Hurts. Everything hurts

My Angel

 

We were still in the room, with her hugging me and I’m still stunned. Everything was way too fast that I don’t even know if I was dreaming or not. Suddenly the door opened and Doojoon was shocked seeing us in that state. Hyuna’s back was facing the door so she didn’t realised. I didn’t let her go either. I just stared at Doojoon waiting for him to pull me back to reality. Shout, punch, anything.

“I guess you two don’t need dinner huh?” he said coolly. Hyuna turned and broke away from me.

“No no we’re coming! Let’s go eat Junhyung!” she said happily and pulled me out of the room along with Doojoon. Doojoon gave me a questioning look and I just shrugged. What am I supposed to say? Oh Hyuna said she loves me.

I was the only one feeling awkard and out of place at the dining table while the rest ate hungrily. I pick on my food, staring at it. I was very hungry actually since I just came back from work. But I couldn’t seem to have the appetite to eat. I don’t know what’s bothering my mind. Was it her confession? Was it the kiss? I  don’t know.

“Junhyung-ah.. Are you okay?” Yoseob asked. I looked up and met with 5 other pairs of eyes looking straight at me.

“Yeah” I answered simply. I looked back down on my untouched food. I should probably eat right? But- Urgh I think I’m starting to get gastric pain. My eyebrows creased and I clutched onto my stomach feeling the sharp pain. I should have eaten.

“Yah are you okay?? What’s wrong??” Yoseob asked worriedly, placing a hand on my shoulder. I felt another hand over my hand that is on my lap. I glanced to the side and it was Hyuna, looking at me worriedly.

My breathing started to get shallow as every breath I take hurts my stomach. I feel everyone around me started to panic and voices telling each other what to do, mostly Doojoon’s. I bend over and suddenly I lost all strength to hold myself up and fell to the floor.

“Junhyung! Junhyung-ah! What’s wrong with you??” Doojoon shouted as he ran over to me, trying to help me up. But every move I made hurts. All I could do was groaned in pain and shut my eyes to hold in as much pain as possible. Even at times like this, I was worried for Hyuna. Is she okay? Is she scared looking at me like this? Where is she when all the boys are trying to get help for me?

“Gikwang call the ambulance!”

“Dongwoon get some hot water and towel!”

“Yoseob call Jin Taek hyung ppali!!”

I could hear clearly all the chaos around me. I can hear all their voices except hers. Where is she?? I thought I was curling up like a ball on my own on the floor but I felt a pair of arms around me. The person was cradling me, holding me close. I tried to peek through my shut eyes to see which one of the boys was holding me. The last person that was close to me was Doojoon but it didn’t feel like it was him.

It was her. It seems like I’m seeing an angel but even in my weak and in pain condition, I know it was just the light on the ceiling that happened to be right above her. She was looking worried and crying. I wanted to comfort her but I can’t. All I could see was her, being surrounded by white light. I’m not dying. No one dies from gastric pain. But at that moment, that was all I could see.

The sharp pain stabs me again and I had to shut my eyes, clutching my stomach. The weird thing was, I didn’t hear her voice. Although she’s crying and very close to me, I couldn’t hear her voice at all.

 

I opened my eyes slowly and found myself in my room. Well- mine and Gikwang’s room. I must have fainted since I can’t remember how I end up in my room. I thought one of them called the ambulance?

I sat up, looking around my room and found that I was alone. I sighed. I thought she would be beside me when I woke up. I glanced over at the clock and the time showed 3.10am. How long had I passed out? If I’m sleeping here, where is Hyuna sleeping at? Please don’t tell me she’s sharing bed with Yoseob..

I stood up and walked out of the room. it was dark with only light from the television screen lighting the living room slightly. I walked through the hallway of rooms and checked each and every one of the rooms. All of them were sleeping in their beds soundly. I reached the kitchen first and saw a covered bowl of rice with some dishes from dinner on the dining table. I guess that’s mine?

I continued walking and entered the living room. it was silent except for the low sound from the tv. I went from behind the couch to the front. The sight I saw was even more painful than the gastric pain I had just now. I think I’d rather have that pain for months than see the sight I’m seeing right now. It was Hyuna, sitting on the couch, sleeping. And she was in Gikwang’s arms, comfortably. Both of the were sleeping while sitting side by side and Gikwang hugging her close with Hyuna’s head resting on his chest. Calm down Junhyung. Don’t do anything irrational. Just calm down.

 I just stood there, staring at them. My heart aches, a lot. It doesn’t feel like jealousy. It felt more like hurt. And they are not even doing anything except sleeping. But together. Is this how love feels? If it is, I’d rather not fall in love. Because it hurts. Badly.

I know I couldn’t be standing there for the rest of the night. I had to either go back to sleep or wake one of them up. so I walked towards Hyuna’s side and gently took Gikwang’s arms away from her. I wanted to wake Gikwang but he’s the most difficult person to wake up other than me. no matter how I move his arm around, I know he wouldn’t wake up.

Slowly and carefully, I carried Hyuna in my arms and walked to my room. She moved slightly, leaning her head against my shoulder. I would have smiled when she did that if I hadn’t seen her sleeping with someone else just now. I lay her on my bed and she turned to a more comfortable position, hugging the pillow. I pouted to the side slightly and walked out of them room.

I was once again in the living room, now staring at Gikwang sleeping in an awkward position. If I don’t wake him up, I can sleep on his bed. But if he sleeps here, he’s going to have a backache tomorrow morning. I sighed. I sat beside him and patted his hand, head, cheeks. Kicked his legs, shook his body and last smacked his thigh. He woke up sleepily, not shocked at all with the smack I just gave.

“Yah.. sleep in your room,” I said. He looked around blurly with his eyes half opened and stood up. Without even acknowledging me, he walked to his room as if he was sleep-walking. Aish this kid.

 

 

Sorry its not a very happy and cheery chapter. I was just not feeling it. I hope to give you a better chapter next okay? :))

Comment && Subscribe! ^^