End of Resort holiday!

I've alway love you.

The next morning , Jiyeon woke up founding a towel on her forehead and she was surprised since she didn't put any towel on her forehead before she sleep. The first person that came in mind was Yoseob. She called for his name a few time and there was no response after thinking a while , she then remembered she broke up with him last night.

She went to have a quick wash up and went to the dining place , all of them was already there , starting to eat. She went to get her food and sat at the place with Junhyung , MinAh and Yoseob since the other place was full. Yoseob and MinAh was acting so close that Jiyeon find it uncomfortable.

MinAh could see that Jiyeon was uncomfortable she then purposely did more close things with Yoseob , like feeding him and helping to wipe his mouth. Jiyeon then slowly lost her appetite. "Please excuse me , i'm already full. I shall make a move" she excused herself.

Yoseob wanted to pull her back but MinAh stopped him by saying "Don't go , stay with me , just get Junhyung to go" while giving me a very sad and innocent face. Junhyung grab some foods for Jiyeon and went to find her. Jiyeon was at the beach , crying again. Junhyung went to her side and took a seat and put the food on the floor and started comforting her.

Whenever Junhyung comforted her , she cry even more since she could not accept the fact. After a long time , she finally okay. Just that her eyes were puffed up. Junhyung then asked her to eat since she didn't really ate anything , but she refuse to eat , Junhyung tried all ways to get her eat but she just won't.

The day just went like that till afternoon , where BEAST and PEACE met at the resort lobby and was ready to go back to their dorms as there holidays was over! The trip back was quiet.


After they are back to their dorms , their managers called both of the group to come down to CUBE as there is something their managers want to inform them. They quickly get changed and headed to CUBE. Then their managers told them they will be having a joint dance together and they paired them up.


Jiyeon was with Yoseob , MinAh was with Kikwang , Nayoung with Junhyung , Miyoung with Doojoon , Hyewon with Hyunseung and Sooyeon with Dongwoon. Yoseob and Jiyeon was kind of shocked when they got paired up together since they already broke up. MinAh was of course jealous but Kikwang was happy.

Junhyung was so-so with his pairing and Nayoung was so-so too , Mijoon (Miyoung x Doojoon) was of course very happy and Hyewon , Hyunseung , Sooyeon and Dongwoon was fine with the pairing.

The joint dance was scheduled to be performed on 2 days time and they were told to start practicing this evening and all of them agreed. Since they had no schedule for today expect the practice , they all went to have tea time together. They went to the nearest restaurant. While they were walking to there , Jiyeon and Yoseob recalled a lot of memories they had together (a/n: Check chapter20 , i was referring to that.)

Tea break was fun and full of laughters expect Jiyeon and Yoseob they talked lesser and Jiyeon didn't ate anything again.
Jiyeon excused herself and went to the toilet so is Yoseob.
The rest of BEAST and PEACE memebers started asking around what happened to both of them.

Everyone expect Miyoung was shocked that they broke up and couldn't believe it. Especially Kikwang and while he was looking around he saw MinAh smirking and he thought to himself something no good must had happened.

When the two of them got back , the rest stopped talking about them and Doojoon request going back to CUBE and start the practice early so they can get more rest at night for tomorrow's schedule.

Their dance instructors was already there waiting for them , they got ready and their instructors taught them the dance moves , there was a lot of skinship in their dance but they got the dance right real quickly and they practice for a long time. At the end of the practice , their instructors said it was good but they only need somemore practice especially Yoseob and Jiyeon.

They had dinner at the practice room together since their managers brought foods for them , everyone was eating expect Jiyeon , was resting at the couch watching the rest eat while she drinks her water.

"Are you trying to go on a diet or what , you haven't been eating since morning till now other than drinking water" Junhyung asked.
 


Hello! Finally another update again , i keep on trying not to be so long winded but I can't , lmao.
Wasn't able to finish writing because my mum asked me to off the computer now.
Will continue tomorrow (: