Resort (1)

I've alway love you.

Finally after the 3 hours long bus ride they finally reach the resort. Everyone got up from their sleep and went down. "Ahhhhhh , i'm glad to see the sun again after the 3 hours bus ride!" Yoseob said. Everyone nodded in agreement and Kikwang added "Finally! CUBE family holiday!" Everyone laughed.

All of them went to check-in in the resort , everyone was amazed at how big the resort was and there are many things in it  and only them will be in the resort for the next two days. They were assign to their rooms.

Jiyeon was sharing with Miyoung , Hyewon with Sooyeon , MinAh with Nayoung , Yoseob with Doojoon , Junhyung with Kikwang , Hyunseung with Dongwoon , HyunAh with Jihyun , Sohyun with G.NA and Gayoon with Jiyoon.

They went to put their things and changed into a much more comfortable clothes and meet at the lobby again. When everyone was ready , they started exploring the resort together , chatting happily like a real family. They then went to the beach after exploring.

Yoseob , Jiyeon , MinAh and Kikwang was sitting under a tree on the beach while some of them were building sand castles like a three year old kids and some were swimming in the clear , blue sea. Jiyeon was sitting beside Yoseob on his right and MinAh at his left and Kikwang on MinAh's left side.

"Do you guys want some drinks I shall go get it" Jiyeon ask the three of them and they all answered yes. Jiyeon was getting up from her place and Yoseob requested going with her , but before Jiyeon could say yes , MinAh said "It's okay , Kikwang can go with her" and she gave Jiyeon a dead glare.

Jiyeon then starts to remember what MinAh told her in the morning and her face become very worried. "Erm , yeah. It's okay , Kikwang can go with me" Jiyeon flashing Yoseob a weak smile. So Jiyeon and Kikwang went to get the drinks.
 


When they reached the lobby , Kikwang excused himself as he needed the rest room badly. Jiyeon was buying the drink and she seated at the chair while she waits for the drinks to be ready. Junhyung then walks in and saw Jiyeon , he then smiled to himself.

He ordered his drinks and walk to her place , "Hey. Is this seat free , can I sit for a while?" he asked Jiyeon.
Jiyeon's mind was all about the stuffs MInAh told her in the morning , so she didn't pay much attention to Junhyung and nodded. Junhyung was sitting opposite her and there was just only silence.

"So , what's up with the sad face?" Junhyung asked trying to broke the silence. 'Eh? Nothing much , just thinking" Jiyeon replied him. "Don't lie , miss. Your face is showing me that you are very worried about something huh. Share with me , i promise i won't say out" Junhyung tried asking in a friendly manner.

"Sure you promise?" Jiyeon asked curiously. "Yeah" Junhyung gave her , his sweetest smile. Jiyeon trusted him and told him what happened. Junhyung's mouth then turned into a "O" shape.

"Well thanks for lending me your ears , i feel just a bit much more better than before" Jiyeon giggled. "I'm always here for you" Junhyung said. "ALWAYS here for me?" Jiyeon asked shockly. "Errr. No no  Don't get the wrong idea , my meaning was if you need someone to share your thoughts , you can always find me" Junhyung rapped as his face turn a bit red.

"Kekeke , you don't have to rap , you know" Jiyeon said with a big smile.
"Here's your drink miss and sir , yours too" the waiter gave them their drinks they ordered.

"WOW , you ordered so much drinks?" Junhyung asked after drinking a slip of his drink. "Yeah , for Kikwang , MinAh and Yoseob" Jiyeon told him and Junhyung nodded.
"Oh yeah! Talking about Kikwang , he has been in the rest room for so long and he hasn't return!" Jiyeon asked curiously.

Before Junhyung can say anything , Kikwang walked to them "Hi yum Junhyung and sorry to keep you waiting Jiyeon". Junhyung said hi back while Jiyeon told Kikwang it was okay.

I better get going first , later the rest will blame me for ditching them and not finishing building the sand castles with them (a/n: OMG. Can you believe Junhyung building sand castles like a three year old kid?") , before Junhyung goes , Jiyeon said "Thank you very much oppa" to him and he went off.

*OMG OMG. JIYEON CALLED ME OPPA. OMG OMG. BEST DAY OF MY LIFE. BETTER THAN FANS CALLING ME OPPA *melts* Junhyung thought to himself while walking to the bench.

