyung

 

“Here are your test results back. Some were better than expected and others were a disappointment,” Mr Cho told the class. I looked down at my paper and folded it up, hiding the awful grade I had gotten. Not much of an improvement, I thought, No matter how much I study I still don’t get it.

 

“Junhyung, can I see you for a moment?” Mr Cho asked me as I was about to walk out of the class. Yoseob stepped aside to wait for me but I ushered him out; the grade was embarrassing. I didn’t particularly want my best friend to know how badly I was doing when he was doing fine.

 

“Now your grades have been dropping significantly. It’s quite a worry. So, I’ll give you a second chance on this test. If it still hasn’t improved then I’m going to have to call your parents in and discuss this matter with them,” he told me. I sighed and nodded agreeing to Mr Cho’s words. I would hate to have my parents know that I’m failing a class; they would kill me.

 

“You can go now,” Mr Cho shooed me out. I sighed and dragged my feet along the floor with the test paper held tightly in my hands.

 

“Why do you look so sad?” my friend, Jaeha, asked. I wondered whether I should tell her or not. I was worried she would think I was stupid as she was good at English.

 

I kept quiet for a moment and an awkward silence fell between us. Her eyes flickered to the rolled up piece of paper in his hand and she grabbed it. Once she saw the mark on the paper she whispered a small ‘oh’ before giving it back to me. Suddenly, the floor seemed more interesting than I had thought.

 

“Don’t tell Seob, please. It’s embarrassing,” I begged the younger girl. She nodded in agreement.

 

“You know, I lived in the States for a while. I could help you,” she offered to me. I thought about her offer but shook my head. She cocked her head, “Are you sure?” she asked again.

 

“Yeah, positive,” I nodded my head. Jaeha rolled her eyes and walked ahead of me.

 

Jaeha

 

God, he was so stubborn. Getting help from someone who knows what their doing doesn’t make you less of a man. Fine, see if I care if you fail your grades… Okay I do care. I was I to do. If he wasn’t going to learn from me and if he was failing the class and he wasn’t going to tell Yoseob then how is he going to pass.
 

My eyes lightened up as I got an idea. It’s going to have to be the hard way.

 

Junhyung

 

I slammed my head on the book as I re-read the passage. None of it was going in. This English grammar is so awkward to learn. Why can’t it be simple? Why do we even have to learn English when we’re not in an English speaking country? Gaaah, this is driving me insane.

 

Maybe I should have accepted Jaeha’s help. But then that’s like agreeing that you’re stupid, a part of me thought. There’s nothing wrong with admitting you need help, the other part argued back. I groaned and smacked my head. This studying was making me go insane. I need a break.

 

I slammed the book shut and ran down to go and get some food. I was so hungry… This studying was wearing me out.

 

Once I had made my ramyun, I sat it in front of the television and turned it on. I wasn’t rushing to go back to study so I might as well pass my time with something. Just as I was about to take the first bite of my food there was a knock at the door. I groaned and slammed the chopsticks onto the table.

 

I opened the door to be greeted with the smile of no other than Jaeha.

 

“Hey, ready to study?” she asked as she let herself into my house. I frowned at her as she sat down on the sofa and began to eat my food.

 

“You knew I was coming right? Look at this, my favourite ramyun,” she grinned at ate some more.

 

“I said I didn’t need your help,” I told her. She shrugged.

 

“Meh,” she plainly said. I pursed my lips and took the chopsticks out of her hand and grabbed the bowl too. She pouted and watched me with hungry eyes as I ate the ramyun. I began to feel guilty and put in some in another bowl for Jaeha. Her eyes lit up as I gave her the food. She began to scoff down the food. I swear that girl never gets fed or something.

 

“Alright. Let’s start,” she said as she finished off the last little bit in her bowl. I picked up her bowl and stack it on top of mine and placed it on the counter next to the sink.

 

“So, how do you introduce yourself in English?” she asked me. I blinked slowly. This wasn’t what I thought I would be learning from Jaeha.

 

“I know this already,” I replied boredly. She rolled her eyes and slapped me across the head with one of the textbooks. I rubbed my head trying to ease the pain; damn she was violent.

 

“We’ve got to start with the basics,” she told me like I was stupid.

 

“Fine. Hello, my name is Yong Junhyung. I’m 17 years old,” I said. She tutted at me and shook her head. I groaned inwardly and shot her a glare.

 

“No, your name would be Junhyung Yong. Surname is always last in English,” she said pointing her finger at me. I narrowed my eyes at her and slapped her hand away from my face.

 

“Okay, moving on. Who are your friends?” she asked me in English. My eyebrows furrowed as I tried to translate it in my head. 

“Um, my friends are Yoseob Yang, Hyunseung Jang, Doojoon Yoon, Dongwoon Son, Kikwang Lee,” I told her with a Korean accent. She frowned.

