The day we confessed (Part 1)

I've alway love you.

Next morning

Yoseob's POV :

It was only 8AM and I woke up. Lucky for today , it was Saturday. If not i'm late for school o_o!
I went to take my stuffs and went to shower. After showering , i felt even more refreshed.
I checked my phone and there was still no reply. It was only 8.30AM by the time I finished doing all my "NEEDS" stuffs.
So , I decided to on my lappy to play some games~

I played till around 9AM and I prepared myself and wanting to go to Jiyeon's house.
While I was about to go out , "Seob ah! Where are you going so early? Don't you want me to prepare breakfast for you?" umma asked.
"Gwaenchanha umma! I'm going to find Jiyeon and umma! I will be spending the night at Kikwang's house. Will be back tomorrow morning or afternoon." I somehow shouted a bit since she was in the kitchen.
"Arraso , better get going!" she told me. Before I leave , I ran to the kitchen and gave my umma a peck on her cheeks. "Annyeong umma~~" i said leaving.

Jiyeon's POV :

-YAWN- I got myself up from bed and stretched myself. It was 8:30AM and it's kinda early for me to wake up usually on Saturdays.
I took my stuffs and went to shower. I feel so good after showering.
I on my phone and I went down to living , it was so quiet. "UMMA , APPA? Are you at home?" I shouted. No response.
So i went to look for them in the whole house and there was so signs of them.

I decided not to find them so I went to kitchen. I was so so so hungry. I opened the frigde and I saw a note dropped on the floor.
I took out the ingrediants for pancakes and put on the kitchen counter after that I picked up the note.
 

Jiyeon baby ah ,

Umma will be following your Appa to his business trip to Japan arraso ?
We will be back around 2 days later which will be monday.
I putted the money on the living room's coffee table. Hope it's enough for you within this two days.
Take care my baby.

With loves ,
Umma and Appa.

"Oh , i see." I said to myself. I then went to the coffee table at the living room to take my money.
* WOW , 87714 won (a/n: Its 100 SGD so i not sure if it is really alot in Korea) , isn't it too much just for two days?*
I took the money and went up to my room and kept it in my wallet.

I was mixing the ingrediants for the pancakes and suddenly "Ding Dong!". I went to open the door.
"Oh , annyeong." I said to Yoseob without having eye contact with him. "Annyeong , don't be surprised to see me. I messaged you last night telling you I will come." He said giving me a smile.
*Oh yeah! Why did i forgotten about it. Plus I need to pretend im fine!*

"Oh yeah. Kekeke , I forgotten about it. Mianhae. Anyway did you have your breakfast yet? If not you can come have breakfast with me. I'm about to cook pancakes." giving him a fake smile.
"PANCAKES? OH YES PLEASEEEEEEEEE. JIYEON'S PANCAKE NUMBER 1 !" he was like shouting in my house like a fool. "By the way , where's your umma and appa?" he whispered to me.
"My umma followed my appa to a business trip in Japan for about 2 days? I will be alone at home.." I pout. He then gave me a "I see" face expression.

"Have a seat at the kitchen counter there , just give me a few moment and your pancakes will be right up" I told him. "Arraso." while he walks to the counter.

After 5 minutes ,

"Here's your pancakes , enjoy eating!" I gave him his pancakes. "Gomawo" he said while eating his pancakes and i giggled.
*How cute of him eating like this*
I snapped out of my thoughts and i took my pancakes and sat beside him and starting eating.
"Cook for my more pancakes next pleaseeeeeee. I love it , number 1 pancakes!" , "Sure , why not" I told him.

After eating , Yoseob was watching the tv in the living room while I was washing the dishes. I was done with washing the dishes and i went to sit beside Yoseob watching tv together.

Yoseob's POV :

Jiyeon was sitting beside me and my heartbeat was beating to fast again.  *Dear heart , can you just stop beating so fasttt? If not Jiyeon might hear it"
"Yeonnie , since your umma and appa aren't at home for 2 days , why don't we go Kikwang's house and oversleep for one day?" I asked shaking Jiyeon's arm.
"Hmmmmm , sure why not. If not i would be bored at home too. Give me 15 minutes while I prepare my stuffs" Jiyeon said while walking up to her room.

While waiting for her , my eyes are getting heavier and everything became black.
"Seobbie ah ~~~~ Wake up , wake up ~" Jiyeon shouted to my ears and shaking me. "W-what happened?" I questioned her. "Nothing much , you just fallen asleep" She answered me.
" For how long ?" , "About 30 minutes" She told me.

"Are you ready ? Let's go nowwwwww" I jumped up from the sofa and off-ed the tv. Pulling Jiyeon's hand and leave the house.
"Why are you so excited , heheh. It's not like the first time we are going to Kikwang's house." Jiyeon giggled.
*Gosh , i just simply love the way she giggle and smile. I mean almost everything she does*

No one's POV :

Yoseob and Jiyeon was walking together and chatting happily on the way to Kikwang's house. It was about a 10 minutes walk from Jiyeon's house to Kikwang's house.
But one thing , both of them didn't know Kikwang wasn't at home.
They were about to reached Kikwang's house and Yoseob asked Jiyeon "Jiyeon ah , can you be truthful with me? Why did you became so silent last night after we had our dinner and you started ignoring me?"
Jiyeon was silent for a moment and then she spoke "Well , n-n-nn-othing much yeah" and she gave a weak smile. "Jiyeon , i knew you since young. You don't have to lie. And in fact this was the first time you treated me like that" Yoseob said.

Yoseob stared into Jiyeon's eyes and gave her the "Tell me please" look.
"If I tell you this , can we still be best friend like how we are and after telling you , promise me that you won't change your heart" Jiyeon told Yoseob staring into his eyes too. Yoseob then nodded.

They were already at Kikwang's house door but they didn't rang the bell yet.
"Because I liked you" Jiyeon told Yoseob as she blushed. Yoseob was surprised by her last sentence.
"Jiyeon ah , I li--" before Yoseob could finish his sentence , "WOW! You guys are here already? Sorry for letting yuo guys wait" Kikwang said while walking towards them.
"I liked you too Jiyeon ah and Kikwang thanks to you i didn't finished my sentence" Yoseob mummbled to himself. "Bwo? What did you just said?" Both Jiyeon and Kikwang asked Yoseob while they walk in Kikwang's house.

"Err , its nothing ! I'll tell you later Jiyeon !"

 


Another update.
Fyi , I didn't incldue what Jiyeon told Yoseob what happened.
Well , basically , you can find the reasons in chapter 6.

Comment please <3

 

HAPPY VALENTINES' DAY ♥♥♥ !