CONFESSIONS OF LOVE....

INTERTWINED

Yonghwa’s tears flowed freely from his eyes at the memories of his past. He was born into wealth but his family was broken.

“Had I known that you’d cried like this, I should have come here earlier.” It was Shinhye.

Shinhye stood in front of Yonghwa and raised his face…looked into his eyes and smiled.

“Shinhye, I’m glad you’re back”, Yonghwa said in a broken voice caused by his tears.

“Yeah…I’m back…I’m back to be with you”, Shinhye said as she wiped his tears with her palms.

Yonghwa stood and embraced Shinhye tightly and Shinhye basked in the security that she was in his arms and he was in hers.

“Shinhye, Shinhye”, Yonghwa murmured in her ear and Shinhye never heard a most beautiful sound than hearing her name on Yonghwa’s lips.

They remained embracing for a long time…at that park near Han River as the sun set at the horizon and the gentle breeze wafted around them.

“Shinhye, I know that we’ve been best friends for such a long time but I never had the chance to tell you this…I love you so much…I love you more than a best friend…I love you with all of my heart and soul”, Yonghwa confessed looking deep into Shinhye’s eyes.

Shinhye laughed softly…her eyes which were also then filled with tears were also filled with laughter and love.

“Do you know how many years I’ve waited for you to tell me that you love me? Oh…Yonghwa, I thought I’d wait forever to hear you say the words. Yonghwa, I love you, too, so much it hurts me inside whenever I’m not with you. I love you… you’re my heart…my only one”, Shinhye also confessed as she again embraced Yonghwa.

At that moment, Yonghwa raised Shinhye’s face and gradually his lips descended on hers in the softest of kiss. Shinhye felt as if she was floating in the clouds…Yonghwa’s firm but soft lips were upon hers. She returned his kisses and she put her arms around his neck and shoulders to pull him closer to feel more of his lips. They kissed and kissed until their need to breathe made them part…

“Yonghwa, I have to ask you a favor”, Shinhye shyly said.

“Yeah…anything”, Yonghwa replied smiling broadly.

“Will you kiss me again? I…I…” Shinhye could not easily find the right thing to say.

Yonghwa kissed her again…that moment it was deeper…it was a ride… which excited and fulfilled their senses….Their lips opened up…their tongues mated in a dance…

“Shinhye, my darling, I love you and I’m eternally grateful to you…for all those times you’ve been with me…for all those times you’ve saved me. You save my life…you’re my life”, Yonghwa said looking into Shinhye’s eyes wanting to absorb the essence of the only woman he ever loved.

“Darling, don’t be so thankful to me…yes I saved you then…and I’m willing to save you whenever, wherever and whatever happens to keep you with me…so that you’d be so indebted with me you’d never escape me not in this lifetime and not in the next lifetimes to come”, Shinhye replied.

“You have me and even when you won’t have me anymore I’ll always be with you…yours…only yours and you’re mine…always mine”, Yonghwa said emotionally.

“Yes, Yonghwa, forever”, Shinhye agreed happily.

Yonghwa again kissed Shinhye so passionately which she responded just as passionate.

At the distance, two people were looking at them…


Hi, everyone! I'm so sorry for this short update...I just wanted to concentrate on their confessions of love in this chapter. Finally, our beloved couple confessed their feelings for each other. Again, thank you very much for reading, subscribing and commenting on my story.