THEY FOUND EACH OTHER….

INTERTWINED

So Min and Hyun Joong were at So Min’s apartment…they were cuddling up at the sofa watching television when So Min’s cellphone rang.

“Hyun Joong, darling, I’ll just answer the call”, So Min said as she reached out for her cellphone at the side table.

“Hello?” So Min answered.

“Hello, So Min, its Kyuhyun”, Kyuhyun replied in a surprisingly gentle voice.

“Yeah…what is it?” So Min asked with a sigh. As much as possible she would not want to entertain any thoughts of Kyuhyun when she was happy with Hyun Joong.

“Can I see you tonight, So Min?” Kyuhyun asked reluctantly as if expecting So Min’s refusal to see him.

“Can’t it wait tomorrow?” So Min asked.

“So Min, darling, who is it?” Hyun Joong asked as he felt his girlfriend’s body going stiff in his embrace as the result of the call.

“So Min, are you with Hyun Joong?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Yes, I’m with him right now….so can’t you wait until tomorrow?” So Min asked.

“Please, So Min, I really need to see you right now. If you felt that you couldn’t see me alone…bring Hyun Joong with you. I also need to speak with him anyway. Please…grant me this chance to speak with you”, Kyuhyun said in a kind voice….a different one than the sarcastic or bitter voice that she was used hearing from him…it was as if she was speaking to a different person at the moment.

“Okay…I’ll see you…I mean we’ll see you. Where are you?” So Min asked.

“I’ll be at the noodle shop near a park at the Han River. I’ll be there in fifteen minutes”, Kyuhyun replied.

“Okay, we’ll see you there”, So Min agreed.

“Thank you, So Min”, Kyuhyun said before he cut the call.

Just the words ‘thank you’ nearly caused So Min to drop her cellphone. She must have been talking to the wrong person because the Kyuhyun that she knew would never beg nor talk kindly more so thank her for anything. He was always haughty…cold and sarcastic. Was she speaking to a clone a while ago or it was just Kyuhyun’s trap against her and Hyun Joong.

“So Min, who is it?” Hyun Joong asked noticing the change that came to his girlfriend the minute she answered the call.

“It’s my ex-boyfriend, Hyun Joong. The one who hurt me in the past…the one who dumped me because his father thought so little of me being a poor person”, So Min replied sadness reflected in her eyes.

Hyun Joong embraced her tighter. He knew of So Min’s pain and the way she fought to rise from that pain and learn to trust again…to love again with him.

“Don’t see him, So Min, you can just stay here with me”, Hyun Joong suggested his concern reflected in his face and voice.

“I wanted to, Hyun Joong, but I need to see him in order for me to finally close his chapter in my life. He hurt me so much…and even during the time after I broke up with him he continued to harass me…but during his call a while ago…he seemed different…I wanted to hear what he has to say”, So Min explained as she went out of Hyun Joong’s embrace and stood from the sofa.

“Do you still love him?” Hyun Joong suddenly asked in a low voice.

“Hyun Joong, it’s not like that”, So Min replied.

Hyun Joong also stood from the sofa and gave So Min a back hug. His face anchored at her shoulder.

“I love you so much, So Min, please love only me for the rest of my life”, Hyun Joong said…the warmth of his breath caressed So Min’s neck and right shoulder.

“Hyun Joong, I love you and I’ll love only you for the rest of my life…until the day I die or even beyond that so don’t you worry, okay. I don’t feel anything at all for my ex-boyfriend I just wanna have a closure an assurance that he won’t bother me or us anymore”, So Min explained gently as she reached out her right hand to caress Hyun Joong’s cheek which was still anchored on her shoulder.

“I’ll come with you”, Hyun Joong said before he kissed the palm of her hand which was caressing his cheek.

“Yes….he even requested your presence…he wanted to see you too”, So Min replied as she felt Hyun Joong’s lips gently kissing the side of her neck and her shoulder….she shivered in pleasure as she felt the gentle movement of his lips and the warmth of his breath.

“Hyun Joong, darling, if you continue doing that…we won’t be able to meet him on time and I told him that we’ll be there”, So Min said as her last word ended with a moan of pleasure as Hyun Joong gently bit her shoulder and soothed his bite with light kisses.

“Can I sleep here tonight?” Hyun Joong requested as he continued to move his lips on her shoulder and neck.

“Sleep here?” So Min asked surprised.

“Yeah…we can cuddle of on your bed…share a blanket…sleep in each others’ arms until morning”, Hyun Joong whispered.

“We’ll just sleep?”So Min asked turning a shade of red…wanting to fan herself for she felt as if flames were starting to warm her inside and out.