 

“Yah, am I not your friend?!” she yelled switching back to Korean.

 

“Ah sorry, and Jaeha Jung,” I added on.

 

“Okay, you need to work on your accent. This is going to hard, but I’m going to help you because I’m your friend,” she emphasised the word ‘friend’. I rolled my eyes and as she puffed out her cheeks trying to figure out how to help me.

 

“Okay, the word ‘friend’ needs a stronger ‘f’ sound. Friend, say it with me,” she said and repeated it several times. I said it with her. She had to stop many times and correct me again.

 

“Okay, we’re going to stop here for now. I’m giving you some homework though. I’ve made a sheet with Korean words on it and you’re going have to translate them into English,” she announced as we finished our introductory lesson. She fished out a worksheet and gave it to me. I folded it up and tossed it onto the coffee table. She made a cute blow fish face and force it into my hand.

 

“I’m expecting this to be done in two days time,” she told me sternly. I whined a little and pouted. She glared at me and gave me a warning look.

 

Jaeha

 

I was heading over to Junhyung’s house to tutor him again today. I didn’t mind that much. I was helping out a friend. But one o my friend’s didn’t see it like that. She thought I was helping Junhyung because I liked him. Psh, she was insane. I didn’t like Junhyung in that way. He was just a friend.

 

I knocked on the door and waited for him to answer. I heard some shuffling on the other side before he opened the door. His hair was all messy and he looked like he had just woken up. I giggled at the sight of him before walking into the house.

 

“Sorry, I woke up late,” he mumbled as he took a seat opposite me.

 

“We can reschedule,” I told him. To be honest, I didn’t want to do this today. Yoseob asked me if I wanted to go to Lotte World and I would have taken up on his offer but I had to tutor Junhyung instead.

 

“That would be great,” he exclaimed and closed his eyes as he leaned back on the sofa.

 

“Alright then,” I jumped up and began to pack my stuff. I reached into my pocket and took out my cellphone and began to call Yoseob.

 

“Oppa~ I can come today,” I told him as he picked up.

 

“I’m at Junhyung’s. Okay see you later,” I said as I hung up the phone. I turned around to sit back on the sofa but came face to face with Junhyung. His eyes were dark and scary looking. I backed up until I hit the wall. His hands were now on resting by my face.

“On second thoughts, I need help. Now,” he sort of growled. Why was he acting this way? One moment he was fine and the second he was acting really strange.

 

“O-okay,” I stammered and began to text Yoseob that I couldn’t go and I was sorry.

 

“I think we should concentrate on my likes and dislikes today,” he said in a low tone and smirked. It was kind of y.

 

“Okay, what do you like?” I questioned him. He tapped his chin and leaned closer to me making me squeak in fear. Thankfully he moved back but when he did my heart dropped a little. I didn’t know why though. It wasn’t like I liked the close proximity.

 

“Why don’t you call me oppa?” he asked me avoiding my question. I gave him an odd look and thought about it.

 

“I don’t know,” I confessed.

 

“You should call me oppa. I’m older than you,” he told me. His tone had a slight bitter edge to it. This was a side of Yong Junhyung that I hadn’t seen before and I wasn’t sure if I liked it or not.

 

“Okay,” I said earning a glare from the older boy, “oppa.”

 

“Hmm… I like… Jaeha,” he answered the question that I had asked earlier. My eyes widened but I didn’t say anything.

 

“She’s your friend. Of course you would -” I was cut off my Junhyung’s words. The words that made my heart beat faster.

 

“No, I like her more than that,” he smirked. I coughed awkwardly and moved on to the next question.

 

“Okay, what don’t you like?”

 

“When you act cute to other guys. It makes me jealous,” he replied in Korean. I think at this point we both had forgotten the reason why we were doing this.

 

“Um…” I hummed nervously. He moved closer and closer until there was barely any room between us.

 

“And I want to kiss you now,” he breathed. His breath tickled my face. I didn’t push him away or stop him. I just let him carry on.

 

He closed the gap between us by brushing his lips across mine. He pulled away and saw my pouting face. I knew he did from the look on his face; it was so cocky. He knew I wanted more and I knew I wasn’t the only one that wanted more. Again he leaned down but this he captured my lips fully. It was sweet but full of passion. He pulled away from me and kissed my nose.

 

“You’re blushing. That’s cute,” he whispered, making me blush more.

 

“Hmm… My name’s Junhyung and I now have a girlfriend,” he announced in English. I laughed and punched him lightly.

 

“You’re going to pass your test,” I told him and pecked him on the lips.

---

I hoped you liked this. This wasn’t one of my favourite ones. I feel like it lacked something, I’m not sure what but it didn’t satisfy my fully… Hmm… -.-“