F.R.I.E.N.D.S

My Angel

 

No POV

“Aren’t you guys excited??” Sohyun said cheerfully to her group of friends just as class ended. All of them nodded excitedly, smiling widely except for Hyuna.

“Of course! I mean we’ve been waiting for ages! Okay one year, but its still so long!” Jiyoon said.

“We are so going for the recording right? Right??” Jihyun asked anxiously.

“Wouldn’t miss it for anything! All of you are coming right?” Gayoon said, looking at all of them. All nodded except for the cluless Hyuna.

“Hyuna, what about you?” Sohyun asked and all eyes were on her.

“Erm.. Sorry, but what is it that you girls are talking about? I don’t understand..” she said, biting her lower lip slightly.

“You don’t know??” Jihyun said, eyes widened. Hyuna was quite shocked by her reaction but Sohyun reminded them that Hyuna is new in Korea so she might not get what they were talking about.

“Its Beast’s comeback! Its next month!” she said to Hyuna happily.

“Comeback? What’s that?” Hyuna asked.

Before Sohyun could explain, Jiyoon in. “It’s the most happening period in our lives. Feelings go up and down like a rollercoaster..”

“The jacket photos, individual teasers, new hairstyles, new looks, new songs,….” Gayoon added and all of them were imagining about the comeback with dreamy looks on their faces, totally forgetting that Hyuna was clueless about it.

Sohyun shook her head to snap her mind back to reality. “Its basically a new album. But its not that simple like just releasing an album… You know, like all the things Gayoon had said earlier,” she explained.

“Ah…” Hyuna nodded understanding everything. The girls started to talk more about how they are going to rush for front places during their performance, how to get the pre-orders and such. Things that Hyuna could barely understand. But seeing her friends getting all excited makes her happy and she was glad they invited her to come with them even though she’s not really a fan.

“You should come to my house! I’ll tell you everything about Beast. They are just simply, the best,” Sohyun said and the others nodded.

“So.. I’m guessing you are all… B2uties?” she said, remembering that’s what her brother told her.

“Yeah!” all of them said in unision proudly.

Hyuna chuckled and nodded. “My brother is too,” she said.

“Really?? Oh my god that’s great! You can totally become a b2uty too!” Gayoon said. Hyuna just smiled.

“Oh and I know exactly who is your bias going to be!” Sohyun said.

“Hm? Who?” Hyuna frowned slightly.

“Junhyung! You seemed to ask more about him when I was first telling you about Beast!” she said. The others all turned to me in shock.

“You did??” Jihyun asked.

“Er…yeah… But I was just curious, that’s all..” Hyuna replied, trying to defend herself. The girls started talking about their favourite members in Beast when Hyuna’s phone vibrated in her pocket.

She took it out and looked at the screen. 1 New Message.

She unlocked her phone and opened the message. It was from Junhyung. Speak of the devil.

Heyy. What’re you doing? : )

Hyuna just smiled slightly to herself seeing the weird smiley emoticon at the end. Quickly, she typed a reply message.

Nothing. Just finished class. Aren’t you busy?

Obviously she wasn’t going to tell him that her friends are basically fangirling over him and his friends.

His next reply came in just a few minutes later.

I got break now so I’m not that busy now. How did you know that I’m busy?

Isn’t it obvious? Aren’t all celebrities busy everytime of the day?

You’re an idol right….? You’re supposed to be busy everytime. Or that’s what I think you should be.

Just as she pressed sent, Sohyun asked, “Hyuna-ah, do you wanna go now?” she asked.

“Oh yeah. Sure,” she said with a smile and all of them packed their bags to head off to Sohyun’s place.

 

They just passed short simple messages when Hyuna and the girls and on their way to Sohyun’s house until Junhyung’s break was over. Hyuna had fun finding out about Beast from the girls with a tinge of their fangirling craze in between. All of them were eating lunch that Sohyun’s mother had prepared for them when Junhyung’s message came in.

Are you free tonight?

Hyuna took some time to figure out what to reply and eventually she settled with

Why?

Who knows maybe he wasn’t asking her out. Maybe he wanted to talk on the phone or tell her to watch him on tv or something.

His reply came in soon after and she had already half expected that was what his reply was going to be.

Can I meet you tonight?

Hyuna was not easily swayed by sweet words and her heart doesn’t beat abnormally fast just by getting a few sweet words from a sweet talker. Yet, just with those few words, it made her heart flutter. Junhyung wasn’t even using any sweet words but yet it had that minor effect on her.

She knew it wasn’t a date. They are just friends. Or rather, just beginning to be friends. Meeting him is probably like a third encounter, just that they carried on to talking more afterwards.

What time exactly is your ‘tonight’?

She knew that as idols, they probably get to be home around 2 or 3 in the morning.

“Hyuna you seemed busy with your phone,” Jiyoon commented, trying to peek at her phone across the table.

“Ooooo somebody has boyfriend at the States?” Gayoon smirked and raised a brow. The other followed to .

Hyuna forced out a laugh. “Aniya.. He’s just a friend,” she said.

“So it is a guy!” Jihyun said, pointing a finger at her. Hyuna was stuttered for awhile trying to find the right words. The girls laughed at her failed attempt and she just huffed on in frustration and stuffed with a spoonful of rice.

“Its okay Hyuna. Its not like it’s a crime to have a boyfriend..” Sohyun said, placing a hand on her shoulders.

“He’s not my boyfriend!” Hyuna pouted and stomped her feet lightly.

It made the girls laugh again looking at her cute actions.

“Arasso arasso.. He’s not your boyfriend..” Gayoon said, nodding her head.

“Thank you,” Hyuna said and was about to return to her food when Gayoon added.

“He’s your lover!”

