AN EVIL PLAN....

INTERTWINED

Yonghwa arrived at the Jung’s mansion. He was smiling as he jogged up the stairs to the main door. The butler opened the door and surprised him with an announcement…

“Mr. Yonghwa, you have a visitor. She’s at the living room waiting for you”, the butler informed him.

“Who is it?” Yonghwa asked wondering who would visit him at that time…he could not remember any appointments with anyone.

“Good evening, Yonghwa.” It was Joo Hyun wearing a tight red mini dress. Her curly hair was tied on the side by a red ribbon…her lips again painted blood red like a vampire ready to swoop down on her next victim.

“Good evening, Joo Hyun. I didn’t expect you here. What are you doing here?” Yonghwa asked a bit rudely. He did not want to see her after how she acted the other day when they accidentally met; and, after Hyun Joong’s warnings….he would not want to be in the same place as her.

“I want to have dinner with my old friend. Is that illegal nowadays, Yonghwa?” Joo Hyun asked in a flirting voice.

“No…but I have so many things to do…besides I’ve already eaten with Hyun Joong at the Italian restaurant. I’m sorry, Joo Hyun”, Yonghwa frankly.

“Too bad, Yonghwa, but I haven’t eaten yet because I waited for you to come home. Would you be so callous as to allow me to eat alone? At least pretend to be happy eating with me even though I know that you’re not happy to see an old friend like me”, Joo Hyun said as her voice broke as though she might cry any moment.

Yonghwa felt ashamed at how he acted. He knew that he should not do it to Joo Hyun…it was like telling her to get out of his family’s mansion. Being raised in good manners by his mother…he decided to reluctantly give in to her request to dine with her.

“Okay, I’m sorry…since you’re already here we might as well eat. I’ll just asked my servants to prepare the table”, Yonghwa said as he motioned for the butler to inform the kitchen staff. The butler bowed politely and immediately set off to do his bidding.

“Thank you, Yonghwa, you’re a dear friend ever”, Joo Hyun said as she embraced him tightly.

“Please, Joo Hyun, I’m feeling a bit uneasy with your actions”, Yonghwa said as he extricated himself from her embrace.

“I’m sorry, Yonghwa, I’m just so happy that you decided to accommodate me tonight”, Joo Hyun said with a seductive smile.

“Sir, the dinner is already served”, the butler announced. Yonghwa escorted Joo Hyun at the dining area and they sat to eat.

Joo Hyun served Yonghwa placing servings of the dishes on his plate. She was so happy to be with him…and she also made sure that their moments together would be captured. She remembered what she did before Yonghwa come.

A maid served her a cup of tea while she was waiting for Yonghwa.

“Ms. Joo Hyun, here’s your tea”, the maid politely said as she placed the tea on the table and bowed.

“Excuse me”, Joo Hyun called to the maid.

“Yes, Miss”, the maid returned and waited for what Joo Hyun would say.

“I’ll ask you to do something for me…don’t worry I’ll make it worth your time and effort if you accomplished it well”, Joo Hyun said.

The maid waited for Joo Hyun’s words to continue…

“I want you to get pictures of me and Yonghwa in our sweetest moments make it look as if we have a relationship and we’re having dinner like lovers in this mansion”, Joo Hyun continued.

The maid’s eyes widened after hearing the favor that Joo Hyun would want her to do.

“But, Miss, how am I supposed to do that. They would kick me out of here if Mr. Yonghwa found out”, the maid frighteningly said.

“Listen here…Ms. Nobody…I have plans of winning Yonghwa for myself and sooner or later I’ll be his wife. So you better be heading my commands from now on because ones I’ll step here as the new mistress of this household; I’ll kick you out personally if you failed to do what I ask you to do now. Do we get each other?” Joo Hyun arrogantly said to the frightened maid.

“But…” the maid wanted to contradict but seeing the arrogance and the fire on Joo Hyun’s eyes she was cowed and she reluctantly nodded.

Joo Hyun tossed her the camera. “Do your job well…don’t tell anyone about this or else I’ll cry here and tell them that you stole that camera from me”, Joo Hyun added as she motioned for the maid to leave.

So the frightened maid had succumbed to her harassment and did as Joo Hyun tell her to do.

“How’s your family in Busan?” Yonghwa asked casually to Joo Hyun.

“They’re good…the business is so much good. Soon my family will rank as the number one textile company in the entire country”, Joo Hyun proudly said.

Yonghwa was about to ask another question when his cellphone rang. He excused himself to take the call. It was Shinhye.

“Hello, Shinhye”, Yonghwa happily said.

“Hi, Yonghwa, how’re you?” Shinhye happily asked.

“Fine…missing you”, Yonghwa said with a chuckle.

“I miss you too; Yonghwa and I’m so excited to see you this Sunday. I can’t hardly wait to be with you”, Shinhye happily said.

“I’m so excited too; Shinhye, I’ll see you this Sunday”, Yonghwa happily replied.

At the table on the other hand, Joo Hyun already sensed that Yonghwa was talking to Shinhye. So while the two were busy talking, Joo Hyun brought out a drug which when mixed with any drink or food would gradually make a person dizzy or insensible. She decided to mix it with Yonghwa’s red wine.

“That’s Shinhye”, Yonghwa simply said as he returned to the table to resume eating.

Joo Hyun just smiled as if she did not do anything at all. The two talked about the events in the last few years they had not seen each other. Yonghwa drank his red wine and Joo Hyun would want to dance in glee.

“What’s with this red wine? I suddenly feel dizzy”, Yonghwa complained as he shook his head to prevent the dizzying sensation.

“Maybe it’s not the wine…maybe you’re just too tired. Why don’t I help you to your room upstairs”, Joo Hyun suggested.

“No…I’m okay…I’ll just go alone. I know it’s rude but please just ask my butler to show you out…I’m really not feeling well right now”, Yonghwa said as he groggily stood from his chair. He felt as if everything was moving…spinning…then he felt nothing as the blackness descended on him.

Joo Hyun asked the butler to help her bring Yonghwa upstairs to his room.

“I’ll take care of everything here”, Joo Hyun told the butler who looked surprised at what she said.

“But, Miss, this Mr. Yonghwa’s room and you’re our visitor”, the butler reminded Joo Hyun.

“So? Before he passed out…he asked me to stay with him and take care of him and I will do so. Please, send me a maid to help me here”, Joo Hyun lied as she looked arrogantly at the butler who shook his head in wonder before leaving them alone.

The maid requested by Joo Hyun arrived…it was the maid she asked to take the pictures. She specifically requested the maid’s name to the butler.

“Miss”, the maid said and bowed when she entered the room.

“Close the door”, Joo Hyun commanded as she started to strip Yonghwa of his clothing.

“Miss, what are you doing?” the maid horrifyingly asked.

“You’re part here is to get the pictures not to ask questions, do you get me?” Joo Hyun said as she continued to disrobe Yonghwa then disrobe herself.

After she was satisfied, she asked the maid to get the pictures. The pictures were angled in ways that would show as if she and Yonghwa were making love. She then sent the maid downstairs and scanned the registered pictures on the camera. She looked at the sleeping Yonghwa and she smiled to herself.

“Yonghwa, you would soon be mine…mine…mine…alone”, Joo Hyun said as she dressed herself and left Yonghwa’s room and soon Jung Mansion. On her way out, she saw the maid and she discreetly handed her a large amount of money for her efforts on her behalf.

“Remember what I told you…no one should know about this or I’ll make things difficult for you”, Joo Hyun whispered to the frightened maid. Joo Hyun smiled evilly and maneuvered her car outside the mansion’s gate to the main road.