Who is she?

My Angel

 

"Erm.. Do you want to stay at my place.. for some time? You know, while I help you find your family or at least a way home," I said carefully so that I won't sound like I have bad intentions.

"O..okay.. Thank you sir," she said. She doesn't seem scared, just confused and lost.

"Don't call me sir. Call me Junhyung" I smiled. She gave a very small smile and nodded slightly.

"Thank you Junhyung" she said.

I stood up and stretch out my hand towards her. She took it slowly and I pulled her up on her feet.

We walked to my car and I open the car door for her. As I start the engine, I noticed that she wasn't wearing the seatbelt. I moved my hand across her and pulled the seatbelt down. "Err you have to wear this" I said.

She just look at what I was doing cluelessly. We remained silent and I tried to make a conversation but it didn't last long.

"Erm.. Do you know.. Beast?" I asked. Its not that random since Fiction was playing on the radio.

"Beast? Is it.. an animal?" she asked.

"Yeah we're animals alright.." I mumbled.

"Sorry?" she asked.

"Oh nothing. Erm no. Its a group.. We..er.. sing" I felt so uncomfortable talking about my own group. I mean, what do we do actually? Sing, dance, entertain?

She just nodded thoughtfully.

Finally after a silent journey, accompanied by only the songs from the radio, we reached my apartment. I live in the dorm with the other guys but sometimes I just want to go back to my own house.

I open the door and led her in. She looked around my humble apartment, mouth slightly open. She looks so innocent and cute.

"Do you want to shower? I'll take some toiletries for you yeah?" I said, walking towards my room.

I went to the bathroom and cupboard to search some clothes and towels for her. All I could find that was suitable for her is the black hoodie that we wore during our debut mv and a pair of sweatpants that may be too big for her.

As I turned and closed the cupboard, I jumped slightly seeing her in my room. I thought she was outside.

"Here you can wear these first. The bathroom is here," I said, pointing to the direction of the bathroom. "Sorry I don't have any shampoo and soap for girls. But all are uni though" I smiled.

"Its okay. Thank you Junhyung" she said with a smile.

She walked to the bathroom in my room and closed the door. I sat on my bed, facing the yellow-orange bedside lamp. Do I need to tell the guys? I scratched the back of my head, thinking who I should tell first. My hand fiddled with my handphone, turning it round and round. I should tell Yoseob.

I was about to press on his name when I heard a shocking scream from the bathroom. I instantly dropped my phone on the bed and went to the bathroom, knocking it countless of times.

"Are you okay? Hyuna?" I asked in panic.

"The water is very cold" she said, her voice trembling a little. I sighed in relief knowing that she wasn't hurt.

"Erm I'll switch on the heater for you. Cover yourself with the towel while I go in arasso?" I told her. There was silence.

I knocked on the door again. "Hyuna? Did you hear me?"

"Neh. You can come in now," she said.

I pushed open the door and just walked straight to the heater. I don’t wish to be distracted seeing her with only a towel covering her body. I turned it on and turn around. She was standing behind the door, holding her towel close to her body, looking at me. Damn.

“Its on now” I smiled at her.

She bowed slightly. “Thank you Junhyung.”

I walked out of the bathroom and closed the door. I went to the kitchen to prepare something light for her. Maybe some instant ramen.

I placed the bowl of noodles on the counter and she walked out from my room. Surprisingly the jacket was also too big for her and she didn’t fit the sweatpants at all. Which is why she wasn’t wearing them. Aish.. such tests I have to go through.. Isn’t it enough to test me with her beauty?

The jacket covered just below her bottom and her hair was wet from showering. She was holding the sweatpants on one hand as she walked into the kitchen.

“Junhyung, it didn’t fit. It keeps falling down when I wear it,” she said as she looked at me innocently.

I took the sweatpants from her. “Its okay. When you sleep, just remember to use the comforter. It’ll be cold at night,” I said. She nodded.

“Have a seat. I cooked some noodles for you. You must be hungry right?” I said as I placed the sweatpants aside. She sat at the counter and I sat opposite her. She didn’t answer but by the way she looked at the ramen, I could tell she’s hungry.

