Can I keep you?

My Angel

 

We were sitting around in the resting room when the door opened and Gina walked in with Hyuna. All heads looked up at her and then at me.

“Here, take her back. I bring her safe and sound. You’re so protective Junhyung-ah..” Gina commented and pulled Hyuna’s hand towards me. I just smiled and took her hand. I led her to sit beside me on the sofa as Yoseob made some space between us.

“Thanks Gina,” I said.

“I’m going first. I have something to attend. Annyeong!” she said, waving at us. We waved back and she walked out of the room. Suddenly the room went silent. As if the whole situation is tensed.

“Have you eaten?” Hyuna asked me softly. I smiled and nodded. As I looked up, I accidently made eye contect with Doojoon who happened to be looking at me intensely, waiting for me to say something. I bit my lip slightly and looked away.

“Erm Hyuna.. I’ve- Dongwoon, had checked the list of missing people..” I said slowly. She looked at me expectantly. I my dry lips.

“You’re… you’re not in it,” I said finally. She looked down in her lap. She didn’t seem to be shocked or sad.

“Where can I go now..?” she said, almost to herself.

“You can live with me!” I said quickly, not realising that the rest of the members were also there and I almost forgot about what we had discussed earlier. Doojoon pretended to clear his throat.

“I mean, with us. You can live with us,” I corrected myself. She looked at me and I just smiled.

“Is it really okay? I mean.. I’m just a stranger to all of you..” she said.

“You are,” Doojoon said. She turned to Doojoon for awhile after hearing his voice and looked down on her lap again. I glared at Doojoon but he just ignored me.

“But it doesn’t mean we can’t help you right?” he continued. She looked back up at him, surprised that he actually welcomed her.

Doojoon smiled. “Stay with us. I insist. Until.. well.. until you found your family or anyone related to you.”

She looked at all the members and then back to me. All of them smiled at her or at least, giving her a welcoming feeling. Slowly, a smile formed on her lips. “Thank you everyone. I’m really really grateful to all of you,” she said.

“But er.. we still need to talk to manager hyung. We need his permission to let you stay with us,” I said. The rest of the members just nodded in agreement.

 

In a blink of an eye, I was already infront of my manager with Doojoon standing beside me.

“You! You always bring problems for me. First it was getting drunk, and then it was throwing your temper at one of the organisers, and now a girl?? Bringing home a girl that you don’t even know?? What am I to do with you Yong Junhyung!” he shouted at me in the meeting room.

I just looked down on the floor. I know I’ve brought a lot of problems to BEAST and also to our manager. He has every right to scream at me right now. But I’ll go through all this as long as Hyuna can stay with us.

“Hyung, Junhyung changed. Eversince he brought her home, he’s not that self-centered anymore and he care more about her safety than his own. Please let her stay hyung,” Doojoon backed me up.

He scoffed. “Changed? And when is that? One day? You call divert in character within one day a change?? For all you know, he could be the Junhyung we all know right after I said yes. One day is not enough to change a person Doojoon. Sometimes not even a lifetime,” he said. Both of us remained quiet. Is it true? I can never change? Am I really that bad?

After a few minutes of silence, our manager sighed.

“Fine. She can stay. But any problems that rise because of this, I’m not going to hold any responsibility. Its all you Junhyung. You want her to stay, you take responsibility for her,” he said. I looked up with a bright smile on my face and nodded enthusiastically.

“Yes hyung! I will! I’ll prove to you that I’ll be responsible for anything that happens after this,” I said. I took a glance at Doojoon and he just smiled.

Our manager just nodded as if not believing a single word I say. “Arasso. We’ll see. Now get out of my sight.”

I walked out of the room and met Hyuna outside, being accompanied by the rest of the boys. I smiled at her happily and the rest of them cheered, knowing very well that it was good news.

 

“.”

That’s the first thing that came out from Doojoon’s mouth the moment we stepped into the living room. We all froze on our spots when the same thing occurred in all six of us.

“What’s wrong?” Hyuna asked.

“Erm… we only… have.. er…” I started but couldn’t find the words when its just so simple.

“We only have 6 beds. Single beds,” Hyunseung conveyed my message.

“Oh..” she said and but her lower lip slightly.

“Ah gwenchana! I can sleep outside. You can use my bed,” I said with a smile. The members looked at me with a are-you-serious look.

“No Junhyung. Don’t do that,” she said softly.

“Yes Junhyung. Don’t do that. You have back pain, you pabo!” Doojoon said, smacking my head from the back. I rubbed my head, pouting slightly.

“Junhyung can sleep with me!” Yoseob said happily. All heads turned to him including mine. He nodded excitedly, anticipating a reply. I shrugged.

“Why not?” I smiled at him. “Hyuna can use my bed and I can sleep with Yoseob,” I said. The members were giving me and Yoseob curious looks, wondering why Yoseob was so happy for me to sleep with him and why I agreed to it. We’re close. As simple as that.

 

I showed Hyuna to the room that I shared with Gikwang.

“So here’s my bed and that’s Gikwang’s,” I said as I sat at the edge of my bed. She looked around the room with a smile on her face.

“Your room is very cozy,” she said smiling to me.

I chuckled. “Thanks.”

“We should go shopping. You obviously need more than just one pair of clothes. And also other necessities,” I said as I see the clothes she wear didn’t really fit her. She nodded.

“Where can we get the money to buy?” she asked innocently.

“Its okay I’ll pay for you. All you have to do is choose your own things and clothes coz I don’t really shop for girls.” I chuckled. Her eyes widened.

“No no! Don’t use your money to pay for me! I can’t repay you back..” she said, waving her hands infront of her face.

“Its okay Hyuna.. Really. You don’t have to pay me back. I took you in, so I’m responsible for you. And that includes buying the things you need,” I assured her. She looked around, still feeling slightly guilty.

“If you still feel guilty, why not you give me a massage?” I smirked.

“Eh?”

“I’ve been practising all day and my back and shoulder muscles are sore. So can you massage me?” I smiled. She laughed softly but then nodded her head. She climbed on the bed, sitting behind me. She placed both her palm on my shoulder and started massaging me slowly. I’m quite sure she doesn’t have a clue what she was doing as her hands were all over my back, pressing here and there. It was relaxing though. I just smiled and closed my eyes, enjoying the massage.

 

SUBSCRIBE && COMMENT! <3