Ruined

I've alway love you.

BEAST Shock Jap.ver
How i wish i was the wire at the starting.


Yoseob was wearing a purple hoodie with a white t-shirt in it and a long pants while Jiyeon was wearing a pink hoodie and shorts and wearing a geek sepcs. They both covered their faces with the hoodie (a/n: even jiyeon is wearing a geek specs , she still cover her face with her hoodie) they are wearing in order not to get caught by fans.

Yoseob and Jiyeon hold each other hands tightly and walk together closely. They chatted happily while they were on the way to the nearest night market. After arriving , they then brought the foods the rest wanted and the foods they want. Since it was supper , they didn't really brought much foods in case all of them gained weight.

They enjoyed the short "food date" together since they had the time to spent with each other , just only the two of them. After they brought the foods , they just went back to CUBE Ent. They were about to reach CUBE Ent , when Yoseob whispered to Jiyeon " Even if we're being separated far away , we feel each other in our hearts., saranghaeyo jagiya" while walking.

After hearing these words , Jiyeon blushed immediately and then she stopped walking suddenly and face Yoseob and said "Saranghaeyo , jagiya , forever and alway". Their face was just infront of each other (a/n: Jiyeon still got to look up in order to meet with Yoseob's face , she's shorter than him just by a bit) and slowly their lips met.

They were about to kiss when someone bang until Jiyeon and Jiyeon fell down on the floor. Yoseob wanted to hold on to Jiyeon before she fell down but it happened way to suddenly. While the person just ran off without apologizing. Yoseob then helped Jiyeon up , "are you okay jagiya?" Yoseob asked concernly.

"I'm fine , just that my hurts a bit , heh heh. Lucky you're the one who took the foods , if not we have to go buy again.." Jiyeon said shyly. "Glad that you are fine and what a great moment to be ruined" Yoseob pouted and kissed your forehead "hope your will not hurt anymore". Both of them laughed and continued walking back to CUBE Ent , about a minute later they reached.

After they reached , they say a lot of fans waiting outside CUBE. So not to get caught by the sharp eyes fans , they both decided to take the back door where only the people and stuffs in CUBE knew. But what's stuck in their mind was , why are there so many fans outside CUBE so suddenly.

Jiyeon then open the foor of the practice room , even before she staretd walking one step , Junhyung shouted to Jiyeon , "YAH! Wae did you guys took such a long time to buy? All of us are starving like crazy you know ?!" Before Jiyeon could say anything , MinAh cut her "Agree , shouldn't had let you two go , took such a long time. I'm hungry too!"

"Sorry , we didn't mean to take such a long time because we were walkin-" Jiyeon was about to finish her sentence and she got cut off again. Yoseob then told everybody "Is today a special day or what? Why are there suddenly so much fans outside CUBE?" *Wae does this kind of things happened to me whenever i try to explain* Jiyeon thought and sigh.

BEAST were then discussing about the possible reasons while Jiyeon was settling the foods properly. After the foods are settled , Jiyeon and the rest asked BEAST to stop discussing and eat first. "Jjalmukesumneda!" (a/n: I will eat well) , everybody said and starting eating.

After finished eating , everybody helped to clean up the mess and cleaned the practice room neatly. After that , they rested a while and then Dongwoon started talking about jokes. When Dongwoon ran out of jokes , Kikwang then went to the window and checked if the fans were still there. They were still there , so Kikwang told them.

Nayoung then requested each group practice for a round then head back to the dorm. Everyone agreed so , PEACE allowed their sunbaes to practice first. They blast the music "Soom" , PEACE was sitting at the side observing BEAST practice. After "Soom" ended , it was PEACE's turn , they on their debut song "You're the one" (a/n: i anyhow made one up) .

After "You're the one" , BEAST requested doing one more song and they played "Very Important U" , everyone was dancing whatever move they know happily. When the song finished everyone just down on the floor and laughed at the same "That was fun! We should call 4Minute and G.NA to join us next time" Sooyeon said. Everyone nodded their head.

"Kaja! I want to go home rest~" Hyunseung and Hyewon said at the same time and they giggled hearing each other said the same things. They all took their stuffs and took the lift down. "Ahhhhhhh! I know why are there so many fans already!" Kikwang shouted. "Wae?" the rest said together.

"In a few hours time , PEACE is gonna debut soon! And and all of our possible answers are wrong!" Kikwang said calmly. "You babo , I babo , everybody babo! Wae didn't we think of that" Doojoon said. "That's something you don't see everyday , smart kwang instead of dumb kwang" Yoseob said and everybody in the lift laughed.

They reached 1st floor and BEAST told PEACE to go first , they listened to what they said and they went out facing all the fans. They walked normally and tried their best to squeeze out from the fans , but the fans were shouting so loud and squeezing them. But they still managed to got out from the fans and went to the car park.

BEAST then used the back door to walked to the car park and they took the same van back as PEACE , since BEAST's driver had went home. They all squeeze in the 8 seater van. "Yoseob ah , how did you guys came out so fast?" Jiyeon asked like they are friends only. "By the back door , babo" Yoseob said while giving a smile. "Why didn't you tell us?" Jiyeon said angrily.

"So that you can meet your awesome fans!" Yoseob said cheerfully. "Psshhh" Jiyeon made the sound. 4Minute , BEAST , G.NA and PEACE's dorms are in the same building just that their dorms are located at different levels only 4Minute and G.NA was the same.

When they reached they bid farewell to the driver and they all went back to their own dorms.


As promised another chapter updated today!
I will update tomorrow again. ^^
Do and please comment ♥