Thanks to a Loud Mouth [Lee Maddi & Yang Seungho]

Sealed With Love [One-shot request shop~ not taking any more requests]

Maddi sat at the long rectangular table by herself and tapped her fingers impatiently. She lifted her head up to glance at the clock that hung on the wall. Ten minutes late already.

 

Why was Maddi alone you ask? It was because her friends ditched her. They didn’t want to come to this meeting so they just ditched. It was a last minute thing. They asked her to go with them but being the responsible person she is she refused their offer. But thinking about it, maybe she should have ditched too. After all no one bothered to turn up.

 

Standing up and sighing, she pushed her chair in and grabbed her bag that held her personal devices, such as phone and iPod. Her eyes flickered to the clock again deciding whether to stay a few more minutes or not. She decided not to and with that she began to walk out of the room.

 

“I am so sorry I’m late,” a guy with medium brown hair panted. His forehead glimmered with sweat. It was evident that he had ran to the meeting. Maddi glanced at him and began to walk out completely ignoring him.

 

“Hey wait,” he called out. She carried on walking. Behind her she heard semi heavy footsteps. She turned around to see the guy practically dragging his feet along.

 

“You were attending the same meeting as me right?” he asked placing a hand on her shoulder as he tried to catch his breath. Maddi shrunk away a little from the sudden contact. Slowly she nodded her head.

 

“Good. I’m Yang Seungho,” he introduced and flashed a smile. Feeling bad for ignoring him earlier, she smiled back.

 

“Lee Maddi,” she told him and walked on hoping he would follow her. He did.

 

They walked for a couple of minutes in silence. The silence wasn’t that awkward one that you felt the need to break though. However, every now and again Seungho would peek at the girl. For some reason she interested him. Maybe it was the way she had acted semi cold to him at first. It was different from the way girls acted towards him. Normally they would squeal and fan girl over him but this one was different. A good different.

 

They soon came a stop to some stairs. It was a secluded area, a good place to talk. Maddi didn’t understand why felt like talking to this person. Normally she was someone who didn’t like speaking to strangers yet she found herself wanting to converse with this one. She strangely liked his company. It was comforting and it filled the loneliness she felt due to the absence of her friends.

 

“So…” Seungho began. He rubbed his hand up and down his neck unsure of what to do or say. This was unusual for him. He would normally be the first one to start a conversation. What was this feeling he felt? Nervousness? Shyness? He didn’t really know as he had never really experienced any of these emotions before.

 

“So your friends ditched too huh?” she said played with the hem of her t-shirt.

 

“Yeah…”

 

“So why are you here?” he asked trying to start a conversation. Her eyebrows furrowed slightly as confusion crossed her face.

 

“At the camp,” he elaborated more.

 

“I have too much time on my hands, might as well do something useful,” she shrugged, “What about you?”

 

“Kinda the same thing. My mum was bugging me to go and do something so I signed up for this since my friends was forced to go to this by their parents. I figured it’ll be a way of hanging out together.”

 

“Have any talents?” she asked carrying on the conversation.

 

“I play piano like a pro and I’m not that bad at singing,” he boasted. Maddi rolled her eyes at his arrogance. She should have figured out that he would be that type of person. Seungho just blinked at her innocently and muttered a small ‘what?’

 

“What about you?”

 

“I dance. A lot,” she smiled at the thought of dancing. Maddi lived and breathed dance. It was her passion. It was something that she could be proud of.

 

“Awesome. I can’t dance at all,” he chuckled. Maddi smirked.

 

“No? How about I judge your dancing skills?” she grinned evilly. Seungho’s eyes grew wide and began to protest. Maddi ignored his protests and pulled him up (with struggle).

 

“Come on,” she gestured for him to start. He stood with his hands in his pockets and gritted his teeth. She laughed at his face which only made him glare at her more.

