Back to home

If I Could Change Time... (Side story: SooSica)

 

At a familiar bus stop two hands parted and left for their respective homes. The walk home felt like a dream. Every single event that happened up till now felt so unreal. Had they really gone through all of that, the two lovers were still unsure. The image of the child lingered in their minds. 
----------
"We have to go now, our parents will be looking for us." They said their goodbyes and they knew they'd be back to the very same cottage soon. 
----------
For the couple it was one heck of a roller coaster ride. While Jessica was trying to keep the kidnapping event out of her mind, Sooyoung was thinking of an excuse to tell her parents. Standing in front of their doorsteps felt like a closure to the whole episode. Jessica smiled a bit while thinking of being a mum from now on. 
"I'm home." Sooyoung walked in naturally. 
"Where have you been?" Her mum asked worriedly. 
"I went for a slumber party over at my friend's place." She replied nonchalantly. 
By this time Sooyoung was already halfway through to the second level, out of sight from her mum. 
"Remember to take a bath before you sleep!" The words echoed through the entire house. 
----------
Plopping on her bed after a good shower, Jessica stared at the ceiling while memories ran through her mind. Her hand brushed across the bruises on her skin and her heart clenched thinking of the painful times. Thereafter her heart relaxed as the vivid memory of her waking up to Sooyoung's face appeared. She couldn't have asked for more, she felt lucky. Moments later she drifted off to sleep. Finally getting some proper rest. 
----------
Sooyoung hid herself in the alley way while she waited for the girl with the picnic basket. 
"Guess you're all ready." She beamed. 
"You'll drool when you see it!" Jessica replied happily. 
The two left on bike to the familiar place once more. For the second time they stood at the doorsteps of the old cottage. A place they'd call home from now on. 
----------
Another chapter guys. Continue to support and love the fic. I'm sorry I'm not here always for the fic but army makes one so busy. :p So soosica has a new home! What do you guys think? :)