Truth or Dare

I've alway love you.

As promised another update after the poll ends.
Since i have more votes on skipping to the main event , i will just skip to the main event.
Actually , both me and the 2nd author wants to skip to the main event too :3

 


PEACE ended promotions on their debut album and they are working on their 2nd mini album as their comeback. BEAST just wrapped up promotions for their 3rd mini album and 4th mini album. They are in the mid of preparing their very first concert , "Welcome To B2ST Airlines".

Both of the groups get more and more busier as each days goes by. But for the sake of their fans , they don't mind and they work even harder to show their fans what they are good in.

One fine evening (around 10PM KST) ,

After all the schedules , PEACE was at their practice room practicing their choreography for the comeback but their dance instructor couldn't make it so suddenly because of some reasons. So they continued to practice on their own. Until BEAST came in their practice room they stopped.

PEACE and BEAST was chatting happily (a/n: like of course , duh) , then 4 Minute came in greeting the rest. 4 Minute returned from Japan after finishing their promotions and slowly G.NA came in. All of them were in the room , chatting and joking around until Jihyun (4 Minute's leader) requested ordering some foods since most of them haven't had dinner .

Doojoon went to ordered quick service. After the foods arrive , they all ate together. By the time they finished eating it was already 11:30PM KST , they cleaned up the place and G.NA requested playing truth or dare , they all agreed without giving it a thought.

G.NA then explained the rules , one of it was "If you choose truth , you must really say the truth , no lying. Once found out lying , will have A VERY BIG 
CONSEQUENCE" Somehow some of them already started feeling so regretted playing this game after hearing the rules.

(a/n: I will be skipping some T&D parts)

After many rounds of playing finally it was Junhyung's turn to spin the bottle and the bottle stopped right at Yoseob. "Truth or Dare , neighbourhood baby?" Junhyung smirked. *Gulp* Yoseob then choose truth. "Do you have girlfriend right now if yes who is it?" Junhyung asked. "YAH! That's two questions you know?" Yoseob shouted. "Babo , it's a 2 IN 1 question , so it's still counted as A QUESTION" Junhyung laughed.

Yoseob was then speechless ... He looked at Jiyeon and thinking of the rules G.NA noona said before starting the game. He then gave Jiyeon "Should I tell them" face and Jiyeon just nodded. "YAH~! Pali pali ! Yoseobbieeeeeeee!" Kikwang and the rest of them said while waiting for the answer impatiently.

"Erm...hmmm...y-yes , i have a girlfriend" Yoseob said while his voice started to shake. Everyone was so shock expect KIkwang and Jiyeon. Since they knew the truth a long time ago. "Oppa! Who who ?!!!" MinAh said with some anger in it and shake Yoseob. "Can you please don't shake me , it's making me giddy" Yoseob told MinAh and she stop shaking him "Sorry" ...

"Don't be shock when you guys heard this alright plus please don't tell Hong Papa alright alright? Please" Yoseob said in aegyo. They all nodded. "It's Jiyeon , PEACE's Jiyeon not T-ARA's Jiyeon" Yoseob said without making any eye contact with others. "JINJA?! Is that true? Since when?" everyone shouted to Jiyeon.

Jiyeon shyly nodded her head "A few days before Yoseob and Kikwang tried for the auditions in our school , around two years ago". "Wow , can't believe you guys can keep this secret for so long!" HyunAh said.  "Let's end this game. Since the biggest truth has already been revealed" Junhyung asked the rest and they nodded in agreements.


Somehow Junhyung was feeling a bit jealous so does MinAh.
It was already 1 AM KST , everyone yawned and starts to complain how tired they are especially HyunAh , crowned as the "Whining Queen" in CUBE and TV shows.

Then Hong Papa suddenly came in PEACE's practice room. Everyone then quickly stand up and greeted him. "Glad that all of you are here! Then it will be more easier for me to make my annoucement" he said leaving everyone questions marks on their head.

"Good news! In a few hours , you guys will be having a short break. All of you will be going to a resort to enjoy your short break there together for 3 Days 2 Night with no managers since I trust you guys can take good care of yourself. I booked the resort just only for you all , so no worries about fans seeing you" He said giving as a birght smile.

"Why are you giving us a short break so suddenly ?" Hyunseung asked with many many unseen questions marks on his head. "Good question , because all of you have been working very hard for the past few months and you have been very successful. Including PEACE.


"Ahhhhhhh. Thanks for the short break! Even if it's only 3 days , i will still enjoy it!" Hyunseung gave Hong Papa his 4D side. Hong Papa just laughed and he said "4 Minute and G.NA will be leaving on the 2nd day because 4 Minute has a fansign meeting in Japan and G.NA has to go Singapore"

4 Minute and G.NA looked at each other and pouted. "Alright , i have to find your managers now and tell them. Annyeong children" Hong Papa left the room. "Ahhhhhh! It's unfair!" HyunAh whined. Everyone just laughed.

They then packed all their stuffs and leave the practice room and headed back to their dorm.


I think the interesting part will start soon maybe the next chapter.
I won't be updating it tomorrow but on Wednesday , mianhe..

But still hope you guys enjoyed this chapter :3
Please comment (:

I may starting writing in POV(s)  soon again just a maybe i will just go with the flow ~