Number 1 pancakes

I've alway love you.

Next morning

Jiyeon's POV :

-YAWN-
I checked at time , it was only 7AM. I just couldn't sleep so I decided to wake up and go shower.
I took all my stuffs and before I go to the toilet , i looked at that two cuties.
Kikwang and Yoseob is hugging each other tightly as if they are each others' bolster , how cute :D !
Then I slowly tip-toe to the toilet in order not to wake them up.

I felt even more refreshed after taking a shower.
I dry my hair and went to kitchen. I looked at the time again it was already 7.35AM.
I opened Kikwang's fridge , well ... there wasn't much thing in it. But at least i found some ingrediants to make pancakes and a carton of milk.
I then decided to make pancakes for them , since it's the only food for breakfast.

Yoseob's POV:

I woke up and saw Kikwang hugging me and I was hugging him too. I was super shocked that I push him away from me.
"Mhmmmmm..." the ONLY sound came out from Kikwang. *He sure knows how to sleep.*

-Sniff sniff- *Hmmm , what's that smelling so good* i said while rubbing my eyes. Before I went to find out where is it from. I went to wash up.

After washing up , i followed the smell and I saw Jiyeon cooking something.
She was done with cooking and i saw her putting the foods on the plate.
"JIYEON'S NUMBER 1 PANCAKESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" i shouted from the counter. "Keke , yes yes yes. Your favourite. Plus don't shout , i'm not deaf. Don't wait Kikwang up" Jiyeon said.
"Arraso" then Jiyeon serve me 4 pieces of pancakes and a glass of milk. "YUMMY!!!!!"
"Don't you wanna eat , yeonnie ah~~ It's nice! Very very very nice. NUMBER 1 PANCAKES!~" , she then game me a bright smile "I will eat later , i'm not hungry now."

After eating , Jiyeon was cleaning up the dishes for me and dumb Kwang hasn't wake up. It's already 8:30AMMaybe to Kikwang it's still early.
When Jiyeon was done with the dishes , she was drying her hands. I just suddenly gave her a back hug.
She jumped a bit , since she was shocked.

"Yoseob ah , now we are at K-I-K-W-A-N-G's house , so you get it? Let's just now let Kikwang saw" she said as she escape from my hug.

"It's fine since he know we are "dating" yeah. Talking about dating , Jiyeon ah .... C-ccc-an you be my grilfriend?" I tried to say it finish in one breath but i can't.
Jiyeon gave me the very surprised face so suddenly. "If not , what do you want to be? Your wife?" she replied cheekily.

"That means you agreed huh :O And of course one day you will be my , YANGYOSEOB's WIFE!" i told her and kissed on her cheek. She then blushed "Then do you want my answer to be a no , babo".

"WOOH-" I was about to finish my sentence where I got cut off again.
"YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! MY TWO BEST FRIENDS ARE FINALLY DATING~~~ OH YEAH OH YEAH !" Kikwang shouted.
Jiyeon then whispered to me "When did he came here , means he heard what we said? Ask me pleaseeeee"
 

"Hey dumb kwanggggggg. When did you came and what did you heard?"
"Let me say this clear arraso? I'M NOT DUMB AT ALL. You are the dumbest ok. I was standing down here ever since you asked her to be your girlfriend. I'm not dumb since I can stand down here and no one knews it as for you , you are dumb because you don't know about it" Kikwang "explained"

 


1st author here which is B2STgeneration.
I think this is a short update , LOL.
I didn't have much time on the comp lately but i will try my best to update ^-^

Even though , i had one one comment. I still appreciate it and also to the other 10 subsrcibers and 238 views.
But i would really love it if you would comment ^^