Slowly she pick up the chopsticks and look at it. She uses both her hands to take the noodles with the chopsticks, one on each hand. I titled my head. She doesn’t seem to know how to use it.

She failed terribly and was getting quite frustrated that she couldn’t eat. I stopped her hands and took the chopsticks from her.

“I’ll get you fork and spoon instead okay?” I smiled at her.

 

She ate the ramen hungrily and her long hair was starting to get in her way. Before she could accidentally eat her own hair, I tucked the loose strands of her hair behind her ears. She looked up at me while she chewed on her food. She smiled at me with full.

“Tomorrow.. do you want to follow me to work or do you want to stay at home?” I asked as she ate.

“Work?” she asked.

“Well not really work. I have dance practice tomorrow. I think its better if you follow because I don’t really have any food at home. Is that okay with you?” I asked her.

“Neh,” she replied while nodding her head.

“I’ll help to look for your family during lunch or in between breaks yeah? Do you know your full name?”

She shook her head slowly, looking at me. This is harder than I thought. Maybe she had amnesia. She.. ran away or something?

I just smiled. “Its okay. We’ll figure something out.”

 

I showed her to the guest room that she will be sleeping in. I tucked her in bed and left the door slightly open after shutting off the lights.

I went to my room that is only lit by the bedside lamp. Its been a long day. I should rest. Maybe tomorrow would be better.

 

I woke up lazily with my ringtone blasting loudly.

“Yeoboseyo?” I answered sleepily.

“Wake up Yong Junhyung! Time for practice! Practice!” Doojoon shouted at the other end of the line. I almost shouted at him before I remembered that I’m the one who asked him to wake me up.

“Ara ara.. I’m up. See you later,” I said and hang up.

Aish.. I had a dream last night that I found a lost girl by some alley. She was really beautiful. Too bad its just a dream.

I went to the bathroom and got ready for the day. I put on my white shirt along with a grey hoodie and a simple denim jeans. I grabbed my bagpack and phone as I went out to the living room. I turned to the kitchen to take a bottle of coke. I almost jumped out of my skin when I saw Hyuna looking around the kitchen, probably looking for food. So last night wasn’t a dream. Its real. She’s really here.

I walked towards her and she turned to me. “Are you hungry?” I asked. Like duh.

She nodded.

I bit my lower lip. “I don’t really have anything. Maybe we can grab breakfast outside?” I suggested.

“Okay,” she replied simply and smiled.

“But first we need to get you some clothes. Erm.. you can go and shower first and I’ll be back shortly,” I said. She nodded again and went to my room.

Where can I get girls’ clothes early in the morning? All shops are not open yet.

I went out and knocked on my neighbour’s door. She opened the door with a smile as usual.

“Good morning halmeoni. I’m so sorry to trouble you early in the morning. But do you think you have any girl’s clothes age about 19-23?” I asked politely. Its impossible for her to be older than me.

“Oh Junhyung! Good morning. Sure sure. I have some of my grand-daughter’s clothes. Why do you need it?” she asked. She’s very understanding and caring. Although she knows that I’m from an idol group, she treats me like a normal person. She’s also kind enough not to reveal any personal details that she got to know of me.

“My friend.. uh.. she.. slept over last night. But it was unplanned so she didn’t bring any extra clothes,” I said nervously.

She nodded. “Ah.. I see. I’ll go get the clothes then.” She smiled and went in. I’m lucky that she didn’t give me any disapproving looks for letting a girl sleep alone in my apartment.

After a few minutes, she went out with some clothes in her hand. “Is a skirt okay? Here’s a t-shirt also,” she said handing me the clothes.

“Thank you so much halmeoni. I really really appreciate it. Thank you so much,” I thanked her.

“You’re welcome Junhyung. You don’t have to return it because my grand-daughter won’t fit it anymore.”

“Arasso halmeoni. Have a nice day.” I smiled.

“You too Junhyung,” she said and closed the door as I went back to my apartment.

 

 

thank you all that had subscribed! :)

~SUBSCRIBE && COMMENT~