Mine

My Angel

After that short encounter at the eatery, Hyuna and Junhyung were both busy with their own lives. Junhyung with comeback preparations, Hyuna with school assignments. But Junhyung was never too tired to talk to Hyuna.

Junhyung noticed the change in Hyuna too. Usually if she’s tired or had a long day, she wouldn’t bother to answer his calls or reply his messages and would tell him the next day that she wasn’t in the mood to talk to anyone. Like Yoseob said before, she’s very straightforward. If she don’t like something, she would say it.

However, eversince they ate together, Hyuna always picks up his calls and replies him with more than just a word or a sentence. After his schedules, Junhyung would casually call her and if she’s not asleep yet, she would chat with him till one of them fell asleep accidentally. He wanted to think that they are starting to get closer and more comfortable with each other. But at the back of his mind, there is still this fear that she might just disappear one day.. again.

 

Hyuna’s POV

“GIRLS!!! Have you seen it? Have you? Have you??” Gayoon squeezed in between Sohyun and me as both of us were walking to class. The wide smile on her face tells me that it has something to do with Beast.

“What what??” Sohyun was, on the other hand, quite clueless.

“Their first teaser!! Oh my god Cube said they are just going to throw out the teasers at random times right?? Doojoon’s photo was released just now!!” she exclaimed, shaking both of our shoulders excitedly.

I just smiled at her and Sohyun was joining in her fangirling moment, checking her phone quickly. Both of them went on to make some incoherent sounds and saying ‘oh my god’ really fast again and again. I find it interesting seeing how they can fangirl to that extreme just by one photo.

“Hyuna do you want to see?? He’s so freaking hot!” Gayoon turned to me when she finally realised that I was still there with them.

“Sure,” I said smiling. I know how Doojoon looked like from the ‘Beast lectures’ the girls had been giving me. I think he’s okay. Manly, sure. But I prefer Junhyung. Wait- what?

Gayoon showed her her phone and I saw Doojoon’s photo, or rather jacket photo as they put it. My eyes widened for a second. He looked really different. His face is there of course. But.. wow.

“Wow he look.. different. Nice different. Okay fine. He looked so damn hot!” I said and the girls chuckled.

“Its Hyuna’s first fangirling moment!” Sohyun said, clapping her hands.

“Oh wait but Doojoon is mine okayyy,” Gayoon said chuckling.

“Let’s wait for Junhyung’s. Maybe Hyuna would change her mind when she see her bias again,” Sohyun teased.

“He’s not my bias…” I said.

“Oh come on. Maybe you just don’t know it yet,” she winked.

The three of us entered the class and it was already starting so the three of us rushed to our seats.

 

Class just ended and suddenly I got a call. It was Junhyung not-so-surprisingly. It’s as if he know my time table already.

“Hey,” I said.

“Hey.. You busy?” he asked.

“Not really. I just ended class. Why?”

“Ahh.. Nothing much. I’m having a break now so I thought I call you,” he chuckled.

“Right.. Break from?” I asked as I packed my things, getting ready to go for lunch.

“Dance practice. Our comeback is next week.”

“I see.. Have you eaten though? I’m going for lunch now. I can take some photos for you,” I laughed.

“Not yet. And do you really think seeing photos of food can make me feel better.. Send me a selca instead,” he chuckled.

“Ooooo someone is busy with her boyfriend huh..” Jiyoon said suddenly as she and the girls went over to my table. I looked around and it seems like I was the only one still packing.

I just rolled my eyes and the girls chuckled while waiting for me.

“Who’s that?” he asked.

“My friends,” I said simply. I tried to pack my things faster because the teasing looks the girls were giving me is making me really uncomfortable talking to Junhyung infront of them.

“So…? What about the selca?” he asked again.

“As if a selca can make you full Yo-“ I almost said his full name like I always do when I talked to him at home. Thank god that didn’t slip out.

I heard him laugh. “What’s with the random yo at the back?”

“Nothingggg. I’m going to lunch now so uh.. talk to you later,” I said and quickly hang up even before he could end the conversation properly.

“Okay let’s go!” I said to the girls and lead them to the café to avoid any further questions or teasing.

 

 

Junhyung’s POV

That one phonecall was enough to give me back my energy more than any energy drink could. I know she can’t talk for long but I just need to hear her voice. She might still think of me as just a friend but for me, I’ve fallen in love with Hyuna a long time ago. I don’t care if people around me told me that she’s not the same Hyuna. In my mind, Yong Junhyung loves Hyuna. Always.

After the hectic dance practice, all of us were too tired to go for lunch. Jin Taek bought us takeouts and we ate at the dorm. Schedules are not that packed now. It is when the promotions had started that we will be very busy that we won’t get more than 3 hours of sleep even.

“Junhyung-ah, how’s the girl you’ve been talking to recently?” Doojoon asked while we were eating.

“Hm? You mean Hyuna?” I said.

“Er.. yeah.. It’s still so weird for me that both of them have the same voice, looks and name,” he said.

That’s because she’s the same person. I wanted to say that but I know I can’t. I know they won’t believe me. No one does. Even Hyuna herself denies it. But I just can’t think of Hyuna as two different people. Sure her character is a little bit different. But that’s all. Who knows.. something had happened.

“Yeah she’s okay. Busy with school things. Why?” I said.

Doojoon nooded and shrugged. “Just wondering. You’ve been… happier lately.”

I grinned. “I feel happy.”

“You sure do,” Yoseob chuckled.

“Is she our fan?” Gikwang asked.

“Isn’t it an obvious no when she don’t even know Junhyung at first?” Hyunseung said. I prefer the term forget rather than ‘don’t even know’.

I just kept quiet though. There’s many things on my mind that I can’t say aloud nowadays. I should feel more depressed actually but getting to talk to Hyuna made me happier.

“But her friends are. She told me they are going to drag her to our recordings,” I chuckled.

“Really?? I hope she become a b2uty soon!” Gikwang said.

But I don’t want her to be our fan. I want her to be mine.

******

 

Heyyy!!!! So uh.. this is a surprise huh :P I know I said I had discontinued this fic but suddenly one afternoon, the ending came back to my mind lol. Yes I discontinued it coz I forgot the ending xD I guess I'm back? I hope to finish this as soon as possible so I don't forget again. So don't be expecting me to update any others at this point of time. Let me just tryyyy to finish one by one starting with this.

So yup! I hope you're glad? Kekkeke^^