Introduction

I've alway love you.

Profile of PEACE members :

Lee Ji Yeon (19)

A kind , friendly , pretty , cute and cheerful girl. Yoseob's ideal type and girlfriend. She's the second youngest and the main vocalist in the group. She know also know how to rap just a bit. Known as the "aegyo queen" in her group. Many of their fans like her becuase of her personality and her cuteness that melts everyone's hearts. She is also very close with all the members.

Park Min Ah (18)

Pretty and cute can be friendly to you or not sometime her attitude towards her unnies. She's the maknae and the vocalist of the group , always tries her very best to be as cute as Jiyeon. MinAh is jealous of Jiyeon and Yoseob dating together as she likes Yoseob. She tries her best to break them up.

Kim Mi Young (21)

Most of the guys go crazy over her , she is just like a goddess of beauty. She's the leader and main rapper of the group. Even she is the rapper for the group her voice is very sweet. The way she rap and speaks it's just like two different voice. Always caring for the other group members but nags alot at them like the umma , closet with Jiyeon.

Choi Na Young (21)

Goo Hara look a like. Na young is gaining alot of attentions because of her looks looking a like to KARA's Goo Hara. The girl with pretty eye smiles which do melt guy hearts too. She is the lead rapper and mood maker in the group. Loves to say jokes to brighten the mood. Like the second umma of the group.

Kang Hye Won (20)

People often mistaken her as the maknae of the group because of her baby face. She is the lead vocalist and lead dancer in the group. Selca queen , always taking pictures with the members whenever they are free. Knew Sooyeon since they were in high school and she always share her problems with Sooyeon.

Lee Soo Yeon (20)

A honest person , always sharing her thoughts with her groupmates. She never hides what she feels only towards her feelings to guys , she share it with Hyewon. She is the vocalist and main dancer in the group. Spent most of her time practising dancing with Hyewon whenever they are free together.


Finally done with their profiles.
Tell me who do you want to be partner with in the end ? ^^

I will update the story tomorrow , you can find me @Siewboonyangz on twitter or @yangyoyo on tumblr !