Molla molla

I've alway love you.

Sorry for not updating for 3 days. Busy with school works.
I hate school ):

a/n: i will be skipping the day , sunday. which is the day after the sleepover or the day they had breakfast. since i don't really know how to continue. I will continue from monday ^^


Jiyeon's POV :

"Marshmallow marshmallow dalkomhaeseo neomu joha ~ Marshmallow marshmallow sarangiran ireon geolkka" my phone rang.
"Yo-bo---seyo" i said in my sleeping tone.  "Jagiya~~! Are you still sleeping? Wake up wake up! It's 7AM already! If not you are gonna be late! Oh oh oh , do you mind before getting ready open your house door for me" Yoseob said.

"Mhmm" , "Okay, bye!" I hang the call and continued to sleep.
 

5 minutes later

"Marshmallow marshmallow dalkomhaeseo neomu joha ~ Marshmallow marshmallow sarang--" my phone rang again.

I answered the phone and before the caller could say anything "JIYEON BABY AHHHH!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING NOW ? WHY HAVEN'T YOU OPEN THE DOOR FOR ME ? IT'S ALREADY 7:05AM!!!" yoseob shouted.


"I was sleeping so yeah..." i replied. Yoseob wanted to say something and I cut him. "MWO?! It's already 7:05AM? I will open the door for you noww!!" and i ended his call.

I rushed down to open the door for Yoseob and rushed back to my room to get my stuffs and had a quick shower. After that , i quickly went to my room to dry and tied my hair in to a messy ponytail.


I grab my school bag and went down. It was already 7:20AM , 10 minutes and we are late.
"NAAAA~ At least have a cup of milk before we leave" Yoseob passed me the cup.

I drank the milk and pass the cup to Yoseob. He helped my washed while i wore my shoes and both of us left my house.
 

On the way to school

Both of us were holding hands tightly and walking very quick.
"Seobbie ah , if it wasn't you the one who called and wake me up , i will still be sleeping at home , keke."
"Gwaenchanh , now you have me i will make sure you won't be late for school anymore and you have me to go school with" he said with a bright smile.

Both of us then walk even faster and by the time we reach the school , we were almost late.
We then rushed to our class and we are quite lucky that our teacher wasn't in class early.
*Lucky i have my baby seobbie in the same class as me*

- Skip class time -
it's breaktime now

No one's POV :

School wasn't boring at all for Yoseob and Jiyeon anymore , since both of them are in love and what's even better. They are in the same class as each other everyday.
Whereas Kikwang , he don't really have any same class as them. The only time where they meet in school is lunch.

Jiyeon , Yoseob and Kikwang were walking to the cafeteria in school when they saw lots of students gathering around the noticeboard if there are news for the whole school.


Due to many other students was there looking at the news , all three of them didn't went to see the news. Instead of looking at the news ,they went to get their food first since not much people was queuing.

All three of them had a great time during breaktime as they chatted and joked among each other. Soon breaktime was over.

(i skipped the lessons after lunch again)
It's 1PM.
the time where school ends.

Jiyeon and Yoseob was both holding hands and walking to the class Kikwang was having for his last lesson.
After finding Kikwang , they went to the cafeteria again.

"YAH! Kikwang stopped walking. Come take a look at this" Yoseob pointed at the noticeboard where alot of students was gathering just now during lunch.
All three of them were reading at the news.

It stated :

To all the students of ______ high school ,

CUBE Entertainmnet is finding trainees as their future stars.
If you dream to be a singer/actor/actress/model , here is your chance now!
CUBE Entertainment will be down to our school to search for this people.

The auditions will be held on next friday at 4PM in the school hall.
Good luck to the students trying out for the auditions.
Don't miss this good chance!


"WOWWWW" all three of them said at the same time and they laughed.

"So do you guys want to join the auditions?" Jiyeon asked the rest as they all walked out from school.
"Hmmm , i would love to try since i wish to be a singer before" Yoseod replied cheerfully.
"Me too! I would also want to try it! Even if i fail it's okay , at least i tried my very best!" Kikwang said.

"What about you Jiyeon ah?" Both Kikwang and Yoseob asked at the same time and they gave Jiyeon the "We know you want to try" the look.
"Molla molla molla ..." Jiyeon whispered.


Finally updated ^^
Hope you guys enjoyed , please comment~

And tell me if i should write in No one's POV or Jiyeon/Yoseob/Kikwang's POV ?