Too weird

I've alway love you.

No one 's POV :

After a long day in Kikwang's house once school ended , both Yoseob and Jiyeon decided to go home.
But two of them wanted to stay even longer , but they can't. Yoseob and Jiyeon got their stuffs and they went home together.
Both of them are walking and then Yoseob requested about them having dinner before they go home.
Without a second thought , Jiyeon agreed ^^

While walking to nearest fast food restaurant ,

Jiyeon's POV :

"Hey Yoseob , you know right , we have been best friends since we were born right?" I told Yoseob and he nodded to me without looking at me.
"Then can you please tell me , who you like , pretty pretty please with a cherry on top." I said with aegyo.
Yoseob turned and put both of his hands on my shoulder , my heartbeat started beating very fast.

He then told me , "Can we first ... get to the fast food restaurant then talk about this ? I'm seriously hungry."
I then push his hands away and nodded my head.

At the fast food restaurant after ordering and settling down

 

No one's POV :

Yoseob was stuffing the all foods he brought just not long ago in his mouths.
Jiyeon was sitting opposite him watching how he eat , she giggled.
Yoseob the gave her "What are you laughing at ?" face and Jiyeon continued eating her foods.

After eating at the fast food restaurant , they are resting at their seats.

Jiyeon's POV :

"Oh yes! Before I forget again , Seobbie who do you like?" I asked him , he looked at me with the "Why are you asking me" face.
"Don't give me that face please , i asked you just now on the way here and you are the one telling me to talk about this when we are here."
Yoseob was pretending now to hear what I am trying to talk to him.
"YAH! If you keep on ignoring me and giving me those kinds of faces , i'm leaving alright and our friendship ends right here" I said to him in a angry tone.
*I just feel like crying and telling me I like him. But instead of that , I talked to him the first time with my angry tone*

"Oh my god , PLEASE DON'T! Jiyeon ah ~~ Alright alright i will answer to all your questions okay" Yoseob said with a frightened tone.
" So could you please tell me who you like , it's just a question i'm curious. "
Yoseob was looking down on the floor and he said " Well ... The girl I liked has long straight hair , she's cute , she's pretty , she's friendly and of course she's totally like my ideal type. Actually , the person is ... "

Before Yoseob could continue I cut him off.
"Well , the girl must be lucky to have you as her boyfriend. If you confess to her and if the girl rejects she will regrets about it." I told him in a disappoint tone.
"Jiyeon ah .. Actually the person is - " he wanted to say something again , i cut him off again.
*It will just hurt me even more if you are trying to tell me who the person is*

"It's late already , let's go." I then got up from my seat and yawned. Trying to show him " I am already tired , i need to sleep " sign.


Yoseob's POV :

"Jiyeon ah .. Actually the person is - " I wanted to confess to her but i got cut off again.
"It's late already , let's go." Jiyeon then got up from her seat and yawned. Showing me the " I am already tired , i need to sleep " sign.

I was sending her home , well usually whenever I send her home , she will be very noisy talking all sorts of rubbish to me and even showing me her aegyo.
But seriously this time round , the walk home is really very quiet. I even couldn't hear her breathing.
Tons of questions are popping out in my mind.

When we reach her house door , I asked her "Are you free tomorrow since it's a saturday ? We will be going to - " ...
"Can we just talk about it tomorrow , i'm very tired already. Goodnight" and she went in her house and close the door.

*This was the first time all this stuffs happened to us. Especially when she closes her door. Usually Jiyeon would be the only not bearing to let me leave and wants me to stay even longer to chat with her.
Today , Jiyeon is different , way too different*


I didn't wanted to think too much. So I went home , while walking home many questions and stuffs pop out in my mind again.
Once I reached home , I showered and talked about the stuffs that happened with my umma.
After that, I went back to my room and online in the online chat in my lappy. I saw Jiyeon online and I chatted with her and i spammed her.

But the problem is she doesn't reply back to me , it's really really really very weird.
What's worst , she appeared offline after a while.
So I took out my phone and texted her for 10 times and I got no reply.

Just not to think way too much , i just take it she slept already.
And i offed my lappy and went to bed ...

 


The other author didn't managed to help me continued with the story since she is busy.
So I did , keke.
Hope you guys like it , do comments pretty pretty please with yoseob on top :D ?