Back to you

My Angel

 

“Erm hyung, can you drop me off at the 24/7 café?” I said to Jin Taek hyung when we were going back to the dorm by the van.

“You need to get something?” he asked.

“Yeah I’m craving for my Americano,” I chuckled. He just smiled and nodded. The other boys were too tired, they are either sleeping or just in a daze. You must be wondering, what about me? Aren’t I tired?

Its been months after Hyuna disappeared. Not a single news of her anywhere. Searching for her is more tiring than all the schedules I had to go through. I had to get myself busy to distract my thoughts from her. To force myself to move on. But no matter how tired I am, there must be at least a minute of the day that my mind would wander back to her. I still remember her face very clearly and it never fades.

I got down from the van and went inside the café. There were no fans outside since it was quite late. As I stepped in, there were no other customers and I went straight to the counter to order my usual drink. The bell of the café rang signaling there was another customer. I didn’t turn and just stepped slightly to the side to let the person place her order.

Her long brown curls caught my attention. Should I turn? I’ve been stopping almost every girl with the same hair as Hyuna to check if its her. But none of them was her, obviously. I took in a deep breath and bit my lip slightly, turning my head to the side.

If in the movies, time stopped when the most unbelievable thing happened, in reality for me, my heart stopped. No- more like my breathing stopped. Suddenly I forgot how to breathe.

She was pretty much oblivious to her surroundings because a normal person would turn when somebody was staring at her for a long time.

“H-hyuna?” I said finally but it came out soft. However, since the café was empty and it was late night, she could hear what I said. She turned.

“You know me?” she asked, her eyes wide slightly.

I panted a little, searching for the right words. Its been months and now she’s right infront of me.

“You don’t remember me?” I said, my eyebrows creased in the middle.

She pouted and looked to her sides. “Erm no?”

“Hyuna its me! Junhyung! Its me!” I practically begged for her to remember me, grabbing her hand.

She was shocked by my sudden actions and pulled her hand back instantly.

“Woah hold on there mister. I seriously don’t know you and I think you got the wrong person here,” she said, sounding not at all like the Hyuna I know.

“Did I do something wrong? Why did you leave me? Why are you pretending not to know me??” I said, already at the verge of tearing up. Tears welled up in my eyes as I looked at her. She looked shocked and confused at the same time. Its as if she had never seen me before.

“God! I don’t know you okay! I think you need help. Really,” she said and took her drink that was already on the counter. She was about to walk away when I grabbed her wrist.

“No I’m not going to let you leave me again. Hyuna please… What did I do wrong? Why are you acting like this?” I pleaded.

“Hey let me go! If you don’t let me go now, I swear I’m calling the police,” she said dangerously, trying to pull her hand back.

“What? W-why are you like this? Hyuna why-“

“Junhyung! What are you doing??” I heard Jin Taek hyung shouted and pulled me away from her, letting her hand go.

“Hyung let me go! Its Hyuna! Hyuna!” I said, pointing to her as Jin Taek hug me with one arm from the back to stop me from going back to her.

Hyuna looked at me weirdly, holding her wrist.

Jin Taek hyung looked up and I could tell he was also shocked to see Hyuna.

“What is wrong with him?” she asked Jin Taek hyung about me.

“You don’t know him?” he asked her while I kept struggling to get away from his grip.

She sighed deeply. “No. Gosh.. This is my first time in Korea. I just got here like 2 days ago,” she said annoyed.

“Sorry for what happened. He must have got the wrong person. I’m really sorry,” Jin Taek hyung apologised to her.

“No its Hyuna, hyung! Its her! I didn’t get the wrong person!” I said.

“Shut up! Its not her okay?!” he raised his voice to me.

“I’m really sorry miss. Did he hurt you in any way?” he asked Hyuna.

“No. Just make sure this doesn’t happen again,” she said and went out of the café.

“No! Hyuna come back! Hyuna!!” I shouted and wanted to run after her when Jin Taek hyung pulled me back harshly, almost dislocating my shoulder.

He held my shoulders and forced me to face him.

“Yong Junhyung! Hyuna is gone okay! That, is not her! Its been months! Face it Junhyung!” he shouted straight to my face.

I started crying like a baby, falling on my knees. “No.. That is her.. I know that’s her.. But you let her go… Why did you let her go hyung…” I cried softly.

He sighed and pulled me up. “Let’s go home,” he said simply. He turned around to take my order and apologised to the barista.

We went back to the van and I sat lifelessly in my seat. Jin Taek hyung placed my Iced Americano on my lap and went off to the front. The van started moving. I don’t even want to drink it anymore. All I could taste now is the saltiness of my tears as I wept. Why didn’t she recognise me? Why is she so different? Is that not Hyuna? But her name is Hyuna. And she look exactly like her. But why is her character so different?

I couldn’t sleep that night no matter how tired and sleepy I was. I’m starting to have hope again that I might see Hyuna again. God make you lose a Hyuna, He will return you another Hyuna. The first meeting might be a coincidence. But if we meet for the second time, its fate. I believe that God has returned me my Hyuna if I meet her again. Wait for me Hyuna. Whatever you said and how you act tonight, I would just forget it if we ar fated to meet again.

 

Welcome new readers! But this is where the story actually starts.. All the sweet-sugar-coated words and events for the past 11 chapters was just an intro keke^^ But don't worry, its not a sad story. Well at least  think its not XD

tumblr_ml62wffNV01rhx20eo1_500.gif

Subscribe & Comment! ^^