Awkward

My Angel

I’m facing him. I just said something but I didn’t hear myself. His face changed into a worried one after hearing what I said.

“Hyuna don’t say that. You’re not going anywhere,” he said. He looked sad but worried at the same time.

“I still want to write a letter for you,” I said. It was as if I didn’t have control over my actions and words. He pouted but nodded afterwards.

 

“Beep! Beep! Beep! Bee-“

I shut off the alarm clock beside my as soon as it sounded. Annoying much..

I looked around my room with my eyes half opened. That short scene of my dream was still clear in my mind. I dreamt of him. Of the Yong Junhyung. When you dream, your mind wanders. But that dream was too detailed as if it really happened. I shook my head and told myself I must be over analysing it.

It didn’t work though.

The whole time when I was walking to college, so many questions flooded my mind. I even thought of asking Junhyung if that kind of scene ever happened. But what if it had? I will be giving him the impression that I really had amnesia and now one by one my past is coming back. If there’s one thing I’m very sure of, its that I’m not having amnesia.

What was the letter about? Why did I, or rather the girl that I was being, insisted to write that letter? And why did Junhyung said I’m not going anywhere? I still remember how sad he looked when he said it.

“Morning!” I turned and saw Jihyun beside me smiling widely.

I returned her smile. “Morning~”

“I saw you from afar but you seemed to be in deep thought. Everything okay?” she asked.

I laughed awkwardly. “Yeah everything is fine. Just had a weird dream.”

“Ahh… dreams. I’ve had some dreams that I can’t forget for a long time too. Hopefully you won’t be too distracted today yeah?” she said. I just smiled and nodded. I hope so too.

 

The solution was easy actually. I just had to call Junhyung and check if it really happened before. If it didn’t, then why do I need to think about it so much right? But if it did, then that comes the difficult part. Not to mention he would be really busy now with his comeback coming soon.

“Hyuna? Hellooo~?”

I shook my head and saw Sohyun waving her hands infront of my face. “Huh? What?”

“What’s wrong with you today? It’s like your body is here but your mind isn’t,” Sohyun said worriedly.

“Is it about that dream?” Jihyun asked.

“What dream?” Gayoon asked back.

“She said she had a weird dream in last night,” Jihyun said.

Hyuna smiled. “Its fine girls. I’m just over thinking it.”

“Okay.. But if you want to talk about it or anything, just find us okay?” Sohyun grinned. “Anyway~ I was asking you if you’ve watched their music video teaser already.”

“Ahh.. No I haven’t. Have you girls?” I asked.

“OF COURSE!!” they said in unison. I chuckled and shook my head. I should have expected that.

 

Junhyung’s POV

“Do you guys want anything? I’m getting a drink downstairs,” I said. We just rehearsed again our choreography at the dance studio above Cube Café.

“Yah. Shouldn’t you drink plain water after practice?” Doojoon commented.

“I’m buying for later…” I said.

“You can buy when we’re going to our next schedule later right?” he said.

“Aish Doojoon. Just let him buy whatever he want. Its not like your words are going to stop him from buying anyway,” Yoseob said.

“Too much caffeine is not good you know..” Doojoon mumbled.

“Okay okay. My last coffee for today. I won’t buy anymore after this one for today,” I said.

“Fine..” he grumbled.

Yoseob and I went down to the café because he said he wanted to follow me. As we were going down the stairs, I could hear voices of some girls. Ah damn. There’s fans right now. It’s okay just act cool.

We reached the café level and I saw a group of about 4-5 girls infront of the counter, looking up at the menu.

Yoseob and I stayed cool and just waited at the side while they ordered. All of them were either chatting by themselves or busy placing their order that they didn’t notice us.

One of them was looking around and suddenly she turned to the both of us. Oh?

“Oh?” Hyuna seemed slightly shocked seeing both of us. So were we in fact. I didn’t expect her to be here.

