I promised you

I've alway love you.

Hi-yum! I'm here for another update again <3 !


When Jiyeon saw Yoseob , she quickly gave him a big smile.
*Hmmm.. What's wrong with this girl ? I bet something must happened* Yoseob thought to himself. He then walked to them and he pulled Jiyeon away from MinAh and told MinAh "Enjoy your breakfast MinAh! I'm going out for a walk with Jiyeon a while".

MinAh gave him a fake smile and said "Sure , why not?" and gave Jiyeon the "I will not lose to you face" , the smile from Jiyeon disappear again.

Jiyeon then went in her room (a/n: she shares a same room as Miyoung) and saw Miyoung texting with Doojoon. "Unnie ah~~! Are you share there is nothing special in between you and doojoon oppa?" said full with aegyo while she gets her cardigan (a/n: without the logo)

"NO! Jinja" Miyoung shouted , "I don't believe you *merong* , anyway unnie chat with you later , going for a walk with Yoseob and breakfast ready , heat it and you all may eat, annyeong!" Jiyeon told Miyoung while going out of the room.

Jiyeon was ready and she and Yoseob was walking at the park just below their dorms. "Ahhhh , the wind's so refreshing!" Jiyeon said as the wind blew her hair. "Yes , indeed and it's even much more better walking with you" Yoseob said fixing her hair properly.

They both held hands and continued walking until they saw a bench and they sat down there.
"Baby , can I ask you one question and reply me honestly please" Jiyeon asked with puppy eyes. "Sure , why not?" Yoseob answered her straight away.

"Will you promise me not to leave me no matter what happen?" Jiyeon asked as her cute face suddenly turns to a serious face.
"I promied you , no matter what happened , i will not leave you. I will also not flirt/hold their hands/hug any other girls expect you. , my one and only girl" Yoseob said pinching her cheeks.

Jiyeon then gave Yoseob a big smile back and hugged him tightly , "Yes , i really really hope you would not leave me".
"You this cute little babo , i promised you already okay! Stop let's not talk about this" Yoseob as he gave her a kiss on her lips.
"Oppa! This is a public place! I don't want to be on the headline of the news tonight~!" Jiyeon joked cutely.

"By the way jagiya! Why suddenly you asked me this question?" Yoseob questioned.


-Flashback-
(a/n: Jiyeon's thought)

After Yoseob went in the toilet ,

"Jiyeon unnie ah! You really really love Yoseob a lot huh?" MinAh asked. "Of course , I do. I knew him since we were young , keke" Jiyeon said giving a bright smile.

"Then let me be truthful you , i like yoseob too" MinAh said so suddenly that Jiyeon's jaw dropped. "Surprising huh?" MinAh added on. "Yes .. Since when?" Jiyeon asked back.  "Ever since we become PEACE , i also wanted to be close with Yoseob , but everytime he comes visit us , he will always be looking for you first and you guys talked so happily that i did not have a chance to talk to him" MinAh smirked as she munch down her food.

"Plus this time round , i will make sure he's mine , i don't care if you are my unnie or what. I am determined to get him mine" she added on. Jiyeon then started to worry and gave a very worried expression on her face , *what to do? i really hope yoseobbie won't leave me , aigooooo...* she thought.

"Oh yeah! I don't care if you are going to agree on this , i'm just gonna do it" MinAh told her giving Jiyeon the "he is mine" face.

-End of flashback-


Jiyeon then came back to her senses when Yoseob started poking her on her cheeks. "Is there something wrong? Why are you so quiet suddenly and not answering my question?" Yoseob asked in a worried tone.

"Aniyo" Jiyeon said giving a weak smile , "Kaja! It's already 8:30AM , i don't want to be late and the rest starts to complain and blame on us , keke" Jiyeon tried changing the topic. Yoseob then nodded and hold her hands and they two started running back. Yoseob returned to his dorm while Jiyeon returned to her's , they both went to changed their clothes.

Jiyeon then changed into a oversized tee plus a black singlet in it and wore a shorts while the rest wore a tee and shorts , for Yoseob , he wore the cheer you up tee and a dark blue pants , most of the BEAST guys wore a tee and pants. (a/n: Sorry for not showing what the others wore)

After PEACE and BEAST get ready they went down to meet the rest.
When everybody arrives , they took a bus specially booked for them and went to their destination.

Jiyeon was sitting with Yoseob , Miyoung with Doojoon (a/n:suspicious couple) , Hyewon with Sooyeon , Nayoung with MinAh , Kikwang with Hyunseung , Junhyung and Dongwoon , G.NA with Soyeon , Jihyun and HyunAh , Gayoon and Jiyoon.

The bus trip was about 3 hours long , lucky they packed some snacks in their bags so when they are hungry they can eat.
Most of them fell a sleep on the bus while on the way to the resort .

Jiyeon's head was on Yoseob's shoulder and Yoseob's head was on top of her.


woohoo , another update.
i'm like so happy that i made a update.
hope you guys enjoyed! comments are welcomed (: