The Annoyance [Kwon HyunAe & Kang Daesung]

Sealed With Love [One-shot request shop~ not taking any more requests]

“And then she put me in detention and I was like ‘I didn’t anything wrong’ so then she said that I had detention for a week. I didn’t do anything wrong but I didn’t want for her to make it into a month so I shut up. But then as I walked out she keeps me behind and tells me to clean the board rubbers. I asked her why and she replied ‘You got a low score on your test’. I was about to argue back because I know that Suki got a lower score than me but I didn’t. I seriously swear that woman hates me,” Daesung concluded with a sigh.

 

HyunAe slammed her head on the desk. His voice was so freaking loud. Even though he was sitting on the opposite side of the room from her she could still hear every word clearly. It was like he was shouting to his friends. There was no need to. They were sitting beside him. She groaned and banged her head on the table lightly making the girls around her stare at her and giggle at her behaviour. She heard the annoying ‘hee hee’s and shot them a glare making them shut up immediately. She didn’t need another annoyance right now.

 

“What’s up guys?” Dong Youngbae, or Taeyang as he liked to be called, asked as he strolled in and plopped himself on a chair next to Daesung.

 

“I was just telling them about how Mrs Choi hates me. I mean she called me out during class and yelled at me…” After that HyunAe droned everything out by taking out her iPod and her headphones out. The music flooded her eyes. So soothing to drone out his annoying voice.

 

She lifted her head as she felt small vibrations on the table. She found herself looking at Choi Seunghyun, or TOP was what everyone called him. She gave him a slight smile and a wave before lying her head back on the table. He rolled his eyes at her and pulled out her headphones.

 

“Yah!” she exclaimed loudly and punched him on the shoulder. Her punch didn’t affect him at all.

 

“Don’t be so anti social. Talk to your best friend,” he smirked. HyunAe stuck her tongue at him and plugged the headphones back in making TOP take them out again but this time he removed them from her head so she couldn’t listen to her music no more.

 

“You’re mean,” she pouted cutely.

 

“Aww, I don’t really care,” he laughed.

 

“Your brother wanted me to tell you that you gotta take Daesung home today,” HyunAe groaned and shook her head like a spoilt little girl.

 

“No. I refuse. Why can’t he do it?” she whined and stomped her feet.

 

“Because he has things to do,” which translated to, he had a date to attend to.

“He can do those things later,” she growled at her best friend. He moved backwards a little and held his hands up to defend himself.

 

“Don’t get vicious on me. Talk to your brother about it,” he told her. She sighed and pushed her chair back. She stomped over to their table and pointed an accusing finger at Jiyong.

 

“You! How dare you leave me with your duties?!” she exclaimed. She was making quite a scene right now but to be honest she didn’t care too much. She just didn’t want to go home with the person who annoyed her most.

 

“Come on sis. It’s just taking Daesung home. It’s not that hard,” he told her trying to calm her down.

 

“You know Jiyong-ah. You know how much he annoys me,” she complained ignoring the fact that he was sitting right there listening to their argument. Daesung felt a little offended and hurt from HyunAe’s words. He liked her but obviously she didn’t feel the same way as he did.

 

“I’ll buy you ice cream,” he gave that signature cheeky grin. He knew how much she loved ice cream. It was her weakness.

 

HyunAe narrowed her eyes at her brother before sighing in defeat.

 

“Double the amount that you were originally going to buy and I’ll do it,” she huffed.

---

HyunAe stood by the gate waiting for the boy she was forced to take home. She kept on checking the time on her phone as she waited for him. She didn’t understand why he couldn’t walk home by himself. It was probably because he would go insane if he didn’t have anyone to talk to. Hopefully, he wouldn’t try to talk to her. She was begging for him to have a sore throat or something. Even so, he would probably still talk even if it was meant worsening his condition.

 

She finally found him in the sea of people. She pulled his arm and muttered a cold ‘let’s go’.

 

Surprisingly, the walk home was pretty quiet. Daesung did try to talk to HyunAe at times but at those points she would just plainly ignore him or give curt, cold answers so he couldn’t develop it into a longer conversation. He did feel the urges to ramble on about things that had happened in the last lesson but every time he had those urges he automatically shut himself up as he would remember the words that HyunAe had said to Jiyong. Her words just seemed to echo in his head. Couldn’t she stand him enough to not accept the small request her brother had asked her to do? Was he really that annoying?

 

“Well, I guess goodbye,” he said awkwardly. HyunAe lifted the sides of her lips slightly to give him a little smile.

“Yeah, bye then,” she replied.

