"Great" moment

I've alway love you.

Cute Yoseb with his cute drawing.
P/S: Sorry for not updating the past 2 days , way too busy with schoolworks ):

 


Next day morning.

Jiyeon woke up around 6:30 AM , she then went for a shower. The time they (4minute+BEAST+G.NA+Peace) were supposed to meet was 9AM , so it was still early , her unnies and dongsaeng are still sleeping soundly.

"Baby , you're the one one one for me ~~" Yoseob's phone rang and he picked up , "Yoboseyo?".
"Jagiya ah , ermmm ,  are you awake already?" Jiyeon asked as she is afraid she woke him up.  "I am just awake not long , why?" he questioned back her.

"Hmm. Nothing much , i am just bored. Why not come up my dorm now? I cooked you favourite pancakes!" Jiyeon said with a bored then happy tone. "YAY! Jiyeon baby's number one pancakes forever! I will come up right after I showered and packed my stuffs later!" Yoseob sounded excited.

"Ding dong~" the door bell rang. Jiyeon opened the door , "Annyeong , my love one!" Yoseob said happily and gave Jiyeon a peck on her cheeks , she blushed and gave him a kiss back on his cheek. Yoseob then put his hands around Jiyeon's waist and bring her close to him. (a/n: lmao. you guys might be wanting some interesting part right!?)

"I am very very very hungry can we go eat first?" Jiyeon showed Yoseob her puppy eyes and pouted. "Arraso" he said , letting her go and they went to eat.

Both of them had breakfast together , after finishing they washed the plates together. Then they watched the tv together , Jiyeon was sitting on the couch while Yoseob is laying down on the couch while his head was on Jiyeon's lap.

Yoseob was staring into Jiyeon's eyes and she felt umncomfortable as she feels a pair of eyes is staring at her. She looked around and found of Yoseob was staring at her. She then stared back at him. Somehow both of their face where right infront of each other and slowly their lips reached each others.

Yoseob was begging for entrance into and she was about to open (a/n: omg! i can't believe i'm writing this) ...
"YAH! What are you guys trying to do?!" Miyoung shouted which make MinAh woke up.

"Aniyo. We are not doing anything unnie!" Jiyeon shouted back while she blushed. "Aish , forget it. I shall just close one eyes!" Miyoung said. "Noonaaaaa! That's so Doojoon hyung's style! I guess she guys hang out too often!" Yoseob while he and Jiyeon giggled. Miyoung blushed a bit and she ignore them and went back to her room.

"Back to the main point! What a great moment to spoil again!" he whispered. "Heheh , yes yes." Jiyeon pouted. "Aigoooooooo! My baby so cute!" He said while pinching her cheeks.

MinAh was full of questions on her head so she went to Miyoung's room and asked after knowing what happened , she was full of jealousy and angry. She came out of the room calmly. "Did you cooked anything unnie? I'm hungry!" MinAh pouted.

"Yes! Go heat the pancakes and you can eat it already" she said giving a bright smile. *Hmmm , weird! Why is she using aegyo on me?* Jiyeon thought.
"Please excuse me girls , I need the toilet urgently" Yoseob told them.

When Yoseob came out from the toilet , he saw Jiyeon was still talking to MinAh but Jiyeon has a worried expression on her face.


Uh-oh.
Finally a update!
I will update again on friday/saturday/sunday (:
wait for me , please comment too