Short update

I've alway love you.

After 2 days , Jiyeon was finally discharged from the hospital but it was also the day of the joint performance. She then straight away went back to CUBE to practice with the others since the performances is in a few hours time. All members in BEAST and PEACE suggest that Jiyeon should just rest and not practice.

But Jiyeon didn't want to left Yoseob without a partner , she was determined to practice the dance moves. Leaving her unnies , dongsaeng and oppa(s) no choice but to let her practice. Jiyeon got the moves right and learnt in fast. In a short time , she managed to get it perfectly.

After a short while , they went to music station already , they got ready and wait for their turn. PEACE was nervous since it's their first joint performance ever since their debut , but BEAST did joint performances with 4minute , T-ara and others before. It was their turn finally. They did their very best to performed.


Okay. So sorry a very very short update.
I think in the next few chapters , i will try my very best to summorize the whole thing and get this story finish.
Cuz im really getting very busy. But after I finished this story and i'm free , i might just write one shots.

Please forgive me for giving such a short chapter update. But it's better than nothing right (: ?