About their relationship :

I've alway love you.

ㅎㅎㅎ~~
It's  gonna be a short update again ^^♥
I'm really gonna fast forward the story.
Even my unnie , 2nd author says i'm being super long-winded ㅠㅠ!


Ever since the joint performance was over , Jiyeon and Yoseob didn't really talked much , only when they both are in TV shows or they have very IMPORTANT work to discucss.

Jiyeon and Junhyung are even closer as time goes by , they both chat together and text with each other almost the whole day excluding sleeping time. Junhyung then develop even more feelings towards Jiyeon. But Jiyeon doesn't have that kind of feelings for him , she always treated him as a very close oppa that can be trusted.

Yoseob and MinAh are of course close too , but Yoseob doesn't call it close as MinAh always bug him non-stop. He even find her irritating and after no idea why dumb kwang likes her. Yoseob has no feelings for MinAh since his best friend likes her very much even if Kikwang doesn't likes her , he wouldn't like her either.

Kikwang is always keeping a look out for MinAh. Making sure that's she's fine and blah blah blah if not he will ask Yoseob to take extra care for MinAh.

After months , they all got busier with comebacks and oversea promotions.


Okay readers , please bare with me for a while more , I will start with the confession parts soon.
And quickly come to a ending. ^^
Oh yeah , but there will be higher chances it's gonna be on the next chapter since i don't really know how to continue.

Plus , for the other characters in this story , they are not really the main. So i won't be talking much about them.

So please comment <3