Feelings

My Angel

 

Its true when people say time doesn’t wait for anyone. It has been a month since Hyuna had been staying with us. At first it was quite awkward having a girl in the dorm but if we don’t do anything about the awkwardness, she will never feel welcomed. We just push everything aside and talked to her like we have known her forever. Sometimes we ask more about her own life but she couldn’t say anything. She doesn’t know anything about herself except her own name. Sometimes I have the feeling that she had never lived in this world before. But that’s impossible.

I was always away for featuring for other singers that I didn’t have much time to spend with her. Lucky for me she was starting to get comfortable with the other members too so they could easily look after her. That was when I started to feel different.

We were sitting around the table, eating breakfast when I saw Gikwang whispering to Hyuna beside me. He was smiling widely while he whispered and Hyuna just giggled as she listened. After he was done both of them glanced at me.

“What?” I asked.

Both of them giggled. “Nothing..” Gikwang said and turning his attention back to his plate. Hyuna just smiled.

“I see you two are getting quite close..”I said.

“I sense someone is getting jealous..” Hyunseung said across me. I wanted to glare at him but he wasn’t looking at me. He was just smiling while cutting his pancake.

Gikwang laughed. “Of course. We share the same rooms don’t we?” he said.

“Yeah I know” I said simply. I should have just asked Gikwang to share rooms with Yoseob instead and I can use his bed. But now, its too late. Damn it.

I was about to enter my own room that I share with Gikwang when I heard laughter from inside. There’s only one girl in the house so that laugh must be Hyuna’s. And the other? No doubt its Gikwang. What’s with this two?

I was just about to place my ear to the door when the door swing opened.

“Oh Junhyung?” Hyuna spoke.

I slowly raised my head and stood straight. I cleared my throat awkwardly and smiled at her. Yes that’s it. Just smile.

“Why didn’t you go in?” she asked.

“I thought .. er… you need some.. erm.. privacy since the door is.. you know.. closed,” I stammered.

“Ahh.. Ahni. Gikwang was changing just now so he closed the door,” she said casually.

“WHAT??” I accidentally shouted.

Her eyes widened and she was quite shocked by my tone. Gikwang came rushing to the door.

“What happened??” he asked worriedly.

“Oh sorry sorry.. I didn’t mean to shout,” I apologized to her.

“But you were in the room when he was changing??” I asked in a more calm but forced way.

“Ah Junhyung. She was inside and I wanted to change quickly so I told her that I’d be quick so she don’t need to go out,” Gikwang explained. A horrible explanation to me.

I was lost at words. I just stood there, staring at Gikwang, blinking a few times in disbelief.

“Eyy Junhyung.. I’ve stripped infront of many fans before. What’s the difference?” he said.

“But Hyuna here is not your fan,” I said quite defensively.

Gikwang was about to answer something when Hyuna cut him.

“I won’t be in the same room again when he’s changing. Is that okay?” she asked innocently.

“Aish Hyuna don’t mind this guy. He’s just jealous..” Gikwang smirked.

“I’ll get going now. You can have Hyuna to yourself now Junhyung-ssi..” he said and walked passed us, chuckling.

“Jealous?” she asked cluelessly. “What’s that?”

I raised my eyebrows slightly, surprised. “You don’t know what’s jealous?” I asked. She shook her head, pouting a little.

“Erm..” I started thinking as I walked into the room with her following behind.

“It’s a feeling.. when you don’t like something other people have or is doing. Something.. that you don’t get to do.. but want to?” I said in a question –like way.

“So.. you don’t like me being in the room when Gikwang is changing because you wanted to do it but you didn’t get to?” she asked as she pieced the details together.

“Ahni ahni! I’m not jealous that you can be in the room and I can’t…” I said. Gosh I’m not gay..

I sighed as she showed e a more clueless face. “I’m jealous of… Gikwang..” I said Gikwang’s name softly.

“So… it means you wanted to change when I’m in the room like Gikwang did but you didn’t get to?” Aish.. why must she said it out loud..

“Something like that..” I said, not looking at her.

She nodded thoughtfully. “This jealous feeling is very hard to understand..” she pouted while putting on a thinking face.

I scoffed softly. “Tell me about it..” I said to myself.

“Tell you about what?” she asked. Oh god. Must she hear everything I say?

“Nothing nothing. I wanna change now so you can go out,” I said with a smile.

“Why not I stay so you won’t be jealous of Gikwang anymore?” she said and smiled back.

I gulped. I’ve never strip infront of girls before. Not even fans. And now she wants me to change infront of her?

“Its okay. I don’t feel comfortable changing infront of you,” I said, biting my lip.

She nodded slowly. “I’ll turn around then!” she said and turned towards the door. I just smiled. After closing the door, I took out a shirt and took off my t-shirt slowly, checking if she turns. She didn’t.

“Junhyung..” she spoke.

“Hm?” I froze for awhile as I was putting on my jeans.

“Where did you go all these days? I don’t see you much anymore..” she said, looking down on her lap.

I just smiled and continue to wear my jeans. “Mianhe. I’ve been quite busy recently. Wae? Do you miss me?” I smirked.

“Neh,” she said simply. Aish.. I thought of teasing her when she say no. But she’s too straightforward to even deny.

“I thought you were having fun with the other members without me?” I said, putting on my brown leather jacket.

“Well I know you first so its different you know..” she said softly, playing with the pointy end of the pillow.

I just smiled and sat beside her. “You didn’t know the meaning of jealous but you know the feeling of missing someone?” I said feeling quite curious.

“I didn’t know at first but Dongwoon explained to me,” she said.

I nodded. “What other feelings do you know?” I asked.

She put on a thinking look and thought for awhile.

“Happy?” I asked.

“Oh! Yoseob said you feel happy when your heart feels light and you would always smile,” she said, grinning at me.

I chuckled. “Angry?”

“Hyunseung said it’s a feeling when something you don’t want to happen, happened. And you don’t like it.”

“Erm.. worried?”

“Doojoon didn’t know how to explain clearly so he gave an example. He said he felt worried during the time you didn’t come home until late at night when he had called you 78 times and you didn’t pick up,” she said but looked quite confused.

I looked at my fingers as I heard what Doojoon told her. I feel bad for worrying him. Like our manager said, I don’t care about anyone else except for myself. But I changed didn’t I?

“Have you felt like that before?” she asked me.

“Yeah..” I nodded.

“When?”

“When you went out with Gina and didn’t come back on time.. I was worried something bad might happen to you,” I said honestly.

“Ohhh… So it’s the feeling you get when you are scared something bad might happen?” she asked.

“Yeah.. Something like that..”

“What other feelings did they teach you?” I asked.

“Erm.. not much. Its just when they said it and I don’t understand that they explain it to me,” she said with a smile.

“What about love?” I asked.

She puffed her cheeks out, trying to think what the feeling is. “I don’t know..” she said softly.

“What is it Jun?” she turned to me, expecting me to know.

It’s the feeling that I get whenever I’m with you. “I don’t know either.. Why not you ask the rest and tell me what they say?”

“Okay!” she said excitedly, beaming at me.

 

HEEEEYYYYY!!!!! I abandoned this fic for like A LONGG TIME! So very sorrrieee :( But now I'm back! :D Thank you for staying with me all this while.. <333

tumblr_me8ggzLN4g1qctjnko1_500.gif

19 DECEMBER IS THE DATE PEOPLEZZZ! <3