 

She felt guilty for what she had said earlier. It wasn’t right for her to just say those things in front of Daesung. She should have done it properly and taken Jiyong outside for a talk not just talk freely about his friend in front of him. He must have taken those words to heart as he had barely said anything as they walked home. But even though she knew what she had said was wrong, she wouldn’t be able to bring herself to apologise. She was a very prideful person and it was hard for her to admit when she was wrong. And HyunAe was most definitely not apologising to the person who annoyed her to death, even if she felt the guilt.

 

She was so absorbed into her thoughts that she hadn’t realised that she wasn’t taking the normal path to get home; she was taking the long route instead. She only realised this when she found Daesung sitting on the front step of her house.

 

“What are you doing here?” she asked him. It came out harsher than she expected it to.

 

“I forgot my keys. I left them at home,” he replied with a slightly sheepish grin. HyunAe found herself automatically rolling her eyes at his comment. It was like him to do something like that.

 

“So you came to bother me,” she stated. She didn’t need this. He was the last person she needed to see. For some unknown reason, all day she found herself thinking about him. Before you make assumptions, it was always about how annoying he was.

 

“I can go home and wait for my parents,” he mumbled quietly and began to walk in the opposite direction. HyunAe sighed.

 

“Stay,” she found herself saying. She couldn’t take it back once she had said it if not that would be mean. Not that HyunAe would have cared.

 

“Do want something to eat or drink?” she asked him as he walked into the house.

 

“Just water,” he spoke softly almost as if he was afraid of her.

 

“I can get it myself though,” he added as she walked into the kitchen. She ignored his comment and poured his a glass of water.

 

He walked up behind her and said, “I told you I could get it myself.” HyunAe squealed at his sudden appearance and almost dropped the glass. Once she recomposed herself she glared at him and shoved the glass in his hand.

 

They both returned to silence as they sat and watched tv. Every now and again Daesung would glance at HyunAe. She had tied her hair up in pigtails; her aqua streaks peeked through her black side bangs and in the bunches. In his opinion, the hairstyle made her look cuter and friendlier.

 

HyunAe could feel someone’s eyes on her so instinctively she looked at Daesung who was studying her. She blinked twice before returning her eyes on the tv but she found herself losing concentration of what was going on in the programme. Her eyes flickered back to Daesung who was still staring at her.

 

“What?” she asked in an annoyed tone. He snapped out of his daze and blinked innocently at her.

 

“Why do you hate me?” he suddenly asked catching HyunAe off guard. She thought about for a second and realised she never really thought about it. She knew that he annoyed her but didn’t really know why. Someone once said that she probably complained about him all the time because she liked him but she said it was impossible. Was it really?

 

“I don’t know,” she muttered.

 

“You should know,” he said under his breath.

 

“Do you hate me?” she asked. She had never thought about it but she wondered; did he hate her? She was always so cold to him so he should.

 

He shook his head.

 

“Why not?”

 

“I don’t know. I like you.”

 

“Why though?  I’m so mean to you yet you still like me.”

 

“I know. I don’t know. I like the way you act cold but you’re really friendly. Okay maybe not to me but to other people… I like the way you are really stubborn and full of pride. I like that you’re different to other girls, you don’t necessarily care about your appearance but you still know you look good,” he listed.

 

“Yeah, I like you more than you know it. I fact I might be infatuated with you Kwon HyunAe. Not in a creepy way,” he chuckled. HyunAe cracked a smile.

 

“You surprise me Kang Daesung,” she commented. Her eyes held a happy glow matching with her beaming face.

 

“You surprise me too Kwon HyunAe,” he grinned making his eyes into slits. HyunAe found it adorably cute.

 

“I may not like you now but maybe I will learn to. Let’s take this slow,” she said with a small smile.

 

“I’m okay with that.”

 

Little did he know, she was beginning to like him already. With every second that passed she found herself learning something new whether it was about his behaviour, his appearance, his personality or his habits and she found herself liking those things instead of finding them annoying. She had to admit that person was right; she did complain about him all the time because she liked him and it gave her a reason to talk about him without making it seem like she was obsessive.

 

So her fondness of him was not starting to grow now but it had grown already back then. She had like him from the start but it had only taken her so long to figure it out.

 

Leaning towards him, she gave him a quick peck on the cheek. He felt his smile widen as he intertwined his hands with hers. He gave her hand a quick squeeze and it was returned. He knew his feelings were returned.

---

Seriously, two updates in one day. That is amazing for me. I should be in bed by now seeing as I need to get up in 6 hours… Ugh. Great.

Well I hope you like it and sorry for the lateness of it. Stupid computer -.- Gaaah

I’ll see how far I get with the requests tomorrow. I might not get very far depending on my schedule ¬.¬