Hospitalized.

I've alway love you.

Continued from the previous chapter.

Jiyeon shook her head indicating a no and continued to drink her water. Junhyung went to took food but she refuse to eat again. Yoseob saw Jiyeon refusing to eat when Junhyung gave her the food and he called Junhyung out.

After Yoseob had a chat with Junhyung they returned back to practice room , the food was almost finish expect Jiyeon's food on the table this time round Junhyung went to ask her to eat again and he promised her to buy her a teddy bear and bring her to any place she wants. Jiyeon then smiled and ate just a tiny little bit.

When she was eating she remebered how Yoseob always promised her to get her a teddy bear and bring her to places she wants whenever she refuse to eat.

"I ate already , so what you promised me you must do it arraso?" Jiyeon said giving a weak smile. Junhyung was giving her the "What the hell" face as he look at Jiyeon's food , it was like barely touched even she ate a tiny little bit.

They cleaned up the place and all of them practiced again. After another hour of practice , Jiyeon's face became really pale , Yoseob then noticed it and asked her if she want to rest and she said one more round and she will practice.

With the music blasting in the practice room and the quite easy and hard dance move , Jiyeon starts to feel dizzy but she controlled herself collapse but half way through she collapsed. Everyone was shocked and they quickly went and surround her waking her up.

Yoseob was super worried for her and quickly asked her manager to send her to the hospital , he and Junhyung then followed her manager to the hospital while the rest stayed in the practice room.

After minutes later , the doctor finally came out , telling them (Manager,Yoseob,Junhyung) that Jiyeon was very weak in her body and she cannot skip her meals no matter what and she needs to stay in the hospital for at least 2 days. Then they went in to check on her.

Her manager then went down to get drinks for Yoseob and Junhyung. Jiyeon was sleeping soundly.

Junhyung then asked Yoseob if he still love Jiyeon. Well since Yoseob has band mates and good brother for a time he told Junhyung a yes honestly and added on he will forever and always love Jiyeon no matter what. Junhyung the smirked , "Yah , wipe your smirk off your face please" Yoseob shout.

"Shhhh , this is the hospital" Junhyung said. But they was so absorbed in talking they didn't realized Jiyeon already woke up , but when they turned to see her , she pretend to be falling a sleep.

After some time , Jiyeon's manager haven't returned so Yoseob decided to go for a hunt for her lost manager while Junhyung stayed with Jiyeon. Junhyung then suddenly whispered to JIyeon's ear "I know that you love Yoseob too , but no matter how hard it is gonna be , i will try my very best to let you be mine" and he gave her a kiss on her forehead and went to the toilet.

After he left Jiyeon was shocked to hear that but her mind was thinking of the answer Yoseob said to Junhyung.


*Yoseob ah , no matter what happen , you will always be in my heart and i'm sorry Junhyung if you failed to get me yours , my heart and mind is always been occupied by Yoseob* Jiyeon thought herself and went back to sleep.


A very short update for today.
Sorry > And i will be busy with school again T_T

 

Please comment <3