End of PART 1

I've alway love you.

I really don't know how to continue part 1 of the story. So i'll be skipping some parts.

Most of it will be in No one's POV.
 


After a year and few months of training in CUBE Entertainmnet , Kikwang debuted as "AJ" which means "Ace Junior" before Yoseob. He released his own mini-album called "First Episode: A New Hero".  Even though Yoseob didn't debut yet , he was a back-up dancer for Kikwang and two out the four new friends they made, Doojoon and Junhyung rapped for one of AJ's song called "Wipe The Tears".

Few months later , Kikwang stopped promoting as "AJ" and he debuted again with Doojoon , Junhyung , Hyunseung , Yoseob and Dongwoon as BEAST/B2ST. Of course they became very successful and they gain alot of fans.

Yoseob and Jiyeon are still continuing dating sercretly. Until now even the other BEAST members exlcuding Kikwang didn't know Yoseob has a girlfriend. Yoseob always go to Jiyeon's hosue to find her whenever he is free so that his baby Jiyeon won't be bored. If they didn't meet up , they will still text each almost the whole day excluding sleep time.

2 months going 3 months later after BEAST debuted , they released their 2nd mini album "Shock Of The New Era" , it was quite popular especially "Shock".

Also , CUBE Entertainment was having another round of Audition again.

After Yoseob hearing the news CUBE was having audition again , he immediately called Jiyeon.
"JAGIYA AH~~!" I HAVE GOOD NEWS I WANT TO SHARE WITH YOUUUUUU!" Yoseob shouted through his phone.
"What is it Seobbie!?" Jiyeon asked with shock. "CUBE IS HAVING AUDITIONS AGAIN AND I WANT YOU TO JOIN SO I CAN SEE YOUR FACE EVERYDAYYYYYYYY , keke." Yoseob told her.

"You're so cute! But i really got no clue if i really want to be a trainee..." Jiyeon said in a low voice.
"I know you want to be one! Why not just give it a try like how I did it with Kikwang months ago or a year already?" Yoseob tried to gave persude to Jiyeon.

"Molla molla... hmmm.. mmmhhhh.... I think i will just give it a try!" Jiyeon said some enthusiasm.
"OH YEAH OH YEAH! BABY YEONNIE JOINING~~ I will help you with your vocals if you need help when training , after all I'm still BEAST's main vocalist!" Yoseob shouted again.
" Stop showing off please ~~ ㅎ" Jiyeon said.


As time passes by , the day for CUBE Audition is here and of course , Jiyeon had been working hard whenever Yoseob is free he will visit her and help her with her singing.

Jiyeon walked into the audition room ,
"I'm auditioning for singing" she said.
"Please start singing then" the judge smiled.

Jiyeon started singing & when she had finished the judges told her she had passed the audition.
"OMO ! Jinjja ? Kamsamnida ! Kamsamnida !" she bowed continuously her eyes b with tears of joy .

At night , Jiyeon shared the news to her umma and appa. Both of them felt happy for her.
Yoseob did called her at night too and she told him the whole story , Yoseob was was even more excited than Jiyeon.


Jiyeon was officially a trainee in CUBE with some others people since she was not the only one who passed her audition (a/n: LOL , so obvious. Of course not only 1 ppl will pass right.) But the rules for being in a trainee is still the same and same goes to BEAST.

So both Jiyeon and Yoseob acted they were just close friends in CUBE but outside they are a couple. Of course Yoseob will not let his or BEAST fans found out he is going out with a girl. Both of them are being extreme careful when they are outside.

After a year and about a few months training under CUBE , Jiyeon was finally going to debut with 5 others girls as a 6-members girl group called "PEACE"...


Ta-da! This is my ending for part 1. I will tell you more about the group Jiyeon will be in in the next chapter.
 

Fyi , this is the end of part 1.

I will continue part 2 in this story .