Mad?

My Angel

Junhyung’s promotion week started. The girls were more chaotic than ever. Setting up plans to go for recordings, fansigns and other live performances. I enjoyed seeing them that way but once they started dragging me along, it was really tiring. Since there are a lot of fans that attended, obviously he wouldn’t see me in the crowd. But I saw him. I tried to watch their peformance as a whole but my eyes kept going to him even when he was just standing at the back.

He was really cool and even though his rap sounded laid back and sometimes a little lazy-ish, when he danced he really put all his effort into it.

Since it was my first time, the fanchants really amazed me at first. They were very loud and united. It was a fun experience but also very tiring.

 

“Can’t I just stand at the side?” I asked.

“At the side?? Why would you want that! Come on.. We’ll get in line together. No need to be shy!” Sohyun said. I wish they would stop saying that I was being shy. I’m not shy!

“It’s a fansign Hyuna! You get to meet them really up close!” Gayoon said excitedly, trying to convince me.

“But I’m not really their fan…”

“Its okay! They won’t know,” Jiyoon chuckled. I really can’t win against them so I just followed. It wouldn’t be so hard right? Its not like he’s going to make it so obvious infront of thousands of fans that he know me.

Yup. He didn’t make it obvious alright.

 

“What’s your name?” he grinned up at me.

I forced a fake smile. “Hyuna.”

“Ahh.. Hyuna.. I know a girl name Hyuna. She’s very nice but she don’t seem to like me very much,” he said while signing on my album.

“Poor thing,” I said monotonously.

“I know right. But you like me right? That’s why you’re here?” he said, looking up at me, smiling innocently.

I really feel like punching his face right now.

I smiled half-heartedly and the staff pushed my album to the other side and told me to move. Next was Doojoon.

I heard a faint ‘oh’ from him when he saw me but recovered quickly. “What’s your name?” he asked.

“Hyuna,” I smiled.

He started signing while nodding his head. Payback time.

“Doojoon oppa, you looked so handsome in the music video! Your jacket photos too!” I said like a real fangirl.

“Oh really?” he chuckled. “Thank you so much. So you’re my fan then?”

“Of course! Oppa the best!” I chuckled. I could see Junhyung glancing again and again at me and the fan infront of him even had to repeat her name because he didn’t catch it the first time. My day just got better.

All the boys were shocked to see me but they covered it fast. I guess the previous Hyuna must have really left an impression to them that they can still remember her face. And Junhyung is definitely not lying.

 

Junhyung’s POV

I know she was just getting back at me by acting like Doojoon’s fan. I know. But still. Seeing her acting so girlish and cutesy for Doojoon is jealous-worthy. This is just like that Gikwang situation again. Get a grip Yong Junhyung!

“Junhyung-ah, just now.. during the fansign.. she was there right?” Yoseob asked.

“Who?” I purposely asked even though its obvious enough.

“You know…..” he said.

I chuckled. “Yeah. Why?”

“Nothing. Just that… seeing her up close.. woah. We saw her at that eatery before but I guess I was too tired to look at her face properly.”

“She’s really the same! Even her voice!” Gikwang said in amazement.

“Yes Gikwang-ah. I know,” I said. “And Doojoon-ah, don’t take what she said just now too seriously. She was just getting back at me.”

“Are you sure? Or is someone just jealous that she’s not your fan instead?” he smirked.

“No,” I said defensively and put on my headphones. I’m not gonna let him corrupt my mind. She’s just getting back at me. Yes. That’s what she was doing.

 

Hyuna’s POV

He didn’t contact me whatsoever after that fansign. Is he mad at me or something? Oh whatever. What do I care. Or maybe he’s just busy. I don’t like these voices in my head. He’s just a friend. Why do I care so much?

I still see him on music shows, variety shows and some other interviews. I stopped following the girls for awhile because it was very very tiring. And I wanted to do my assignments calmly and not rush them just so that I could go to their recordings or fansigns.

The girls just waved me goodbye and they were off to another recording or fansign, I’m not that sure anymore. I was just there, in the classroom, packing my things slowly. I checked my phone one last time. It had became a habit. I was always used to it getting pointless messages from Junhyung that sometimes I thought I felt it vibrating but it didn’t.

I puffed out my cheeks and slung my bag over my shoulders when a guy walked into the room. He saw me and was quite taken aback.

“Oh sorry. I thought everyone left,” he said.

“Yeah I was about to leave too. You’re in this class?” I asked.

“Uh huh. I left my book,” he said simply and went over to his table.

“But.. I’ve never seen you before,” I said.

He laughed. “Do you really know every single one in your class? I don’t think so right?” he shook his head. That’s quite true.

“And you’re either busy taking down notes, talking to your friends or checking your phone. So.. I don’t think you actually looked anywhere at the back of the class,” he said. He sat way at the back and I’m way at the front. Maybe that’s why I’ve never seen him before.

“Oh well. Since it’s kinda the first time we’re meeting, I’m Jungkook,” he smiled and offered a handshake.

I smiled back. “I’m Hyuna,” I said and shook his hand.

“I know,” he said. “I’ll get going first. Nice to finally get to talk to you Hyuna.”

And off he go. There was something about his smile that I like. A very nice smile. I found myself smiling remembering back his smile.

 


What do you think? Do you think Junhyung is really mad at Hyuna or he's just busy? ;)

Anyway... if you guys need a face for Jungkook and his smile... 

can you stop ruining everyone’s lives?

I just had to. Ugh.

Subscribe & Comment! ^_^