The Confession

I've alway love you.

 

No One's POV :
 
It was finally winter & Jiyeon's birthday was approaching .
Yoseob & Gikwang were talking to each other while Jiyeon was out .
"Hmm , lets make the birthday theme pink ! Since its Jiyeon's favourite colour !
Gikwang said , smiling .
"Sure" Yoseob agreed .
That day ,Jiyeon & yoseob had a variety show schedule . During the variety the shows , Yoseob would usually teased or reveal some secrets of her but this time round he didn't , since he was afraid of saying out the plan.
 
Jiyeon's birthday was finally here !  B2ST and PEACE members decided to hold the party in CUBE
practice room . They were blowing up the ballons & hanging the streamers while MinAh brought Jiyeon out .
Jiyeon find something wrong with her as usually she would somehow hate her and stick with "her yoseob oppa" and she didn't really remember her birthday as she's really busy.
 
After hanging up the decorations , Gikwang received a call from MinAh saying they were on the way to CUBE building . Jiyeon of course , didnt know anything about this .
Jiyeon & MinAh finally arrived at CUBE building .
"Yah Jiyeon , I think we should go to the practice room , I think I left my water bottle there when we were practicing earlier"
MinAh lied . when they opened the door all the lights were off .
Yoseob flicked the light switch & everyone jumped out & yelled "happy birthday jiyeon !"
Jiyeon had her hands on her cheeks & was grinning . "this is for me ?" she asked with happiness in her voice .
"yes ! Happy birthday Jiyeon unnie ! " MinAh said & hugged her .
 
After cutting the cake & playing some games , Junhyung approached Jiyeon & grabbed her hand led her out the room .
"Jiyeon ah , I wanted to tell you this since we became friends .."
"yes junhyung ?" Jiyeon asked .
"Well , um .. I like you .."
Yoseob was walking towards the door when he heard Junhyung's confession to Jiyeon . 
"Yes , I love you too junhyung , but - "
Before he finish listening to their conversation , MinAh asked yoseob to play another game with the others .
 
"Junhyung , I do love you , but only as a oppa ." Jiyeon said & looked down .
"Oh .." Junhyung looked down too ..
"But I promise that you'll always be my closest oppa ever !" Jiyeon said while putting her hands on junhyung's shoulders .
 
Yoseob then pulled MinAh to the corner of the practice room. Yoseob couldn't hide the truth anymore and told MinAh the person that likes her is Gikwang .. MinAh was shocked and blushed , her heartbeat was starting to beat very fast.
Yoseob didn't even care about how MinAh and asked her a favour.
 
"MinAh , can you help me with something?" Yoseob asked while his mind keeps hoping Jiyeon is not Junhyung's yet.
"yes yoseob ?" MinAh replied .
"Can you help me & Jiyeon to get back together ?" Yoseob looked at MinAh with puppy eyes .
"Sure Yoseob" MinAh replied .
 

A super duper duper bad update.
I swear they story is getting worst whenever I updated. Chapter done by 2nd author edited by me ^^

Enjoy , please wait for the next chappy.