“Why? Do you want to do something else?” Hyun Joong asked naughtily.

“N-No…of course not…”So Min replied stammering her heart beating wildly art her chest…her imagination running as wild as her heartbeat.

“Say yes, darling, I’ll not take no for an answer. Don’t worry…I’ll please you a lot…I’ll make you a very happy woman”, Hyun Joong said as he let So Min out of his embrace faced her and winked before he grabbed the keys of his Land Rover.

“I’ll wait for you outside”, Hyun Joong said with a playful grin before he went out of the door.

So Min remained standing…feeling her heartbeat still racing from what Hyun Joong did to her. She then smiled to herself…before she grabbed her purse and cellphone from the side table and went outside to join Hyun Joong.

“Hyun Joong”, So Min said as she entered the passenger seat of the Land Rover.

“Yes, darling”, Hyun Joong replied as he faced her.

So Min reached out her hands to his face and pulled him for a deep, passionate kiss. They kissed for as long as they could before they let go to breath.

“Now, darling, we can leave”, So Min said with a satisfied smile as she fastened her seatbelt.

Hyun Joong also smiled as he started the Land Rover and they went on their way to meet Kyuhyun.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

At that time, Kyuhyun was at Victoria’s apartment. Kyuhyun was sitting on her bed. He just made a phone call with So Min. He could finally ask for her forgiveness for all the mean things he did to hurt her.

“What time are you going to come back?” Victoria asked as she was sitting on the bed facing him. Kyuhyun decided to stay with Victoria after the engagement party he had with Shinhye. He decided to stay farther from his father’s presence for he loathed his father so much.

“I guess…an hour or two depending on the things we’re going to talk about”, Kyuhyun replied smiling at her.

“Okay, I’ll wait for you to comeback. I better be downstairs to prepare a pot of tea that I could drink while watching television and waiting for you”, Victoria said as she stood from the bed.

Kyuhyun suddenly pulled her and she fell into his embrace.

“K-Kyuhyun, what are you doing. You should leave now…don’t let Hyun Joong and So Min wait for you”, Victoria admonish Kyuhyun as she tried to stand up but Kyuhyun pulled her tighter in his embrace.

“I love you so much, Victoria. I love you so much. I’m willing to change my life for you…I’ll be a better person for you…I’ll repent for all of my sins and fight my father so that I can stand on my own two feet. I’ll do everything for you…I’ll do everything…absolutely everything for you”, Kyuhyun whispered earnestly to Victoria. Victoria’s eyes misted as she fought the urge to cry…she had long waited for Kyuhyun to see her…to love her.

“Kyuhyun, you better leave now…we’ll talk again after you come back”, Victoria calmly said.

“I love you…don’t ever leave me. I just realized that I can live without fame and fortune…I can start from scratch in a foreign country if need be as long as you’re with me…as long as you love me for the rest of my life…for the rest of my life”, Kyuhyun said sincerely as tears fell from his eyes and Victoria felt those tears on her shoulder.

“I’m glad, Kyuhyun, I’m glad that finally you saw me. I love you, too. I love you so much”, Victoria replied as she turned her body and faced Kyuhyun who pulled her for a passionate kiss…a deep passionate kiss that resonated Kyuhyun’s desire to love her and to change for the better for her. She tasted victory on his tongue finally he was already hers.

“Come with me. We’ll see Hyun Joong and So Min. I want them to know that you’re the reason I survive”, Kyuhyun said as he went out of the bed and pulled Victoria to her feet and they went downstairs to the garage and drove on their way at Kyuhyun’s car.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hyun Joong and So Min arrived at the noodle shop. Hyun Joong easily identified Kyuhyun and Victoria.

“So Min, don’t tell me that you’re ex-boyfriend is Cho Kyuhyun?” Hyun Joong asked.

“Yes…he was”, So Min confirmed.

“He was the one who is engaged to Shinhye”, Hyun Joong muttered.

“Really? So the rich bride he was telling me was Shinhye…Yonghwa’s girlfriend”, So Min replied.

“Yes…let’s approach them and let’s get over with this”, Hyun Joong said as he held So Min’s hand and they walked together towards the table where Kyuhyun and and Victoria were.

“So Min, Hyun Joong”, Kyuhyun said as he stood and bowed shallowly. Victoria also did the same.

“Kyuhyun, Victoria”, Hyun Joong said as he and So Min also bowed shallowly.

They took their seats and Kyuhyun ordered a pot of coffee for them. He thanked the waiteress who delivered the coffee and the cups.

