O, is for the only one I see

My Angel

 

Hyuna and I went straight back into my room when we saw that the tv was hogged by Doojoon and Gikwang playing soccer. Yoseob and Hyunseung has already gone off for their individual schedules and Dongwoon, well I have no idea where that guy went.

I took my laptop as Hyuna settled down on my bed. I sat close to her and start looking for online movies.

“What are we watching?” she asked.

“Do you have anything in mind?” I asked, turning to her.

She shook her head. “I don’t know of any movies.”

“Shall we watch a horror, comedy or.. romance?” I said as I scrolled down the list of movies.

“Comedy or romance? I don’t want horror. I might not be able to sleep at night. And then you will have to accompany me to sleep!” she giggled. Well I don’t mind..

After much scrolling I landed on a romance movie titled ‘PS: I Love You’. I’ve heard some good reviews about it but never actually watched it before.

The first few minutes of the movie was normal. What I meant by normal is that we just side by side, with the laptop on my lap. As the movie progresses, Hyuna actually hugged my arm to get more comfortable. Surprisingly, I could focus on the movie. I didn’t feel awkward or weird being that close to her.

“Will you remember if I’m gone?” Hyuna asked as the movie ended.

“What do you mean by gone?” I said. Is she planning to leave? Why? Doesn’t she feel welcome here? Okay Junhyung just relax. Its just a question.

“You know.. gone. Like no longer here with you. Like the guy in the movie,” she said while slowly taking my hand and played with my fingers.

“Of course not. But you’ll be with me forever right?” I said. I know nothing last forever. But I don’t want to lose her. Ever.

“I don’t know. Just like the guy in the movie said, he’s not going anywhere. But in the end he died. Gone far far away from her,” she said sadly.

I was silenced by her words. She’s right. For a person that had just learnt about feelings, her thoughts on this is deep. Even she knows that forever has no meaning in real life.

“I wish I can do letters and surprises for you if I’m gone. But then again, I don’t think you need any guide to help you move on,” she said smiling. Oh I do need a guide. As thick as a dictionary. Or maybe the encyclopedia.

“I need it more than you know. But let’s not wish for that to happen okay? I…” Come on say it! Just say it!

“Hm?” Hyuna looked up at me.

“I don’t want to lose you,” I said softly. I bit my lip and just waited for her response.

She smiled. “I don’t want to lose you either...” she said and hugged me tight, her head resting on my chest. I was caught off guard and my arms kind of hung in the open air. Slowly I brought my arms down and hugged her back.

“Shall we watch another movie? Or do you want to do something else?” I asked as I rested my chin on top of her head.

“Um.. You choose!” she grinned as she pointed at me. For a moment I was just speechless. The way she turned and grinned cutely really took all the strength in my body and I just want to melt. Melt, freeze and melt again.

“Er.. um.. Let’s read a book!” What?? A book? Seriously Junhyung? You don’t even have a book.

“Okay! What books do you have?” she asked. She sounded like a child who wanted her father to read her a bedtime story and I can’t help but smile.

I pursed my lips thinking of some books that I may have but didn’t read. I have none. “Erm.. on second thought, why not we go for a walk?”

“A walk? Can you?” she asked.

“Why not?”

“Coz you have fans and reporters and everything else watching you. Aren’t you scared?”

“I’ll just wear a disguise then,” I smiled.

“Ahh.. Okay! The weather is also quite cold now. You can wear layers and layers of jacket! No one will recognise you then!” she suggested happily. I chuckled and simply nodded.

 

I chose a park nearby to just walk around and breathe in some fresh air. I had my hoodie on with shades and mask and lend Hyuna one of my hoodies. Its much bigger than her small sized body and when she put on the hood of the jacket, it covers her eyes.

I really felt I was living in a dream right now. No one recognises me and Hyuna held on to my arm as we walked. Seriously, nothing could be better. We talked on and on about random things. About Beast, fans, family,..

“Jun, I told you that I love you right?” she said. Even when I’ve heard it a couple of times before, I just couldn’t help the tingles on my skin, feeling happy and contented at the same time.

I nodded. All I could afford to do at that moment was nod.

“Do you love me too? Like.. do you feel the spark, and everything else when you love someone, when you’re with me?” she asked, not looking at me but resting her head on my arm as she hugged it.

“What if I say.. I do?” I glanced downwards to see her face. She gave a small smile.

“Then I’m happy,” she said softly.

“If I don’t?”

“I will still love you,” she replied. I smiled to myself and kept quiet.

“So do you?” she asked, looking up.

“I want to look at you when I say my answer,” I said. She immediately look up and grinned widely.

I laughed and pinched her chubby cheek lightly. “Without masks and shades too,” I said.

“Eyy.. You’re just making excuses!” she said and pouted, punching my arm.

“I’m not! I just want to say it perfectly,” I defended.

“I don’t want perfect. I just want an answer,” she said childishly.

“Don’t worry about the answer Hyuna. You’re the only one I see,” I confessed indirectly. I smiled waiting for her response.

“Huh? What do you mean?” Unfortunately she didn’t understand.

“You don’t know??”

She shook her head, looking at me. Aish… I need to be more direct with her.

 

Ohmaigawddddd I'm so so sorry for leavng this fic for almost 2 months! Thank you for not unsubscribing! Really really means alot to me

//throws hearts//

I just have MAJOR writers' block. Jeongmal mianhe... I'll try to make this week a My Angel updates week (if yknow what I mean). ^^

OHHHH AND DID YOU HEAR ABOUT JUNHYUNG'S DRAMA???? IM SO FREAKING EXCITED!!! I literally cried reading that news. Tears of joy! :')

But my baby boy have been getting hates frm people out there.. So heartbreaking.. Too bad for you haters he dont give a damn! HAHAHAHA! Okay i should go now :P

tumblr_mbur28cs3u1rsvy3bo1_500.gif