D-DAY

I've alway love you.

Yoseob's Ring Ding Dong :3


This morning
(Basically a few hours after they came back)
 

"Beautiful my girl , uh oh oh girl , uh oh oh girl , sigani jinado~ Nuguboda naega deo deo deo" Jiyeon's phone rang. (a/n:She changed her ringtone no longer Marshmallow ringtone) "Hmmm , yoboseyo?" She answered her phone in a sleepy tone. "YAH ! Jagiya ! Time to wake up~ You guys need to get to the salon before 7:30AM and it's already 6:30AM" Yoseob shouted in the phone.

"What?! Alright alright , annyeong love one , see you in the salon!" Jiyeon said in a fast speed and hung the phone. She then went to wake her unnies and dongsaeng up. Everyone was shocked that they overslept and they all quickly prepare and went down. By the time they are all in the van on the way to the salon it was already 7:20AM.

"Hopefully , we won't be late" Miyoung told the rest and they all nod in agreement. Everyone fell asleep on the van. When they reached the salon , the car driver got to wake them up. Once they are all awoke , they thanks the driver and got their stuffs and hurried in. Unfortunately , they were late but their manager didn't scold them instead  told them to wake up earlier next time.

Before they start the make-over , their manager told them that "E!News" will be here filming the process of your debut day , which means they will start filming soon and filming will end once you finish schedules for today. The filming session start and the rest of PEACE members started their make-over. Each member at least have 1 or 2 cameraman following them.

PEACE then "bumped" on to BEAST in the salon and BEAST was asked to answer some questions the PD gave them regarding about PEACE. They all answered honestly.

Both BEAST and PEACE had their breakfast in the salon together , after filming the breakfast scene , the PD gave them a 30 mins break , since the rest of the cameraman , writers , all these have to eat too. After 30 minutes they continued the filming sessions , where PEACE and BEAST went to their own schedules.

PEACE was on their way to CUBE to have a practice again before going KBS. They spent most of their time filming in the practice room around 1PM they finished their practice for their debut stage. One by one , they were interviewed about their feelings debuting in a few hours time.

PEACE then went to pack their stuffs and everyone including cameraman went to KBS. (a/n: There was no filming on the way there) "Dugeun dugeun , ahhhhhh! I'm excited and nervous!" Jiyeon said with aegyo to her unnies and dongsaeng. Their van was approaching KBS where they heard fans screaming again. "Their screams make even more nervous!" MinAh told the rest.

Their filming starts again once they got down from their van. Jiyeon then went over to her cameraman and said "Dugeun dugeun , ahhhhhh! I'm excited and nervous!" with aegyo again. The cameraman was there smiling shyly. They went to their waiting room , they shared a room with BEAST. (a/n: Take it as BEAST is still promoting "Soom")

Since BEAST wasn't at the waiting room yet , PEACE was resting at the waiting room while filming and waiting for their turn to have a round of practice on stage before the actual. Of course , they didn't make the filming so boring , Jiyeon and MinAh still had a aegyo battle requested by Miyoung , Nayoung , Hyewon and Sooyeon.

When the aegyo battle ended , BEAST came in the waiting room and greeted the rest including the PDs. Now the waiting room is more crowded because of the cameramen , managers , stylists and others. Then the person managing the backstage asked PEACE to get ready their mics since they are going to practice soon on the stage , same goes to BEAST.
 


-Skip till the time where they are going to perform live-
( i didn't know what to write so i decided to skip , sorry. )

 

"The time you all have been waiting! The last two stage for tonight. PEACE's debut stage then BEAST "Soom" performance!" the MCs said. All fans were screaming loudly. PEACE was performing "You're the one"


"Baby , you're the one"  the last line on the song and fans were screaming very loudly that made PEACE very happy. PEACE then quickly went off the stage and BEAST performed "Soom". When PEACE were not on stage anymore but the backstage all of them said "DAEBAK!" and told the camera about their feelings.

When "Soom" ended , everyone then went to the stage. "WOW , awesome performances by CUBE's artists! Now it's time to see which group won 1st" It was BEAST vs 2NE1. The scores were running and finally the scores stopped. "Congratulation BEAST!" the MCs said.

BEAST was still in a shock that they won. After that Doojoon said "Thank you to everyone who supported us! B2UTIES jjang  saranghaeyo to all the people who supported us!" BEAST then started crying while the performed their encore stage. They wiped their tears and perform. PEACE performed with BEAST since a fan requested.

After the encore performance , we then went back to our waiting room. Yoseob was tearing up non-stop , that he used tissues to wipe his tears but that wasn't enough for him , his stylist noona then gave him a handkerchief to wipe his tears. The rest of the PEACE members were happy for their sunbae , BEAST.

PEACE "E!News" filming was also over. They thanks them for their hardworks and bid farewell to them. PEACE and BEAST was still in their waiting room. Jiyeon then requested to remove her make-up and her stylist unnie helped her. By the time she removed her make-up , Yoseob was still crying , all his make up was being wipe away by his tears.

Jiyeon wanted to comfort Yoseob but their manager told them they still have a schedule to finish. PEACE then changed their clothes and bid farewell to BEAST , BEAST's managers and their stylists and rush to their radio schedules.

When they finished their last schedule , they all went back to CUBE Ent. They straight away head to their practice room , before Sooyeon could on the lights , the lights then on by itself. "Congratulation on your debut PEACE!" 4Minute , G.NA and BEAST said. PEACE members was very touched that they tear up.

"Oh bunch of silly girls , why are you crying?" Doojoon questioned. "YAH , you babo ? They are touched" G.NA slapped Doojoon's back. "Ahhhhh , kamsamida" PEACE said together. "There should be double celebrations! BEAST won 1st today on KBS too!" Hyewon whined.

All of them then laughed. Ignoring her words they continued to celebrate.


I made a long update again , yay!
I don't really know what i'm writing since i don't really have much ideas.
I just go with the flow ~~
Comment please ^^

Is the update too long-winded :o ?