Spark

My Angel

 

It was already evening and all the five boys are back except Junhyung. Yoseob and Gikwang were watching some tv shows, Hyunseung was cooking while Doojoon was memorising his script for a tv drama. Hyuna wander around the house after getting bored of watching tv with the two boys. She went to the kitchen to help Hyunseung but he said he was fine on his own.

She went from room to room and spot Dongwoon sitting on his bed playing with his figurines. She just smiled to herself and knocked on the door before going inside the room. Dongwoon looked up and he seemed more than happy to see her.

"Do you mind if I sit here?" she asked, gesturing to an empty spot on his bed.

"Yeah sure sure!" he replied and she sat beside him. He continued playing with his figurines and she just look at what he was doing.

"I love these collectibles. They make me happy," Dongwoon said suddenly.

"What's love?" she asked. She know Dujun had said that its hard to explain but she just wanted to know what Dongwoon have got to say.

"Erm.. Love is.....er...." he thought for awhile.

"I don't know how to explain my love for these collectibles but if live between a man and a woman, there must be a spark," he said and turned to her.

"Spark?"

"Yeah. You know its like you feel some kind of electricity passing through your whole body when the man that you love touch you," he said and then his eyes widened at his own words.

"Not the bad kind of way! Its like when your hands touch, or maybe.... kiss?" Dongwoon bit his lip slightly, now unsure if what he had said was right.

"So if you don't love that person when you touch or kiss there's no... Spark?" she asked.

"Yeah... You can say that," he said. Hyuna just smiled and nodded. She don't understand very much but she kind of expected it.

She heard some noises from the living room and door being open and closed.

"Ah Junhyung hyung is back. Maybe you should ask him," Dongwoon said.

Hyuna smiled and walked out of the room. She was about to turn to the living room when she bumped into someone.

"Whoa careful," the person said. She looked up and saw Junhyung smiling at her.

"You're back!" she grinned happily and without hesitation, she hugged him tight.

 

Junhyung's POV

I was really caught off guard when she suddenly hugged me. My eyes widened but I recovered quickly and hugged her back before I miss the chance. She felt so cozy and warm to hug that I didn't want to let go if not for some clearing of throat behind me.

"You seem happy to see me," I said smiling at her.

"Of course! I've not seen you the whole day!" she whined. I've never felt so happy to be home. All the tiredness and fatigue washed away by just a hug and a smile from her.

"Junhyung-ah.. Go wash up so we can eat dinner together," Yoseob said from behind me.

"I'll wash up first okay?" I told her and I made my way to my room. I felt her following me from behind.

I saw her when I was turning around to close the door. She quickly went in before she's locked out of the room.

"Wae?" I asked.

"Nothing. I just don't know what to do outside," she smiled.

"But you know I'm changing right?" I said, raising my eyebrows.

"I'll just close my eyes then!" she said, covering her face with both her hands.

I chuckled at her cute actions and took my towel after putting my bag on the chair.

I took a quick shower and went into the room with the towel wrapped around my torso. As I locked the door, I saw that she's still covering her face, sitting on the bed. "You can just turn around," I said as I walked to the cupboard.

She moved her hands slowly from her face and turned to face the door. "I've asked them what's the meaning of love," she said suddenly. This is going to be interesting.

“Really? What did they say?” I asked.

“All the meanings are quite different and not exact. But Doojoon said love can’t be explained. It can only be understood when its felt. Dongwoon said when you touch the person you love, you will feel a spark,” she said innocently. I had to stiffle my laughter so that she won’t get shocked when I suddenly burst into laughter. Seriously Dongwoon? Spark?

I finished putting on a white v-neck t-shirt along with a pair of dark green bermudas. I walked towards her and sat close to her. She turned to look at me. “So what do you understand by that?” I asked.

“I don’t know.. He said its like electricity passing through our body. That seems.. scary,” she pouted. I chuckled slightly.

“Oh! And he said something about a kiss. How does a kiss feel like Jun?” she asked, facing me. Our faces were inches apart and I was just dying to close the gap between us. But I don’t want to scare her away either.

“Do you want to feel it yourself? I can..show you,” I said softly. She simply nodded.

I my lips slightly and placed a hand on one side of her neck. She blinked a number of times, not knowing what I was about to do but she stayed still. I leaned forward and before my lips could touch hers, I whispered, “Close your eyes” and she did.

Our lips nearly touch when the knocks on the door shocked the both of us.

“Junhyung! Hyuna! Let’s eat!” Hyunseung said from outside.

“We should go. Its not good to let them wait,” she said, standing up. I stood up and grabbed her wrist, turning her around and quickly place a soft kiss on her lips. My eyes were closed but I don’t know about her. I don’t care. I just don’t want the moment to be slipped away just like that.

I pulled away and opened my eyes slowly to look at her. Her eyes had widened and I can quite tell she was quite stunned. Trying to keep my cool and not show that I was indeed feeling paranoid of how she would react, I said, “That’s a kiss.”

Her surprised expression changed eventually to a really happy one. I was quite confused why though.

“I felt it!” she said with joy, smiling brightly.

“Felt what?” I asked, tilting my head to the side.

“The electricity that Dongwoon said! I felt it! Did you feel it?” she grinned. She had this look on her face that shows her innocence and amazement on what she just felt. But wait- did she just say she felt the… electricity?

“You really did?” I asked again. Is it because its her first or.. Does she love me?

She nodded. “I’m always happy when you’re around, I felt the electricity, I want you to be always around me, I miss you more than the other boys when they are not around. Junhyung.. I think I love you!” she smiled happily and hugged me, circling her arms around my neck.

I stood there, stunned. Is this real? But why do I feel the confession is a little bit.. weird? Does she really loves me? Like how I love her? Really?

 

So whatdya think? Does Hyuna really love Junhyung? ^^