The girls clapped and laughed while Hyuna just covered her face, not knowing what to say anymore.

 

***

Hyuna wore a simple beanie along with a black and white baseball jacket and a pair of denim jeans. She let her hair down as it was a cold breezy night. She placed both her hands on each side of her jeans pockets as she walked down the hilly road that lead to a playground.

The playground was quite secluded as it was located behind a very big building. The two decided to meet there as there are less chances of getting spotted by people.

Finally Hyuna reached the playground and she saw a black figure sitting by the swing, backfacing her from afar.

Hyuna was not the usual typical type of girls that would be too scared to even go near the figure. She know there was nothing to be afraid of and that was just a person. She approached him casually and stood behind him. Turns out he was wearing a big sized jacket with his hood up. Which is why he don’t really look like a person from behind.

“Junhyung?” she called out.

The person turned slowly to look at who was calling him and a smile crept across his face as she saw her.

“Why are you facing that side?” she asked.

“I like seeing the dimly lit roads with only some cars zooming pass,” Junhyung said with a smile, nudging his head towards the view downwards where there is a road since the playground in on some cliff.

“I thought you wouldn’t come,” he said as Hyuna took a seat at the other swing beside his.

“I told you I would, didn’t I?” she said as she started swinging lightly, facing opposite him.

Junhyung just smiled and started to swing too.

“So how was your day?” he asked.

“Good. Not as interesting as compared to your idol life,” she said.

“My life is not interesting. Trust me,” Junhyung said.

“Yeah well at least you have more things happening in your life. You suddenly appearing in my life, is by far the most interesting thing that had happened to me,” she admitted. Junhyung couldn’t help but have a sheepish smile on his face when she said he was the most interesting thing that had happened to her life. However that smile vanished off as fast as it appeared when she added,

“Though it was so frustrating at first..”

Noticing that Junhyung was being quiet, she glanced at him. He was no longer swinging and was just staring out at the open space.

. Did I say something wrong? “I heard your comeback is coming soon,” she said, changing the topic.

He smiled faintly and nodded. “How did you know?” he asked, knowing very well by now that Hyuna wasn’t a fan.

Hyuna scoffed. “I’m practically surrounded by your fans everywhere,” she said.

“Huh? What do you mean?” he turned to face her.

“My friends… My brother even. They are all your fans,” she said simply. “So even if you don’t talk to me, I hear news about you and your friends everyday.”

Junhyung let out a chuckle. “Sorry…. I guess?”

“For what? For being one of the top idol groups?” she scoffed but with smile. Junhyung looked down, trying to hide his smile.

“So are you going to be my fan…some time in the future?” he asked shyly, peeking from the side to look at her.

“Maybe.. Or not. Let’s see how you impress me when I see you perform live later,” she said.

“See me perform? You’re going to see me perform?” he asked, confirming again that what he just heard wasn’t just his imagination.

“Yeah. My friends are definitely going to see your music show recordings and they are determined to drag me along,” she laughed.

Junhyung leaned back slightly with a satisfied smile plastered on his face. He get to sing - well rap – infront of her later. He can’t wait for the day to come. Maybe he could impress her.

He got up on his feet and went behind her. “Can I push you?” he asked, his face inches away from her ears. His husky voice right near her ears made the ends of her hair stand.

“Push me? What, off the cliff?” she tried to brush off the feeling with her slightly cold attitude.

“No… On the swing of course,” he said in a matter-of-fact tone.

“Yeah okay,” she said simply, not turning around as she’s afraid she might be greeted by his face close to hers, sensing by the closeness of his breath behind her. Junhyung just smiled and wrapped his hands around hers on the handle of the swing and started swinging her on the swing back and forth.

“Is this the best you can do? Higher!” Hyuna said, giggling to herself. Junhyung clicked his tongue annoyed and nodded to himself.

His placed both his hands on Hyuna’s back and pushed her harder but careful enough not to push her off her seat. Hyuna shrieked slightly and grabbed the metal chains by the side tighter as her swing got higher.

“You want higher?” Junhyung said smiling widely.

“No no! Its high enough!” she said as she laughed afterwards feeling the cool wind across her face as she felt as though she was flying.

“What’s that? Not high enough?” Junhyung .

“No! Don’t go higher! Stop stop! Make it stop!” she said while laughing. Both of them laughed and Junhyung grabbed hold of her waist to stop her swing, making him taking a few steps forward too because of the strong pull.

Both of them waited for each others laughter to die down. Junhyung had went around and stood infront of her and eventually sat down on the ground with his legs propped up and arms over his knees.

Both of them didn’t realised that they were just looking at each other even after they had both stopped laughing. Noticing the long stare from Junhyung, Hyuna was the first to look away awkwardly and Junhyung did the same while clearing his throat.

“Erm I think I should go now. Don’t want to be late tomorrow,” Hyuna said, standing up. Junhyung did the same and nodded.

“Can I walk you home?” Junhyung asked as they were walking away from the playground.

“Um… Its okay. My house is not that far from here,” she said.

“Goodnight Junhyung!” she quickly said and waved at him before he could say anything else after she rejected his offer.

“Goodnight Hyuna,” he said with a smile and she walked off. He admit he was slightly disappointed but he had fun that night even though they just talked and played on the swing.

 

Heeee~ Today's update is much much longer. Its like twice the usual length actually. One, I didn't even notice that I was writing too long. Two, because I'm so happy of the many comments i get in just two days after the last update!! :DD

I loveeeee you allllll <33

Oh and I changed my name! Its still me don't worry :)) I just feel that my username was too kiddish? And too complicated to be put in posters :P

Subscribe && Comment!

tumblr_mmbf0gWPfs1s0vgafo2_r2_500.gif

Isn't he just the cutest thinggggg?? ^_^