Successful Plan + Ending

I've alway love you.

I deleted one chapter , which is the chapter i said i wanted to delete away.
I changed my mind because my readers say I shouldn't delete.
So it's the last update ;___;


Yoseob and MinAh then purposely walk pass Jiyeon acting sweetly and exited CUBE causing her to get jealous. Both of them then went to the park and quickly decorated. But two person wasn't enough , they called the rest of them members to come to the park and explained the plan expect for Junhyung and Jiyeon.

They all helped out with the decorations while Hyunseung was busy "dolling" himself up with the light sticks ,making him look totally like a babo. Kikwang saw it and tried to control his laughter and shouted to him to stop goofing around , Hyunseung then merong at him and continued playing by himself.

After quite some time , they finally finished with the decorations and MinAh called Jiyeon.

"U-unnie ... -hiccup- c-ccome to the near-rrrest park now. Ssseobbie oppa is missing! I couldn't fffind him. Come nnow please!" MinAh acted that she's crying.

"Alright , I will come right now" Jiyeon replied and hung the phone. She started worrying for Yoseob. Many negative things came into her mind. She grabebd her jacket and quickly went out of CUBE. Junhyung saw Jiyeon and followed her , not knowing what happened.

When Jiyeon reached the park , everything was dark , because it's already 10PM the lights in the park was off.
She then texted MinAh where she was and after minutes , MinAh didn't replied.

Jiyeon decided to find Yoseob by herself , she then walked around with the help of her phone's light. While walking she accidentally tripped over a stone , her handphone dropped on the phone and her knee was slightly bleeding.

She didn't get up and with her current position , she started sobbing.
"Yoseob-ah where are you?" she said in between her sobs, making herself feeling useless.

Suddenly lights started to flash and blink , Jiyeon looked up at the lights.
"I'm here" Jiyeon then heard a familiar voice , she turned back and saw Yoseob. Yoseob then pull Jiyeon up and wiped the blood of her knees using the tissues he had.

Then there was silence.
"I thought MinAh said you was missing?" Jiyeon asked trying to break the silence. "It was a lie , a lie to fool you here , babo" Yoseob answered will looking into her eyes. Jiyeon looked away and she felt angry so suddenly.

"YAH! Wae did you want to fool me? Do you think it's really fun to fool me? Do you know how worried I was -" Jiyeon shouted at Yoseob and before she could finish , Yoseob crash his lips onto hers. They then kiss passionately. 

"Do you know how much I missed your lips" Yoseob mummbled in between their kiss.

Suddenly there was a loud sneezing sound. The two of them stop what they are doing and turned to the direction of the sound.
"Who's there?" Jiyeon asked in a scared tone.

Then they heard a giggle. Hyunseung then come out behind a tree with the light sticks hanging around him and smiled like a fool.

Jiyeon couldn't control her laughter and she laughed. "Like what you see?" Hyunseung questioned her.
"Is it christmas already? Where are there light sticks all around you?" Jiyeon said laughing non-stop.

Hyunseung then looked down at himself and mummbled to himself , he was too shy to look at them already. They then heard more whispers behind the trees. "Come out right now , if you're there" Jiyeon said.

Doojoon , Miyoung , Dongwoon , Hyewon , Kikwang , MinAh , Sooyeon , Junhyung and Nayoung then came out and all of them seems embarrassed.

There was silence again , all of them was not trying to make eye contacts with Jiyeon or Yoseob but their ears were listening to what they said.

"So does this means we are back again?" Yoseob whispered to Jiyeon. "Don't you want us to be back?" Jiyeon answered back cheekily.

Yoseob then smiled widely and kissed Jiyeon's forehead.

The rest of them were smiling happyily and glad that they are back together expect for one particular person...
 


woohoo , finally a update again.
i shouldn't have said i'm gonna delete this story as this chapter is the last one already ):
It's a bad ending , i know right , sorry for my bad fanfic...
do comment about how's the ending please ^^


lastly , thank you for the 29 ppl subscribing to this story and commenting (+ silent readers) ♥ ^^
please continue to support my other stories (if have) okie? most probably are one ~ three shots story.