Resort (2) part 1

I've alway love you.

A quite long update for today ^^


After sleeping for a few hours , Jiyeon then woke up and her hands accidentally hitted Yoseob's head since she had no idea Yoseob was in her room. Yoseob who was awoke but her movements was rubbing his eyes. Jiyeon then checked her phone and there was one message.

She read the message and told Yoseob there was a CUBE dinner at the dining place later on in an hour time. Yoseob was still very tired nodded his head and continue went back to sleep before sleeping he told Jiyeon to wake him up after 30 minutes.

Jiyeon didn't really wanted to prepare now so she went out of her room and she saw Junhyung a few distance away her room enjoying the scenary. Jiyeon then went to join him since she was kind of bored too.

Of course , they didn't just enjoy the scenary , they both chatted , joked around and tease each other. Slowly they became even more close. "Junhyung oppa , you know you are even closer with me then Kikwang?" Jiyeon told him while her eyes are viewing the beautiful scenary.

"Ha. You must be kidding with me right ? I just started talking to you a few hours ago and now i am even more close to you than Kikwang who knew you since high school?" Junhyung smirked. "Well , suit yourself to believe in my words or not , I shall go get ready now for the dinner. See you later~" Jiyeon giggled as she went off back to her room.

Junhyung was smiling happily to himself without him knowing it. He felt so good hearing those words said by Jiyeon especially the part where she says he was even closer with her than to Kikwang. Junhyung was then about to went back to his room when MinAh came and appoarch him.

MinAh came up with a plan to brak Jiyeon and Yoseob and wanted Junhyung to join in too , since she can "sense" him liking Jiyeon. Well for Junhyung , he knows he is starting to fall for Jiyeon but he didn't have the intention to break them up as he wants to go with the flow.

Junhyung didn't agreed with MinAh's plan but she kept on pestering him that he had no choice but to agree on her plans. She then told him the plans. (a/n: What's up with MinAh's plan ? Let your imagination run then. The plan will be releaved as the story goes.)


Jiyeon was back in her room and Yoseob was still sleeping soundly. So she still decided to wake him up. No matter how hard she tries to wake him up , he just won't woke up.

"YAH! YOU THIS LAZY PIG SEOBBIE! 5 MORE MINUTES TILL THE DINNER STARTS AND YOU ARE STILL SLEEPING! WAKE UP RIGHT NOW!" Jiyeon shouted to Yoseob.

When Yoseob heard "5 more minutes till the dinner starts" he quickly shot up from JIyeon's bed and he quickly fish his phone out from his pocket and check the time. "WAE DID YOU LIED TO ME JAGIYA?! WE STILL HAVE 40 MORE MINUTES AND YOU WOKE ME UP EXTRA 10 MINUTES EARLIER!" Yoseob whined and pouted.

"Sorry yeah but that's the only way to wake you up" Jiyeon said and before Yoseob can say anything , Jiyeon added "Now! Go back to your room and get ready for the dinner and meet me in my room later on arraso ?" with a cute smile.

Yoseob nodded and before he leave he added "Jagiya , if you and me have been in this room since a hew hours ago and Miyoung hasn't come back , where can she be? Plus plus could Youngyoung noona and Doodoo hyung be in my room you know , hehe?"
Jiyeon laughed "Stop letting your imagination run wild jagiya ah , now go back , i need to get ready"

Yoseob pouted and left the room.

Yoseob then opened the door of the room and there was only silence in the room accept the air-con's sound. So he tip-top to the toilet as it was light and he was not sure who was in the room and then he on the light. When the lights were on , Yoseob was shocked to see his surronding cover with clothes.

He then covered his mouth with his hands trying not to make any noise. He the saw Doojoon and Miyoung hugging each other sleeping sweetly together. Yoseob didn't wanted to wake them up so he quickly took the clothes and stuffs he wants to wear for the dinner and off the lights and rushed to Jiyeon's room.

Jiyeon was already just done showering and she wanted to dry her hair but suddenly she heard banging sounds from the outside , she then took a towel to wrap around herself and went to open the door.

She was surprise to see Yoseob , she lets him in and Yoseob was breathing hard while he sit down on. She wanted to ask Yoseob what happened but as she remembers she was only with her towel she just went back to the bathroom and drys her hair quickly and get dressed.

She then let Yoseob showered , Yoseob was done showering within 5 minutes.
Jiyeon was wearing a this while Yoseob was wearing this (a/n: without the accessories) for dinner.

Jiyeon then asked Yoseob what happened before he run caming to her room since they still have 10 minutes before the dinner.
Then Jiyeon was become a "O" shapre after hearing what Yoseob says.


Aigooo , a bad update for today right?
I know , I know , actually it was suppose to be long , i accidentally close my window without saving!
Urgh! I'm starting to be long-winded again ...

Will try not to be long winded , please comment
Next update will be on friday but if ican update i will update before friday. ^^