 

“No music,” he cocked his and smirked. Maddi dug through her bag and pulled out her iPod. She held it up and grinned. Seungho groaned. He held out his hand for her iPod so he could pick a song. She pouted cutely and shook her head.

 

“I’m picking the music.”

 

“Please let me pick. You’re forcing me to dance so let me pick the music,” he begged trying to use aegyo. Maddi scrunched up her nose at his failed act of trying to be cute and reluctantly handed it over to him.

 

“Aha!” he laughed and ran off with her iPod. She yelled ‘yah!’ at him and chased him around.

 

“Yah. Seungho give me it back!” she screamed as she ran after him. He turned around briefly to stick out his tongue and just ran faster. She frowned at his behaviour and pushed her legs to go faster. She was close to Seungho now but she still didn’t know how to get back her iPod.

 

A smirk crossed her face as a plan formulated in her head. She began to slow down then when he was far away enough she began to charge at him and tackle him down.

 

“Ow. Get off me,” he groaned underneath her. She chuckled and grabbed her iPod.

 

“Please get off me Maddi,” he moaned in pain. She shook her head stubbornly.

 

“Woah Maddi. We leave you alone and you’re already hooking up with a guy,” a familiar voice spoke up. Maddi turned around to see her best friend, Meng Jia, smirking at her whilst her brother, Lee Sungmin, was looking horrified. Maddi shifted her eyes and coughed awkwardly whilst getting up.

 

“Um, this is Yang Seungho. He’s one of the camp facilitators too,” she introduced awkwardly.

 

“Hi, I’m Meng Jia,” Jia introduced with a bright smile.

 

“Lee Sungmin, Maddi’s brother,” he emphasised the brother part. Seungho greeted them back politely and then fell silent again.

 

“Um well I should go,” he muttered quietly. The others bid him farewell as he left.

 

Once he left Jia began to explode with random comments about his appearance and how lucky Maddi was to meet someone as cute as Seungho. Maddi gave a half smile and said nothing back. It was too awkward to talk about a boy in front of her brother. She knew how protective he was over her. But she had to agree with Jia. Seungho was very attractive and she had to admit that she may have a small crush on the older boy.

 

“Come on Jia,” Sungmin called. Jia rolled her eyes at his back and made a face.

---

Maddi walked around with a sheet of paper in her hand and glanced at it then at the doors trying to match the door number with the number written on top of her sheet. Her life would have been made easier if she was paired up with Sungmin or Jia but no, they were paired up together. It was so lame. Now Maddi had to be stuck with some person that she barely knew.

 

She stood in front of the door and took a deep breath ready to push the door open but she didn’t. She stood with her ear pressed to the door lightly listening to the beautiful melody of the piano. The sound was so soothing, almost like a lullaby. It was like the piano was singing to her.

 

Trying not to disturb the pianist, she crept as quietly as possible. Sadly, the door betrayed her as it squeaked painfully loud. Maddi gave the campers an apologetic smile. The loud squeaking didn’t seem to affect the pianist at all; he just carried on like a true professional.

 

“Nice for you to join us,” he shouted as he played. That voice was so familiar to Maddi’s ears. Where had she heard that voice before?

 

“I play piano like a pro and I’m not that bad at singing.”

 

Yang Seungho. Her eyes widened at her realisation but then smiled. He wasn’t lying at all. Now she just had to find out whether what he said about his dancing was true.

 

“Oh it’s you,” he mumbled once he had finished playing. He turned around on the piano stool and faced the campers. “Introduce yourself then,” he waved his hand gesturing her to go and do it.

 

“Hello, I’m Lee Maddi,” she introduced herself and bowed. The campers stared at her curiously making her feel somewhat nervous.

 

“Um, I’m fourteen and I like to dance,” she added on. One girl with long, slightly curled pigtails shot up her hand.

 

“Yes?”

 

“Can we see you dance?” she asked with pleading eyes. Maddi smiled and nodded her head.