“Kyuhyun, we came here because you said that you wanted to speak with So Min and you would also want to see me”, Hyun Joong started before he sipped his coffee.

Kyuhyun breathed in deeply…he then felt Victoria’s right hand holding onto his left and as he looked at her she gave him an encouraging smile.

“I want to beg your forgiveness for everything that I did to you in the past, So Min, for hurting you…for not being true to you…for not loving you in such a way that you deserve to be loved. I know I harassed you and acted as an towards you but right now…right at this moment…I want to ask…beg that you forgive me for what I did”, Kyuhyun said…his eyes misted with unshed tears…his voice gentle and resonated with sincerity he was feeling deep in his heart.

So Min and Hyun Joong were shocked at what they heard. They did not expect Kyuhyun to act like that much more to say the things he was telling them at that moment.

“Kyuhyun, are you okay? Are you by chance having a case of dementia?” So Min blurted out.

Kyuhyun laughed softly at what he heard. He then smiled through his tears as he shook his head gently.

“Know what? Shinhye asked me the same question when I apologized to her…she didn’t believe me at first. I know it’s hard to believe what I’m saying. To be honest, I also have a hard time believing myself but I know this much is true…I’m begging for forgiveness for what I have done and I’m willing to change my life and live my life as a better person”, Kyuhyun explained.

“How about your father? Your wedding with Shinhye?” Hyun Joong asked.

“I’ll fight my father…I’ll not let him manipulate me anymore. My conscience can no longer take his manipulations. I’ll expose all his sins for a person like him can’t genuinely care for his people if he couldn’t even love and respect his own son”, Kyuhyun replied…determination was in his voice.

“Wow! This is something totally unexpected, Kyuhyun”, Hyun Joong said amazed at Kyuhyun’s transformation.

“Hyun Joong, please…I beg you….take care of So Min make her a very happy woman the way I wasn’t able to do for her. Marry her and love her for the rest of your lives”, Kyuhyun said as he looked at Hyun Joong’s eyes.

“Yes…I’ll do that, Kyuhyun”, Hyun Joong promised.

“I know that forgiveness won’t come easy from everyone but I’m willing to wait until you forgive me for what I did”, Kyuhyun said.

“Kyuhyun, I hope you’ll also learn to forgive and love yourself”, So Min said.

“Yes, So Min, I’m starting to do that”, Kyuhyun replied as he smiled.

“Kyuhyun, what made you change? What made you like this? How can you be like this now?” Hyun Joong asked.

“They said that love can move mountains and even achieve the impossible. Love is like a miracle and I found my miracle with Victoria. I love her and only her…it took me many years and several mistakes and even a bitter life before I realized that she’s all that I love, need and want for the rest of my life”, Kyuhyun replied as he held Victoria’s hand tighter on his laugh.

“Do you really love him, Victoria? I thought you’re only bestfriends”, Hyun Joong asked.

“I love him so much…he is my life…my heart…my everything”, Victoria replied…she did not need to say more because everything was reflected in the way she smiled and looked at Kyuhyun with utmost love and devotion of a woman to her man.

“I wish you happiness…” So Min said as she too already felt emotional and tears fell from her eyes.

“I wish all of us happiness, So Min”, Kyuhyun said.

That night, they ate ramen and sipped hot coffee as they talked about their lives and the plans they had for the future.

“Kyuhyun, I enjoyed talking with you and Victoria. I hope next time we could also invite Yonghwa and Shinhye”, Hyun Joong said as they were walking towards where their cars were parked.

“I would like that very much. I hope that in time, I can have friends with you and Yonghwa”, Kyuhyun said.

“Friends?” Hyun Joong suggested as he extended his hand towards Kyuhyun.

“Friends”, Kyuhyun clasped hands with Hyun Joong and gave each other a brotherly hug.

“Thank you…thank you for changing for the better, Kyuhyun”, So Min said.

“Hyun Joong, So Min, please be careful always. If there would be scandals or anything bad happening to the two of you and to Yonghwa and Shinhye please let it be known that it would be done by my father and his minions”, Kyuhyun warned Hyun Joong and So Min.

“Yes…we’ll keep that in mind and be vigilant towards your father”, Hyun Joong agreed.

“Thank you for understanding, Hyun Joong, how I wish that he wasn’t my father”, Kyuhyun said.

“We can’t change the past, Kyuhyun, but we can always make a better present and future”, So Min encouragingly said as she and Hyun Joong went inside the Land Rover. They even waved and bowed shallowly before they went on their way.

“Victoria, sweetheart, thank you for being here for me”, Kyuhyun said as they entered Kyuhyun’s car.

