L, is for the way you look at me

My Angel

 

Daylight comes and I opened my eyes, facing the ceiling. I would always be the last person to wake up but I couldn’t sleep at all. I just shut my eyes but I wasn’t asleep. Even Yoseob was still sleeping beside me. I sighed for the nth time and slowly got out of bed. It was still quiet in the dorm. I bet no one is awake yet. Most of our schedules are either in the afternoon or at night for today. For me, it was at night. So I have the whole day to myself and how unfortunate that I have to spend with this heavy heart.

I walked out of the room and went into mine to get my towel. I opened the door quietly and stepped inside. Gikwang and Hyuna were still sleeping. I wanted to just get my towel and go straight into the shared bathroom but I found myself walking towards my bed; where Hyuna was sleeping. There was a little space on the bed and I sat there, looking at her. Do you really love me? Are you even sure of the feeling? Does Gikwang loves you too?

I moved her fringe slightly to the side to get a clearer view of her face. She’s so sweet and innocent. How can this innocent face hurt me so badly? As if sensing my long stare, she moved slightly and fluttered her eyes open sleepily. I didn’t panic surprisingly. I just remained in my position, waiting for her to wake up.

Finally her eyes were fully opened and met my eyes. I just smiled. Her eyes grew bigger and she sat up quickly, pulling me into a hug. I was caught off guard. I didn’t know what to do. Why is she hugging me? Why do you always leave me stunned Hyuna…

“Are you okay now?? How are you feeling??” she asked me worriedly as she broke the hug and looked at me, holding onto both my arms.

“Yeah.. I’m okay Hyuna. Why do you look so worried? I’m fine.. see?” I pointed to myself, reassuring her that I was okay.

She nodded with her eyebrows still creased together in the middle. “I couldn’t stop worrying about you when you suddenly fainted yesterday. They called a private doctor instead so he came. He said it was normal but told us to remind you to take your meals. But how can it be normal?? You fainted!” she said non stop like a speed train.

I cupped her face to calm her down and make her look at me. “Hey hey.. relax.. I’m okay now right? Its really normal. Fainting is normal,” I said. Fainting is normal? Are you serious Junhyung?

“It…is?” she asked innocently.

Of course not. “Yeah,” I said instead with a smile. I can see her calming down but still some worry in her expression.

“Erm.. just asking.. why were you sleeping outside yesterday night?” I asked, changing the topic.

“I want you to sleep better so I let you sleep on your own bed. Gikwang said I could use his bed but I didn’t want to sleep. I want to make sure you’re okay. I couldn’t stop crying and Gikwang had to comfort me. I felt bad that he couldn’t sleep because of me…” she pouted slightly.

“I think we fell asleep outside. I didn’t want to leave you in case you wake up but Gikwang said I might wake you up if I couldn’t stop crying. So we went to the living room,” she continued.

The whole time she was telling the events that happened yesterday night, she was holdng my hand. I feel her worry and concern. Guilt smack me right to the heart for being jealous. For thinking that she may love Gikwang.

“But you’re okay right? Right Junhyung?” she asked me, shaking me lightly. I pursed my lips and nodded.

“Why do you care about me so much?” I asked softly. I wanted to talk as per normal but my voice came out as a whisper.

“Because I love you.” So she really meant it? She really knows what she felt? Junhyung, why are you still doubting her!

I pulled her hand towards me and hugged her tight. She hugged me back and rested her head on my shoulder. I felt guilty for doubting her. I’m touched by her care. I love her so much but I’m confused as to why. We just met. How can I fall for someone so easily? All the questions, feelings, came crumpling into my heart.

I pulled away from the hug slowly and looked at her. “I don’t have work for the rest of the day until night,” I told her. Her worried face immediately changed into a really happy one. She beamed brightly at me, smiling form ear to ear.

“Do you want to go anywhere?” I asked, smiling.

She shook her head. “You should rest. I only want to spend my time with you while you rest.”

I chuckled. “Really?” She nodded cutely.

“Then we shall make breakfast, watch some dramas, read books maybe and just.. sleep around?” I chuckled at my idea. It sounds so cheesy but I’ve always wanted to do these things with someone special. Because the most simplest things can turn into something interesting when you’re doing it with someone special.

She nodded excitedly. “We should do just that! It sounds fun!” she said happily. I smiled looking at her. You have no idea how happy you make me Hyuna.

“But we’ll have to shower. Do you want to go first?” She pouted slightly to the side and thought about it.

“Ahni. You woke up first so you should go first,” she said, shaking her head. I smiled and patted her head lightly before getting up and taking my towel.

“Wake Gikwang up okay? Or he’ll sleep until noon,” I said by the door. She giggled and nodded.

 

After I was done showering, Hyuna and the other boys who just woke up took turns. Since Hyuna and I were the first ones to get ready, we tried to make pancakes for breakfast. We are not a good cook as Hyunseung but at least its edible. 

I tried to make a heart shape for Hyuna but it ended up looking like an egg. I pretended to look sad when she laughed at my failed attempt and she just pinched my cheeks to cheer me up. After she saw what tried to do, which was a heart shape, she tried making it herself. Surprisingly she got it perfect on her first try. She was so happy that she almost hit her own face with the spatula when she wanted to clap. Lucky for her that I caught her hand on time.

We made other squiggly shapes because circles are just too boring. Finally the pancakes were being served at the dining table.

All the boys looked at the plate as if we just served them raw insects.

“What?” I asked.

“Is this… edible?” Hyunseung asked warily. I scoffed.

“Yah! I know I rarely cook but I know how to make simple things like this okay. And I have Hyuna!” I said, pointing to her by my side.

“Again, is this edible?” Hyunseung said, ignoring everything I just said. I rolled my eyes.

“Edible or not, I’m hungry. Let’s just eat,” Doojoon said, taking 2 pieces of pancakes and drowning them in a pool of chocolate syrup. The rest started taking as well and I smiled widely, anticipating their reactions.

“Mmm.. This is actually pancake!” Doojoon said.

“You don’t say..” I said, narrowing my eyes at him. We got positive comments from the others as well and I could tell Hyuna was very happy considering its her first time cooking.

Dongwoon was about to take the heart shaped pancake when I smacked his hand. “Wae…?” he whined.

“That’s Hyuna’s,” I said simply.

“It doesn’t have her name on it,” he protested childishly.

“But she made it. Do you know how hard it is to make that?” I said.

Hyuna who was sitting beside me was giggling. “Yeah I made it but its not for me,” she said smiling.

“Ooohh? Who is it for?” Yoseob asked curiously. Everyone was anticipating her answer since it’s a heart shape and its from Hyuna. Including me.

“Is it for me?” Gikwang asked cheerfully.

Hyuna chuckled. “Ahni… Its for Junhyung!” she said and placed the pancake on my plate. I've always thought its gay for guys to blush but I can feel myself turning red. You’re turning red because of a pancake Junhyung. Wow.. What have you become?

 

 

Let the lovey dovey begin! Heee~

Comment && Subscribe! ^^