"Thanks what ?" Kikwang asked Jiyeon dumbly. "Nothing , you don't have to know" Jiyeon giving him a smile.
"Hmph. What kind of best friend are you *merong* " Kikwang said trying to be angry. "Ahhhhhh , Kikwang oppa! Don't be like this T_T " Jiyeon said using her aeygo. "Just kidding with you" Kikwang laughed.

Kikwang then asked Jiyeon "Are you close with MinAh ?" Jiyeon nodded and continued " I'm close with everyone but im even more colse with Miyoung. Wae-yo?"

"I can trust you right , JIyeon?" Kikwang asked. Jiyeon then said trying to be angry "YAH! I'm been friends , i mean BEST friends since high school you know! Plus don't forget i trusted you and told you , I loved Yoseob. Remember?"

Kikwang then laughed , arraso arraso.
" I somehow liked MinAh" He told her. Jiyeon was drinking her drink and then she choked , *cough cough*
"What's wrong? Did i say anything wrong?" Kikwang asked shockly.

"Aniyo. I see , good luck in woo-ing her!" Jiyeon said flashing a smile. *Oh dear , i sense troubles coming up soon* Jiyeon thought to herself. "Hey , let's go we been sitting her for 45 mintues already , don't make them worried for us" Jiyeon told Kikwang while looking at the clock.

Before Kikwang can answered Jiyeon grabbed the drinks and gave Kikwang and pulled him out.
When they reached the beach , they didn't saw Yoseob and MinAh.


While the two at the bench ,
(after they left till the part they came back)

After Kikwang and Jiyeon left , there were only silence between them. Yoseob was trying hard not to look at MinAh since he feels that it will be very uncomfortable.

MinAh tried to break the silence and said "Yoseob-sshi , looks like there are only the two of us and we don't really talk to each other huh." Yoseob nodded his head and added "Drop the formal please it's so uncomfortable". MinAh face turned into a smile "So can i call you oppa?" she said in aeygo. "Sure why not" he said coldly.

*Geesz. Her aeygo ain't better than Jiyeon's. Plus the way my fans call me oppa is much more better* Yoseob thought to himself.

MinAh then suddenly acted she was having a bad headache and she putted her head on his shoulder. "Yah , what are you doing?" Yoseob panic as he tries to pull her away from him. "O..oppa... My head hurts badly..." MinAh acted in a weak voice. Yoseob was suddenly worried so he brought MinAh back to her room.

Yoseob putted MinAh on her bed and he was about to leave , MinAh hold his hands "Oppa , don't leave..."
"I don't want my JIyeon to misunderstood , please let go my hands" Yoseob asked politely. MinAh didn't let go his hands instead she stand up and hug Yoseob from the back.

Yoseob was shocked from her sudden actions and he tried hard to break her off. Of course , with Yoseob's strength he managed to broke off from her hug. "What on earth are you trying to do MinAh?" He questioned her with anger. "I told you not to leave but he insisted to leave , so i thought hugging you , you will stay" MinAh said innocently.

Yoseob sighed and he went out of her room and headed back to the beach. He then saw Jiyeon and Kikwang was already there sitting with the drinks and he quickly went to the beach. MinAh then followed behind him.


"YAH! Where did you guys go ?" Kikwang questioned.
"To the rest room. Wae did you guys took such a long time , i'm bored without you guys" Yoseob pouted. They just laughed off.
When JIyeon saw MinAh , her face just turn sad or worried. Of course Yoseob did saw Jiyeon's upset face which make me felt unhappy too.

After they finished their drinks , Jiyeon was a little unwell maybe because of the heat.
So she excused herself from the three of them and she went back to her room. Jiyeon did a quick wash up and took a nap.
Yoseob was worried for her , so he leave the two of them alone and went to Jiyeon's room.

He saw Jiyeon resting on her bed and she look a bit pale. Yoseob then took a chair and sit beside her bed. He carefully moved her hairs that are blocking her face to the back and he kissed her forehead. He then felt her forehead a bit hot , he touched her forehead and found out she was having a fever.

He then wet a towel and putted on her forehead. Slowly he fell a sleep on the chair too.

MinAh and Kikwang are still akward around each other. But after chatting a while , they slowly know each other more and more. and now they are very very good friends. Since they were out of a topic to chat , they then join the others in building the sand castles.


Sorry for not updating yesterday!
A long chapter for today , keke.
Enjoy and please please comment ♥ !