“I’ll always be here for you but I worry so much, Kyuhyun”, Victoria suddenly said.

“What do you fear, sweetheart?” Kyuhyun asked as he pulled and fastened Victoria’s seat belt.

“I fear for you…I don’t trust you father…he might do something bad about you”, Victoria said as she held Kyuhyun’s face in her hands.

“I’m his son…he might disown me but he won’t dare kill me”, Kyuhyun said as he gave Victoria a series of light peck on her lips to ease her anxiety.

“Kyuhyun…I wish that’s true”, Victoria said in a gasped as Kyuhyun kissed her torridly to pacify her fears.

“Let’s go home, Victoria”, Kyuhyun said as he started his car.

“Home, Kyuhyun?” Victoria asked.

“The Cho Mansion is just a structure it had never been home to me because for me home is wherever you are”, Kyuhyun said as he drove his car towards the way to Victoria’s apartment.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hyun Joong and So Min arrived at the apartment. So Min left Hyun Joong downstairs, while she took a shower. Hyun Joong sat on the sofa scanning late night shows at the television.

“Hyun Joong, darling, you may take your shower now”, So Min called at the above landing of the stairs.

Hyun Joong turn off the television…closed the lights and went upstairs to the comfort room and took a shower. After a while, he entered So Min’s room. So Min sat on the stool in front her vanity mirror…she was combing her hair.

“Let me, darling”, Hyun Joong said as he got the brush from So Min’s hand and run it through her hair.

So Min closed her eyes as she felt the gentle of the brush through her hair. After a while, So Min felt herself being carried like a bride and Hyun Joong laid her on the bed and he took the space beside her. He covered them with a thick blanket.

“Come here, So Min, let me hold you”, Hyun Joong said as he opened his arms.

So Min smiled and lay her body beside him…she pillowed her head to his chest hearing the constantly calm beating of his heart.

“I love you”, So Min said as she raised her face to kiss him.

“I love you, too”, Hyun Joong kissed him back and they both settled to sleep.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Also at that time, Kyuhyun and Victoria were already at home laying on Victoria’s bed.

“What are you thinking?” Kyuhyun asked Victoria as he was holding her in his arms.

“I’m thinking how happy I am right now”, Victoria replied.

“I’ll make you happier in the future. I’ll withdraw from Law School and pursue instead Fine Arts…then we can work together maybe in another place like Japan or Thailand. We’ll get married…have children…I think three boys and two girls…we can have a simple but comfortable house…a garden and we’ll going to love each other and our children so much in such a way we have never been loved by our parents”, Kyuhyun narrated in a dreamy but happy voice.

“Kyuhyun, your starting to dream already”, Victoria commented but she also felt happy.

“The moment I woke up in your bed after you picked me up drunk from that bar after by engagement party, that was the moment that I started dreaming to be someone more than me. If your love could hold me…please hold me forever”, Kyuhyun replied as he looked at her tears of happiness both falling from their eyes.

“If my love could hold you….Cho Kyuhyun, I’ll certainly hold you and never let you go”, Victoria replied as she kissed him and he kissed her back.

After that kiss, they peacefully slept for the first time in his life they both realized the feeling of contentment.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“You’re happy”, Yonghwa commented to Shinhye. They were laying at their make shift bed at the rooftop of The Palace Hotel.

“I’ve never dreamed that we’ll end up like this…that Kyuhyun would change…that we’re laying here together now”, Shinhye replied.

“Baby, I never lost hope that the time will come that we’ll be like this again…the only question that I had then was when but right now I’m so satisfied with my life…with everything”, Yonghwa said as he gathered Shinhye in his arms and they watched the stars overcasting Seoul.

“It’s cold here, Yonghwa”, Shinhye commented as she burrowed herself more on the thick blankets and Yonghwa’s body.

“Stay next to me, Shinhye, my love and we’ll warm each other through the night”, Yonghwa said as he embraced her tighter.

“Love only me for the rest of my life”, Shinhye said as she was already drifting on to sleep.

“I’ll love only you for the rest of our lives and beyond”, Yonghwa promised as he kissed her forehead and cheek and he too drifted off to a peaceful sleep.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the Cho Mansion, a report came to Secretary Cho. His face became contorted with anger at what he heard.

“Bastard! You’ll pay for what you did, Kyuhyun! How dare you do this to me! How dare you! Bastard, you’ll pay…you’ll certainly pay”, Secretary Cho said as he threw a brandy snifter towards Kyuhyun’s framed picture on the wall…shattering it…and the shards of glass glittering on the carpet of the library.


Hi everyone...thank you for reading, subscribing and commenting on my story....love you all so much....