 

Taking out her iPod and portable speakers, she picked a song and got in position. She asked Seungho if he could press play once she was ready and he nodded.

 

“Start,” she called to Seungho who complied and clicked the play button.

 

Once she was finished they all began to clap including Seungho who was studying her intently. She grinned and then glanced to him who gave her the thumbs up.

 

“Now that we’re done introducing ourselves, how about you introduce yourself to me and Maddi?” Seungho suggested to the thirteen year olds who slightly groaned but did as they were told.

They set up their chairs in a circle so everyone could see each other and they began with a young girl named Choi Minhee and ended with a young boy called Lee Jaehwan.

---

It had about a week and a half since Maddi and Seungho have been hanging out. They became closer after finding out that they were looking after the same set of campers. They’re friendship was almost immediate for them. They clicked instantly. Their first meeting almost seemed as it was fated. It seemed like it was destiny that both of their friends had ditched them because they didn’t want to attend the meeting. Both of them were thankful that they had ditched. Even though afterwards they complained and scolded their friends for ditching they were secretly happy.

 

The sun was at the highest point in the sky making it almost unbearably hot for Maddi. She squirmed in the bench because of the heat and fanned herself with a small sheet of paper that she had folded.

 

As if he could read her thoughts, Seungho popped out of nowhere and handed her a bottle of cold water and an ice cream cone. She beamed at him as he took a seat next to her.

 

“Thanks,” she said with a mouthful of ice cream. He laughed at her and ruffled her hair.

 

“Unni, help me please,” one of the girls asked. She shoved the water in Seungho’s hand and ran over to help the girl who was struggling to get down her shoes that one of the boys had thrown in a tree.

 

Effortlessly, she stood up on one of the branches and pulled them down for Seunghee. The younger girl hugged her unni who was caught off guard. Over the last couple of days the campers had grown attached to both Seungho and Maddi. For Maddi and Seungho they had gained new younger, and for the campers they had gained new older siblings.

 

“Hyung, why are you staring at noona like that?” one of the boys sat down next to him.

 

“Like what?” Seungho asked Hyukjae who gave him a ‘don’t pretend like you don’t know what I mean’ look.

 

“Like you like her,” he said emphasising the word like. Seungho stared dumbfounded at Hyukjae who shrugged his shoulders.

 

“I wouldn’t mind if you and noona dated. I think you’ll look cute,” he commented and walked away leaving Seungho very confused.

 

“Yah Junsu-ya,” he called the younger boy over, “Do you think I like Maddi noona?” he asked the boy who gave him an odd look.

“Shouldn’t you know hyung,” he snorted and walked away before yelling to the other campers.

 

“Seungho hyung likes Maddi noona.”

 

Maddi stopped scolding Jaehwan who had thrown Seunghee’s shoes up in the tree and stared at Seungho. Her eyes widened and her cheeks were tinted pink. He found her appearance cute.

 

It had finally clicked. He did like Maddi more than he had realised.

 

“Stop it Junsu-ya!” she silenced them all and tried to casually walk toward Seungho.

 

“So immature,” she shook her head and tried to laugh it off.

 

“But it wasn’t false,” he muttered quietly to himself. However, with her super hearing, Maddi caught it.

 

“What did you say?” she asked. His face flushed red and he buried his face in his hands. Letting out an awkward cough, he repeated himself.

 

“I said it wasn’t false though.”

 

Slowly Maddi could feel a smile form on her face.

 

“I like you too. If that makes anything better,” she added. Seungho turned to her and grinned.

 

“It was my piano skills weren’t it?” he smirked. She rolled eyes and thwacked him on the arm.

 

“Whatever.”

 

“And don’t think I’ve forgotten about you showing me your dance skills,” she said with a laugh whilst he groaned.

---

Lame ending… I’m so sorry for being late with these. I wrote the requests out but when I went on the laptop again they were all gone TT_TT

So I’ve gotta wrote them all out again. Gaaaah I’m staying up tonight >.<