Is it her? Not her?

My Angel

 

No POV

“Woah.. I wonder what’s wrong with him..” Ji Hyuk mumbled to himself as he scrolled down the news.

His younger sister suddenly jumped onto the empty space beside him cheerfully. “What are you reading oppa?” she asked.

“Aish this girl.. What if you fell just now?” he grumbled. “Just some news online. Look at this, ‘Beast’s Yong JunHyung caught stopping a girl from leaving a café’,” he added, pointing at the heading of the news.

Her eyes widened as she saw the familiar café that she went yesterday night along with a very familiar backview of two people inside. She tried to remember back where she had first heard of the name. Hyuna its me! Junhyung! Its me!

“Erm.. Oppa..”

“Hm?” Ji Hyuk looked up at his sister.

“Who is he? Is he well-known?” she asked carefully.

“You don’t know?? Ahh.. yeah you grew up in the States. Of course you wouldn’t know. He’s the rapper of boy group name Beast. They are one of the top boy groups in Korea,” he explained.

“Really??” Then the guy that stopped him must be he’s band member or manager..

He nodded. “He’s also an idol-composer. Features a lot for other artists too.”

“You seemed to know a lot about him. A fanboy?” Hyuna brother.

He chuckled. “You can say that. But not a fanatic. I just… really admire their hardwork and the things they have accomplished after all the years.”

She nodded slowly. “Then.. do you know if this Yong Junhyung has any girlfriend before?” she asked.

“Woah.. You’re interested in him already huh?” he smirked. “As far as I know from the media, he doesn’t have any. I don’t know if he has one secretly.”

Hyuna was silent as she thought over about the events that happened last night in the café. Did his girlfriend broke up with him or something? He seemed desperate and.. sorrowful. And now he have another problem at hand with these news spreaded all over the world. Hyuna felt somebody poking at her arm.

“I’m sensing someone is going to be a b2uty soon~” her brother raised an eyebrow.

“B2uty?” she asked cluelessly.

“Its their fandom. You know.. Like Beauty and the Beast,” he said.

“Ahh… Aniya.. I’m not going to be their fan,” she said confidently.

“Then why are you staring at his photo for what seems like a lifetime? If you want a clearer photo, I can show you some,” he laughed.

“You have photos of them? You’re seriously creeping me out oppa..” she shivered.

“Ahni! I mean the net of course! Show them from the net!”

Hyuna got up slowly, looking at Ji Hyuk judgingly. “Yeah.. I think I’m going to be in my room the whole day today,” she said and ran upstairs before her brother could chase her.

“Yah Kim Hyuna! Come back here!” she heard her brother shout as she closed her bedroom door behind her.

As her laughter faded, her mind wander off to Junhyung again. Does he have a problem that even the media doesn’t know of? Remembering back how he grabbed on her wrist tightly and not wanting to let her go, scared her. But part of her was confused and curious why he’s acting that way. He’s an idol. There is no way he could be mentally sick. Can he?

 

“Hyuna yah!” Hyuna turned and saw her friend running towards her. She just smiled and waved as her friend got closer.

“Let’s go to school together!” Sohyun cling her arm around Hyuna’s arm and both of them started walking together. It has only been 3 days that she was in Korea but her mother had everything planned so she had to go to college on her 2nd day. Sohyun is her first friend in the college.

“Do you listen to korean songs?” Sohyun asked.

“Erm.. not really. But I can try!” she replied, smiling.

“Really? You should listen to Beast!” Sohyun then put the left side of her earpiece to Hyuna’s ear and replayed one of the songs she was listening to.

“There are six members in Beast. There’s Doojoon, Hyunseung, Junhyung, Yoseob, Gikwang and Dongwoon,” she satrted explaining as they walked to college listening to Black Paradise.

“Who’s your favorite?” Hyuna asked.

Sohyun grinned before saying, “Dongwoon oppa! He’s the youngest among all and he’s only one year older than us.”

Sohyun spent the whole journey to the college telling Hyuna all about Beast. Its obvious she’s a b2uty, Hyuna thought.

