A gentle kiss on the forehead

I've alway love you.

Yoseob's POV :

Jiyeon's head was lying against my shoulder , my heart was beating so fast.
I tried to act calm and pretend nothing is happening.

Kikwang put on "Despicable Me" into the DVD.
Well , that's a cute show , i love it , it's so cute as me , keke.
Jiyeon was laughing so cutely.

~ Skip the movie part ~

When the movie was about to end , i found Jiyeon lying down on the couch , sleepy sweetly.
Kikwang was in the toilet so he didn't saw her sleeping.
I squat down and my face was right infront of her's , I gave a gentle kiss on Jiyeon's forehead.

"Seobbie ah! What are you doing?" Kikwang shouted.
I was super shocked , i started to worry if he saw me kissing on Jiyeon's forhead ...

"Nothing! Just picking up something from the floor" I said calmly.
"Do you have an extra blanket ?" I asked Kikwang.
"Yeapppppppppppp ~ I'll go get one for you" Kikwang replied while walking to his room.

Kikwang was walking out from his room with an extra blanket , when he was about to gave me ...

"Yah! Wae you need an extra blanket :O ?" Kikwang asked surprisingly.
"Shhhhhh , speak softly can you ? Jiyeon fallen asleep" I whispered to him as I was just beside her.
And Kikwang gave me a "ohh" face.

Kikwang's POV :

When I was walking out from the toilet , I saw Yoseob kissing Jiyeon's forehead.
I was standing down there blankly watching it then I came to my senses and shouted to Yoseob.

"Seobbie ah! What are you doing?" I shouted.
"Nothing! Just picking up something from the floor" Yoseob said calmly.
* He must be acting like nothing happen huh , keke. *

"Do you have an extra blanket ?" Yoseob asked me so suddenly.
"Yeapppppppppppp ~ I'll go get one for you" I just replied.

When I was about to gave it to Yoseob , then I asked him why did he need it.
* Why I'm a so silly asking him the reason now and not just now when he was asking me if i had an extra one *

"Shhhhhh , speak softly can you ? Jiyeon fallen asleep" Yoseob whispered to me as he was just beside her.
And I gave him a "ohh" face. * Why didn't I saw that when I was walking out from my room :O *

I was looking at Yoseob putting the blanket over Jiyeon blankly again and staring...
Suddenly someone shaked me and it was Yoseob. I came back to my senses again.

"Erm , Yoseob , can i speak with you for a moment?" I whispered to him.
"Sure , why not?" He replied me back.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do comment please ^^ ~