The others seemed to noticed that she was looking behind with a different expression so they turned. All of them gasped and turned back to the front shyly. They were like whispering to each other except for Hyuna. She got over her shocked face and just gave me a light smile. I smiled back at her. How I wish I could just openly talk to her.

One of the girls turned back to us and approached Yoseob.

“Erm.. Yoseob oppa, can we get a photo with you?” she asked nervously.

“Oh yeah sure sure,” he answered happily.

Suddenly all of them took turns to take a selca with both of us. Sometimes together, sometimes just with one of us. I noticed only Hyuna was still being at the counter, looking at her friends with us.

“Oh oppa, our friend there likes you the most but she’s a little bit shy,” one of the girls told me and the rest giggled. I just smiled.

The girl went on to call Hyuna and told her that she would take the photo for her. Hyuna was feeling very uncomfirtable being treated as if she was a fan as she stood beside me. Me on the other hand, was really enjoying it.

“Don’t be shy Hyuna! Just smile~” one of her friends said.

“Yes don’t be shy..” I said softly to her trying to hold back my laugh.

Her friend took the photo ‘for her’ and all of them thanked us. Hyuna just bowed slightly to me and Yoseob.

 

Hyuna’s POV

 

Send me the photo^^

I knew he was going to talk about it. Urgh. That was so embarassing! I’m not even their fan! And Sohyun said I like Junhyung the most. Yeah thanks a lot. Shy? Yeah right.

No. Never.

I crashed down on my bed heavily. The day was very tiring. A new project just started so we spent the whole day looking for resources in the library. That was after the encounter at Cube Café. The girls kept on saying how shy I was and said I should make the photo with Junhyung as my wallpaper.

I really don’t have a good reason to shut them up so I just let them be. I tried to say that I wasn’t shy and that I’m just not that interested but all they said was, “Ayyyy don’t lie~” and the teasing started again. I love them as my friends (if not I would have punch them on their faces) but I can really go through the day without the teasing.

Pleaseeee~

I rolled my eyes. Why does he want it so much anyway? Don’t he have enough pictures with his previous girlfriend that looked exactly like me?

Why do you want it anyway? Don’t you have more than enough photos of yourself already….

I went to take my towel and my phone beeped. His replies are always so fast.

I don’t have one with you : ( Or send me a selca kekeke

Okay fine. Better than a selca of just me. I sent him the photo and went into the bathroom, leaving my phone on the bed.

When I was done showering and changing to more comfortable clothes, I checked my phone.

Do you want my autograph too? I heard you like me the most :P

He’s never going to stop is he? Let’s make him stop.

If you don’t stop talking about the incident just now, I’m going to stop talking to you altogether

Suddenly, instead of a reply, he called me. I laughed to myself. Victory is mine.

I answered the call without saying anything.

“Hello? Hyunaaa~ Okay okay I won’t talk about it anymore. Say something pleaseee,” he whined on the phone.

“Yeah yeah. You better forget the whole incident Yong Junhyung. I’m warning you,” I said.

“Okay... But I like the photo,” he chuckled.

“That’s like the most awkward photo I’ve ever had with anyone. Anyway, aren’t you busy?” I said, changing the topic.

“Nope. I’ll be busy when my promotions start. Now I’m on the way back to the dorm,” he said.

“Hyuna yah! Dinner!” I heard Ji Hyuk calling me from the kitchen.

“Hey, my brother’s calling me for dinner already. Talk to you…. later?”

“Ahh its okay. We’ll talk tomorrow. You sound tired today,” he said.

“Yeah actually. Busy day just now. Okay then. Goodnight~” I said.

“Goodnight. Sleep well Hyuna,” he said and both of us hung up.

 


Thank you so much for the kind comments my lovely readers~!! I miss all of you so much too :( I missed updating and seeing that orange wordy thing you know.. And for new readers, welcome! ^_^

Subscribe & Comment :)