Day before debut

I've alway love you.

Doojoon's age : 21 , Hyunseung's age : 21 , Junhyung's age : 20 , Yoseob's age 19 , Kikwang's age 19 , Dongwoon's age: 18

(not their real age)



Jiyeon and her group members were practising for their debut stage tomorrow on KBS Music Bank. After practicing for quite some time , their dance instructor finally gave them a 15 minutes break. The whole group sat down on the floor and drink their water and was discussing about how excited they are for their debut stage tomorrow. Suddenly the door in their practice room opened.

"Annyeong !" Yoseob enetered the room and room and greeted the rest cheerfully. (a/n: Even Miyoung , Nayoung , Hyewon and Sooyeon are older than Yoseob , they still speak informally because they are quite close during training times.) "Oh annyeong Yoseob!" everybody greeted Yoseob with smiles.

"Where's the rest of them?" Miyoung asked. "On the way here noonaaaaa~" Yoseob told Miyoung full with aegyo and went to sit beside Jiyeon. They were chatting happily and didn't keep track on the time so PEACE dance instructor went over to thh area they were talking and told them break was over.

PEACE members had no choice but to continued to practice while Yoseob went to side at the side with their dance instructor and observed how they practice , basically their dancing and their singing skills. After a while , the rest of the BEAST members came in , they greeted dance instructor and sit around where Yoseob and the instructor was sitting.

PEACE finally finished practicing around 11PM KST. All of them , including BEAST then bid farewell to their dance instructor and after that they all stayed in the practice room. "Don't you guys have your own schedules?" Hyewon asked curiously. "We already finished practicing and but we left with one more schedules to finish up" Doojoon told Hyewon and she just nodded her head.

"What time is your next scedule?" Sooyeon asked. "Now" Doojoon said with a smile. "THEN WAE YOU GUYS HAVEN'T GO YET?" Hyewon and Sooyeon answered him with shock. "Ha ha. Our last schedule for today is to teach you some tips on stage and infront of the camera , babo sisters" Doojoon laughed and the rest laughed with him while the "babo sisters" gave the "i see" face.

BEAST started teaching PEACE all the tips they learnt. Their "lesson" wasn't boring at all , there were lots of laughter in the lesson , by the time when they finished was around 12AM KST. Jiyeon and Yoseob then suggested having supper first before leaving and the rest agreed. Jiyeon and Yoseob were then told to buy the foods since they were the one suggesting it.


YAY! Another chapter updated , heheh.
I will updated another chapter tonight , enjoy!
Do comment please , it means alot to me ^^