“Sohyun-ah, is there anything different about Junhyung?” Hyuna asked as Sohyun was starting to ‘explain’ about Junhyung after going through the same introduction about the other members. The had already reached college but was a little too early so the lecturer has not arrived.

“Different? Hm… Well he does get in trouble quite often. But that’s his image people say. You know the bad boy kind of image. But he changed somehow. He’s always smiling and doesn’t really cause any trouble,” she said.

“When did he change?” Hyuna asked curiously.

Sohyun chuckled. “Well I can’t really be that specific. I just noticed the change after time.” Hyuna just nodded and smiled.

“But I think he’s starting to change back. Today there was news about him stopping a girl from leaving a café,” Sohyun said pouting slightly.

“But as a fan I think the girl is super lucky. I mean which girl can get the Yong Junhyung to stop her from leaving? It looked like he didn’t want her to leave him right?” she smiled. Yeah….

Thankfully the lecture started and both girls took out their notes as the lecturer walked in.

 

Hyuna wanted to know more about Junhyung. Especially when she’s one of the only three people that was there during the incident. She wanted to know why Junhyung looked so desperate to make her stay. And how did he know her name? Maybe he got the wrong person. But isn’t it too much of a coincidence that the girl he was looking for looked exactly like her and also have the same name?

 

Junhyung’s POV

“Well done Yong Junhyung! You made it as the top news again after a long time! Keep it up!” Jin Taek hyung said sarcastically, throwing the iPad on my lap. I’ve already seen the news but he just wanted to let his anger out and shove the news right to my face again.

The boys were all sitting behind him as they weren’t allowed to ‘interupt’ while Jin Taek was lecturing me.

“Can you just keep in mind that no matter how late it is, no matter how gravely empty your suroundings are, there will always be paparazzis lurking at every corner! You’re an idol Yong Junhyung! Don’t just do anything you want without thinking of the consequences!” he shouted down at me as I was sitting on the couch.

“Do you think the reporters will just keep quiet about this? You think they won’t ask you when you go on shows?? Can you use your brain for once?!” he continued.

I just kept my head down and remained quiet. I know I was wrong. But I didn’t regret my actions. Even if I can turn back time, I would still act the same way. Its Hyuna we’re talking about here. I miss her so much. I love her. I can’t just see her and still act calm and say hi. I can’t pretend that nothing had happened.

“Great. Where’s your voice now huh?? You were so damn loud shouting for a random stranger in the café yesterday,” he mocked.

I looked up. “She’s not a random stranger hyung. She’s Hyuna,” I said softly.

“But she’s not your Hyuna! Isn’t it obvious?? She doesn’t even know you!” Jin Taek hung spat.

I looked away slightly, my tears already threatening to flow out. “She just doesn’t remember..” I said quietly.

Yoseob stood up and sat beside me, putting and arm around me. “Hyung, I think Junhyung knows what he had done wrong. Please.. Can you stop for awhile?” Yoseob pleaded, my arm.

Jin Taek hyung let out a deep sigh. “Fine. But when the reporters come and find you for answers, don’t come begging me to save you,” he said seriously and walked out of the dorm, slamming the door behind him.

Yoseob continued my arm as he hugged me by the side. “Junhyung-ah.. What are you going to do now?” Doojoon asked.

“I want to find her,” I said.

I heard the boys sigh. “But now is really not a good time Junhyung-ah.. Besides, we have schedules remember?” he said.

I bit my lower lip slightly, looking down on the floor. As I blinked, my welled-up tears starting falling down droplet by droplet.

“If its fated, you’ll meet her again Junhyung-ah..” Hyunseung said.

 

First of all, so sorry for missing Sunday's update! I was too caught up watching a drama that I didn't have time.. So so sorry... :(

Secondly, just some things to note, 4Minute doesn't exist in this story but the members do :) And all of them are of the same age.

Lastly, I'll try to make another update to make up for the wait last Sunday :) Till then, subscribe & comment! <33

tumblr_mk9mhnqdy71raxln2o1_500.gif